PDA

View Full Version : Achievments

Olz
12-08-2011, 12:28 PM
You could be able to get achievements then you get points then you an convert points into credits or for alot more points plat.

E.G: Solo guardian
Solo director
Solo Mysterious
Kill every other person in the other team without during in 30 secs (pvp)
Don't die in a game of pvp.

Garvhoz
12-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Sounds awesome +1

Skeletonlord
12-08-2011, 01:06 PM
+1 achievements is a awesome idea, and I would love to see this! For 10 kills in pvp, you could get newbie pvper, 20 kills, novice and 50 kills master of player vs player!

trixie
12-08-2011, 01:23 PM
I like this idea alot! Might be nice to be able to earn exclusive vanity items for completing different tasks.

This would be a great way to give players more incentive to play while waiting for new updates. The quests/tasks could be introduced a month or so after update when people start getting board with same boards and leveling.

They could also give bonus XP for completing a series of tasks.

Asavadale
01-21-2012, 05:22 PM
I LIKE IT! i soloed dynstar labs, redsun, cycorp, delta, and numa once i did every map no brakes and i didnt get a good drop... this should be an achievement

flashbackflip
01-24-2012, 12:22 PM
I LIKE IT! i soloed dynstar labs, redsun, cycorp, delta, and numa once i did every map no brakes and i didnt get a good drop... this should be an achievement

Lol yeah! It should be 'unlucky farmer' achievement))

I'm not sure about transferring achievements into creds or plat but i like Trixie's idea of getting vanity awards

MimeRifle
01-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Great suggestion! Clearly this is a staple of gaming now. Achievements. Awards. Trophies!! This is the trophy generation after all! hehe... There's got to be lots of them. This increases the playability dimensions of the game!

Dudjdj
01-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Be like gamerscore