PDA

View Full Version : Game freezes up for a few seconds whenever somebody joins?

WhoIsThis
12-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Ever since the most recent update, the game has frozen up for a few seconds whenever somebody joins into a game, especially in Pvp (I think it's because there can be up to 10 people in PvP and only 5 in PvE). This appears to be a new phenomenon for me and for many others; I have only recently experienced this problem. Among those who have experienced this in the past, I think that it has worsened compared to before.

The ping indicator does not change when this happens.

LADYHADASSA
12-08-2011, 11:18 PM
You are right join lag is terrible in pvp just as you described

Piosidon
12-08-2011, 11:37 PM
Omg!! I cant tell u how many times that got me killed!!!

Rare
12-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Ever since the most recent update, the game has frozen up for a few seconds whenever somebody joins into a game, especially in Pvp (I think it's because there can be up to 10 people in PvP and only 5 in PvE). This appears to be a new phenomenon for me and for many others; I have only recently experienced this problem. Among those who have experienced this in the past, I think that it has worsened compared to before.

The ping indicator does not change when this happens.

I had this same problem on my Droid 1. Are you running from SD Card? Try moving it to the phone if you have enough space. This fixed the problem for me, unfortunately, I didn't have enough space to leave it there.

Nick41324
12-09-2011, 12:25 PM
It's terrible when you say go, and right as you say go someone joins, you don't call in your buffs, the other person doesn't even care and destroys you while your standing there with a frozen screen -_-
PL was fine before the Halloween release... What happened STS :(

WhoIsThis
12-12-2011, 05:33 AM
I had this same problem on my Droid 1. Are you running from SD Card? Try moving it to the phone if you have enough space. This fixed the problem for me, unfortunately, I didn't have enough space to leave it there.

Nope not running from SD Card. The application is on the phone itself.

I can see why this would occur on an SD card though. It's in internal storage for me.