PDA

View Full Version : My pocket legends video!

Darkfader
12-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Hello everyone!

Tweaked enough time from work, and enough free time at home alone so i could concentrate enough for this. So it's just simple game introduction with some ingame footage. Thanks for FNCrazy and xenonthegod for making those couple runs with me. It's not best possible video, many issues with framerate and framing but its first project for 6months so i was bit frozen fingered on editing. ;] I promise better next time. Please watch in 720p and full screen if you are on computer.

Youtube video link for mobile users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNLens435Zk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNLens435Zk&hd=1

Lowlyspy
12-08-2011, 09:39 PM
lol i had my speakers up all the way so that beginning part made me jump a bit xD. Awesome vid dark ^_^

Silentarrow
12-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Nice :).

Delphina
12-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Great video!

Darkfader
12-08-2011, 09:50 PM
lol i had my speakers up all the way so that beginning part made me jump a bit xD. Awesome vid dark ^_^
haha enjoy :D And thank you. :]

Nice :).
Thanks. :]

Great video!
Thanks you. :]

Silentarrow
12-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Quick suggestion, the video seems rather slow dueing the mob fights, I suggest boosting the speed by 10-50%.

Darkfader
12-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Quick suggestion, the video seems rather slow dueing the mob fights, I suggest boosting the speed by 10-50%.
Yeah i know, already pointed it in main post. It would need record game scenes again because something went bad there, but dont worry, bettter is coming when i find time.

Hello everyone!

Tweaked enough time from work, and enough free time at home alone so i could concentrate enough for this. So it's just simple game introduction with some ingame footage. Thanks for FNCrazy and xenonthegod for making those couple runs with me. It's not best possible video, many issues with framerate and framing but its first project for 6months so i was bit frozen fingered on editing. ;] I promise better next time. Please watch in 720p and full screen if you are on computer.

Catwoman
12-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Nice video

Skeletonlord
12-08-2011, 10:11 PM
This is a very good video, and this is awesome!

Fao
12-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Ummmmmm....... That was totally awesome!!!!!!!!:cool:

Darkfader
12-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Oh and before anyone asks, I have been had as hobby video/image/sound editing for last 8years so have some experience. I would like to bring it as my full time job on one day but it's pretty hard here in Finland. Also tools used on this clip are: fraps,adobe photoshop, adobe after effects, adobe illustrator, blender and Sony Vegas pro 11.0

Also thanks for everyone who replied, too bad I can't press thank you button anymore because of limit.