PDA

View Full Version : Please make more arcanite chest in the shop

InsanitrisesAL
05-11-2019, 11:03 AM
I am truing to spend the rest of my plat and its incedibly annoying waiting 2hours for 1 and if im lucky 2 opens

Willl
05-11-2019, 11:08 AM
+1 in addiction to this:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?448806-Better-loot-rate-of-Arcanite-Chest

Shocan
05-11-2019, 01:32 PM
The request has already been done, support main thread about it please =)

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?448806-Better-loot-rate-of-Arcanite-ChestMaybe I'm missing something but these are two different requests. +1 to the more chests in shop, it's ridiculous how long you've gotta wait to spend even 150 plat on these, and if you've got a bad ping you aren't ever going to get one. Last event was nice, vendor in windmoore with endless individual opens. You nerfed gl, you decreased the amount of buyable chests, and drop rate of chests in event are low. What is this event?

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Willl
05-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Maybe I'm missing something but these are two different requests. +1 to the more chests in shop, it's ridiculous how long you've gotta wait to spend even 150 plat on these, and if you've got a bad ping you aren't ever going to get one. Last event was nice, vendor in windmoore with endless individual opens. You nerfed gl, you decreased the amount of buyable chests, and drop rate of chests in event are low. What is this event?

You re right, shop meant as store, oke

ilmercenario
05-11-2019, 02:18 PM
There is a good drop rate and the chest are good price 15 gold good too thid event is perfect why complain? There are limited event chests ofc will be a limit in the store to preserve the good balance u can buy chests from cs if u wont wait nothing to buff/nerf in this event.

Shocan
05-11-2019, 03:23 PM
There is a good drop rate and the chest are good price 15 gold good too thid event is perfect why complain? There are limited event chests ofc will be a limit in the store to preserve the good balance u can buy chests from cs if u wont wait nothing to buff/nerf in this event.How is the event perfect when it's hardly an event at all? There's a different between fillers and wastes of time, and this one has become the latter. Honestly if the goblin event is a flop people are going to leave again. They were communicating pretty well for a short period but communication is back to what it was. Unfortunate.

Iccyprincess
05-11-2019, 04:40 PM
True we wait like 2h to get one lock or even nothing and +1 for more locks in store