PDA

View Full Version : new weapon passive

Badzauberer
05-14-2019, 09:59 AM
New weapon passive.
apart from proc weapon will have a special passive for PvE only.
-arcane dagger : +100% Shadow Piercer dmg and leading dagger now hit up to 10 target enemies. or razor shield have 0 cooldown.
-arcane bow : charged Noxious Bolt / Aimed Shot / Shadow Storm Shot now shoots 3 arrows(all 3 arrows dealt the same dmg) nox poison is stackable up to 12 times(3 nox shot from a party of 4 rogues). e.g. aimed shot dealt 20k dmg to a boss but with this the boss will recieve 60k dmg(if the boss hitted by all 3 arrows).

idk other classes skills.

ik ideas should be posted in other section but i would love to discuss about it. either its too broken or this is a no need.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-14-2019, 10:25 AM
New weapon passive.
-arcane dagger : +100% Shadow Piercer dmg and leading dagger now hit up to 10 target enemies. or razor shield have 0 cooldown.
-arcane bow : charged Noxious Bolt / Aimed Shot / Shadow Storm Shot now shoots 3 arrows(all 3 arrows dealt the same dmg) nox poison is stackable up to 12 times(3 nox shot from a party of 4 rogues). e.g. aimed shot dealt 20k dmg to a boss but with this the boss will recieve 60k dmg(if the boss hitted by all 3 arrows).

ik ideas should be posted in other section but i would love to discuss about it. either its too broken or this is a no need.

There is no need for this in my opinion since it would kinda make each class too strong for their current state. so -1, and bow kinda need a nerf, but that’s a different story. But...I’ll give you my fair share of this idea you got.

*This takes place back when level 36 was cap*

Level 31 Maul of ollerus: passive: Chance increasing armor and hp by 10% for 10 seconds.
(Cooldown- 40 seconds)

Level 26 black beard hooks: passive: Chance of +12 mana/health regen(per second) for 8 seconds.
(Cooldown- 35 seconds)

Level 36 kershal scepter: passive: Chance of increase in damage and crit by 15% for 5 seconds.
(Cooldown- 50 seconds)

*NOTE* after the Cooldown, the passive won’t reactivate. It’s still only a CHANCE of reactivating the passive all over again.

Again, not a bad idea but I think it a bit too late since nowadays everyone is a bit too strong. Nice idea though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badzauberer
05-14-2019, 10:33 AM
There is no need for this in my opinion since it would kinda make each class too strong for their current state. so -1, and bow kinda need a nerf, but that’s a different story. But...I’ll give you my fair share of this idea you got.

*This takes place back when level 36 was cap*

Level 31 Maul of ollerus: passive: Chance increasing armor and hp by 10% for 10 seconds.
(Cooldown- 40 seconds)

Level 26 black beard hooks: passive: Chance of +12 mana/health regen(per second) for 8 seconds.
(Cooldown- 35 seconds)

Level 36 kershal scepter: passive: Chance of increase in damage and crit by 15% for 5 seconds.
(Cooldown- 50 seconds)

*NOTE* after the Cooldown, the passive won’t reactivate. It’s still only a CHANCE of reactivating the passive all over again.

Again, not a bad idea but I think it a bit too late since nowadays everyone is a bit too strong. Nice idea though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ty so much for your feedback

ismelly.al
05-14-2019, 10:34 AM
New weapon passive.

I like it maybe they add that in expansion

Willl
05-14-2019, 10:34 AM
I think passive its a subject who must be considered on pets only, that s what we called it for.
Weapons have procs, now we have even ultimate skills as a new power to use for each class.
New procs already made a mess in pvp and this new "passive" would make it only more complicated, unbalanced and messy.

I think weapons are fine as their are with their procs (arcanes). Most important is make them works/be effective..cause actually 50% of capped arcane weps makes many doubt among players on their power.

Alwarez
05-14-2019, 08:38 PM
On jewelry or armour set it's good (like glintstone set). But weapons will only get overpriced again because of passives

Badzauberer
05-17-2019, 11:05 AM
tbh im seeing this at the other point of view lol. i mean make the rogue weapons passive isnt that good(the one i posted is too op ik but thats just example cus i only know things about rogue) and mage got op weapon passive on their most important skills and its op (e.g. buff lightning for pvp like pierce 100% armor ). so this way sts wouldnt need to change int or need to think of weird/unique/good/op weapon procs(lots of works) to bring back mages. just simply buff their skills.

Allset
05-17-2019, 10:43 PM
One proc I think would work for everyone is 1 second haste or 1 second cool down on powers for 6 seconds once proc starts.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk