PDA

View Full Version : PL Career Rivaled. No, not by SL!

Zapoke
12-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Okay. So a few weeks ago, and some time before that, I participated in the SW:TOR(Star Wars: The Old Republic) beta test weekend. I cannot tell you anything about it. So don't ask lol. :)
Anyway. Seeing how it's officially released on the 20th of December, and I wasn't playing PL at all during the time of the Beta, I believe that I may disappear.. To that game. I won't get that game until Christmas. But, I have my surgery the 21st, so I'll be out of it for a few days.
Why make this thread? Because I want to know who else plans on no-lifing (or just playing) this new amazing game. Lol. I know what class I'm going to play as. And an idea of my desired names. No, "Zapoke" is not my top. ;)

"Update":
Got the game.. It was more expensive to start then I thought lol. And I haven't picked up PL in 5-6 days... Anyway. Amazing, as expected. ;3

Server: Hanharr (PvE, East Coast)
Characters:
Hades - Level 19 Sith Juggernaut (1/4/2012)
Zapoke - Level 6(?) Smuggler (1/4/2012)

Been taking my time and doing every quest I can. I started the Hammer Station Flastpoint quest... And got stuck on the 3 or 4th boss... Almost finishes my 3rd planet. ;p

bronislav84
12-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Me. RP server, US East. Jedi Consular.

My guild is light RP, but people won't wanna RP on PVE servers, so if we want ANY RP we must be on a RP server.

Amenly
12-08-2011, 04:28 PM
I might play it if it's very good.

Btw zap, I own u. Lol

Zapoke
12-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Me. RP server, US East. Jedi Consular.

My guild is light RP, but people won't wanna RP on PVE servers, so if we want ANY RP we must be on a RP server.

Sweet. I'm opposite of you lol.
PvE server, US West. Sith Warrior. :P

I might play it if it's very good.

Btw zap, I own u. Lol

It is very good. To bad about the monthly fee though lol. Oh, well.

And you can't own me. You don't even get on your twinks anymore. :)

Skeletonlord
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Video game wise maybe battlefield 3.
Computer games- well minecraft, realm of the mad god. Loads of choices

Artentreri
12-08-2011, 05:34 PM
The old kotor was awesome, I'm actually playing it right now..but as far as paying a monthly fee for it..I'll pass.

Zapoke
12-08-2011, 09:04 PM
The old kotor was awesome, I'm actually playing it right now..but as far as paying a monthly fee for it..I'll pass.

If I hadn't played in the beta, I'd be with you. Lol.

Artentreri
12-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Oh well, guess I just gotta be happy with what I've got. That sucks so bad though dude, I've been waiting for that since kotor 2.

DJMdivine
12-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Im thinking about picking up Rift as I was a BETA tester before it was released and I really dug into it. Well that and Gears of war 3 and Halo combat evolved anniversary! :)

MightyMicah
12-09-2011, 02:20 AM
Im stickin to games without monthly fees. Though the game looks EPIC. Plus I like PL because it's so conveniant. Its like *at airport "hey look my ipod! *at boring place with wifi* hey look my Ipod! See what I mean? Lol Anyways hope you have fun! And let us know how it goes before you forget us! Lol

Zapoke
12-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Im thinking about picking up Rift as I was a BETA tester before it was released and I really dug into it. Well that and Gears of war 3 and Halo combat evolved anniversary! :)

I tried Rift, too. It's better then WoW, to me lol. But I still think TOR>All PC games.

Im stickin to games without monthly fees. Though the game looks EPIC. Plus I like PL because it's so conveniant. Its like *at airport "hey look my ipod! *at boring place with wifi* hey look my Ipod! See what I mean? Lol Anyways hope you have fun! And let us know how it goes before you forget us! Lol

This will be the first subscription game I didn't stop playing after the free trial. :P And yeah, I'll still play PL... when I'm at school.

Darkchylde
01-01-2012, 05:06 PM
beta test two weekends,early access,subscription for 14,99 and im freaking hooked server rubat crystal ign Darkchylde its yummy the best game ever watch out

Zapoke
01-04-2012, 01:38 PM
*Bump

(Instead of making another thread)

Is anyone playing this game yet..? Anyone wavering? List your characters/servers if you're playing. :-) Mine is up there. ^

I doubt I'm quitting, if anyone thinks about asking lol. (:

Artentreri
01-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Not yet, hopefully someday they'll decide to make it free so that us poor folk can enjoy it too. :D

Zapoke
01-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Not yet, hopefully someday they'll decide to make it free so that us poor folk can enjoy it too. :D

We'll see. :P At this time, it seems unlikely...

Artentreri
01-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Definitely not gonna happen anytime soon, but I played everquest when I was like 12-15, payed every month, and found out it's free now. I know I know I'm a big nerd, oh well. That game was more addicting than crack. Hence the nickname evercrack haha.