PDA

View Full Version : Boss fight!

Garvhoz
12-08-2011, 12:06 PM
A new type of run filled with bosses of the area, only accessable to max level recommendation and up, take on the bosses. Do you want to go and try to kill the guardian but dont want to go through the countless weak enemies, well you can BUT you have to go through the mini-bosses like REBEL YELL and others

I hope this could be done for all dungeon areas this would be a great oppurtunity to gain more exp. points and get good gear

Olz
12-08-2011, 12:11 PM
All the bosses from the campaign and also one which is every major boss in the game is that what u mean?

SuRfY
12-08-2011, 12:22 PM
i think he meant a stage where the mobs are all substituted with mini bosses.

imagine the 1st room you go in had all the bosses in dynastar labs that rush you the moment u enter the room, 2nd room with all the bosses in red sun and so on and on...

a so called super hard core run. i like that. :)

Garvhoz
12-08-2011, 12:36 PM
All the bosses from the campaign and also one which is every major boss in the game is that what u mean?

No I mean you go into the campaign you look around looks like the normal,everyday,level five of that place but then WHAM the first mini-boss comes out and tries to kill you, but instead you kill him as usaul you move on and yet another mini-boss and so on and so forth, I would like this to be done like in PvE a five person group and you just start tackling the bosses until you get to the last place where the true boss is at and you fight him when he dies you beat the campaign fully and run around with your new found rare items and whatnot. kinda like what surfy said,but different rooms aren't different campaign enemies