PDA

View Full Version : Journey of a Noobie

Bronxman2012
12-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Hello, all:

Well, as of yesterday, I completed my first month of playing Pocket Legends. Exactly one month ago yesterday, November 07, 2011, I began my Pocket Legends journey. I heard many great things about this game, and was tired of cycling through the same old enemies of Infinity Blade again and again. So, I figured until Infinity Blade II comes out, why not play Pocket Legends for a few weeks. In short, I thought at first for this to be a kill-some-time game between IB1 and IB2.

Boy, was I wrong.

All of the campaigns I have ventured into thus far have been very good. While some are better than others, I have not been disappointed or bored by any of them. Presently, I am in Nuri's Hollows (I'm level 57), and I am excited about Mt. Fang (sounds like something out of a Conan the Barbarian movie or a Fighting Fantasy book), but all campaigns thus far have been terrific. Also, I heard rumors about some new campaign called Humania, and am curious about this. For now, I am enjoying the journey.

The unusual thing is that now that IB2 is out, I have hardly played it, for my focus is on Pocket Legends.

I haven't posted in a while because we are on a tight, end-of-the-year deadline here with coding and debugging, but I wanted to drop you all a line to let you know how much I enjoy this game and appreciate all of those who helped me during my playing time.

Bronxman2012

NoobianOfAlterra
12-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah when I first started playing I thought it would just be a game to kill time but as I played I became addicted to it :D . What is your fav campaign so far?

Bronxman2012
12-08-2011, 02:55 PM
That's a tough one. If I had to pick one, I'd have to go with Alien Oasis, because it is segmented into three parts, and seems more of an epic campaign. But, all of them are pretty good.

Thanks,
Bronxman2012

WoundedEagle
12-08-2011, 02:59 PM
What's your character name? You seem a pretty nice guy to have around here. Hang on forums more :D And, I would have to go with Alien Oasis III :)

Bronxman2012
12-08-2011, 03:01 PM
My character name is Bronxman. I'm on during most evenings, EST. If you see me online, feel free to say hello.

NoobianOfAlterra
12-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Alien Oasis was amazing indeead. III blew my mind :O. I'm Newbieeeee, don't have much time to go on atm but will be occasionally :)

plmafiaboss
12-08-2011, 03:10 PM
I Saw u once when u were a lower level. Dam u leveled fast lol

Bronxman2012
12-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Thanks. If you're on tonight, feel free to stop by and say hi. I'll be in Nuri's Hollows.

dudetus
12-08-2011, 03:54 PM
I so remember that dark evening on November 2010.. I saw some MMO game available in the Android Market and I gave it a shot.

Gee how was I wrong when I had "casual playing" in my mind while downloading the game.

Anyways huge thanks by me as well STS, looking forward to the future of PL :) (and DL lol) !!