PDA

View Full Version : Please add more badges

InsanitrisesAL
05-11-2019, 01:57 AM
I wish to obtain one but it's nearly impossible maybe make it a normal thing for major events

EynSeren
05-11-2019, 01:58 AM
+1 but you know..unfair for some players. [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeridor
05-11-2019, 04:17 AM
+1 I would say keep it just special reward i would say it is similar to golden titlles but make more of them for example maybe season Reward or every lb event reward idk 10 or 25 and maybe for some new implemented things.

Ebereasider
05-11-2019, 04:37 AM
make more of them for example maybe season Reward

They already said badges will be included with season rewards from now on:

Starting with season thirteen the leaderboard season system will automatically conclude every ninety (90) days. Leaderboard rewards will now include BADGES and TITLES that top ranked players can display for the duration of the subsequent season.

Creepiest
05-11-2019, 06:30 AM
+1 for this 😊😊😊

Shocan
05-11-2019, 01:34 PM
-1 Badges are supposed to be rare and unique, there will be more but they're supposed to be a true show of prowess, not another vanity banner

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

marzeg
05-12-2019, 11:03 AM
+1 I'd say whenever they add new Aps, Harder ones. That they can have a badge reward, as opposed to a title or banner.

RoyFollman
02-04-2020, 03:26 PM
"-1 Badges are supposed to be rare and unique, there will be more but they're supposed to be a true show of prowess, not another vanity banner..."
I totally agree with Shocan, because badges are a special award, supposed to be not for everyone. But don't worry, you can work upon some of your skills and then you can achieve any goal. I am actually collecting badges and pins more cuz it's my hobby. I buy them when I'm traveling and from different online stores. My favorite one is with pins online store which sells diverse enamel, lapel and custom pins.

LifeSputnik
02-05-2020, 02:00 AM
+1 I'd say whenever they add new Aps, Harder ones. That they can have a badge reward, as opposed to a title or banner.

I agree with you buddy, but everybody should have something unique and there shouldn't be too many badges.