PDA

View Full Version : zhulong craft price 10m?!

slaaayerrr
05-13-2019, 07:33 AM
so, where can i see that crafting zhulong egg will cost 10m? add that info somewhere please and about other items too (btw in good old craft station we could see craft price without having indigrients) and same about crafting TIME

slaaayerrr
05-13-2019, 08:46 AM
ah so thank you to move this thread to suggestions and ignore it. its really ISSUE and almost scamming by devs (nothing new tbh)
so, since it was considered as "suggestion", here some more suggestions: return old craft station and old stable (new ones just a trash)

marzeg
05-13-2019, 02:01 PM
ah so thank you to move this thread to suggestions and ignore it. its really ISSUE and almost scamming by devs (nothing new tbh)
so, since it was considered as "suggestion", here some more suggestions: return old craft station and old stable (new ones just a trash)

Don't need to show hate towards people because they aren't giving you what YOU want.

And instead of giving negative feedback you were already aware of being moved to suggestions so why not suggest things to be added to improve the quality of current things rather than oppressing everything pal.

slaaayerrr
05-13-2019, 02:08 PM
Don't need to show hate towards people because they aren't giving you what YOU want.

previous craft station: showing crafting time and how much need gold without having indigrients
does current show it? no
this is how u see "improve the quality"?

my advice to u: think better before u start to talk, u are just pathetic and stupid (same as that dev who moved thread here because he lazy to fix anything)

Futumsh
05-13-2019, 03:25 PM
ah so thank you to move this thread to suggestions and ignore it.

It's not a bug or tech issue, so putting it in that forum just wastes my time.

Futumsh
05-13-2019, 04:11 PM
my advice to u: think better before u start to talk, u are just pathetic and stupid (same as that dev who moved thread here because he lazy to fix anything)

And my advice to you: Any more personal attacks against me and you won't be playing anymore.

Strike
05-15-2019, 06:17 PM
Wow Savage @_@