PDA

View Full Version : Devs read please

Daughter
05-14-2019, 11:04 PM
The most know already that the Player Trick is a Scammer and he will scam more and more and more. Can you Devs give him a Lesson? Like:
1. Account Ban
2. Clear his full Inventory on all his Accounts
3. Forum Ban+Ban all his Accounts
4. Give his Stuff to me[emoji847]haha no, but you can do with it a Forum Event like win a Lepre Banner(all active Forum Members would join) and the entry could be 1$[emoji3060][emoji14]

Warriorknown
05-14-2019, 11:09 PM
Many have been scammed before, simply report them. Why would they do anything different and make a contest out of it?

Daughter
05-14-2019, 11:09 PM
Many have been scammed before, simply report them. Why would they do anything different and make a contest out of it?

Because Trick is Scamming not like at a normal way

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Warriorknown
05-14-2019, 11:11 PM
Because Trick is Scamming not like at a normal way

Normal or not normal at the end of the day it is still a scam.

Daughter
05-14-2019, 11:24 PM
Scam is scam yes, but he ruin other Players Ingame Names

Alghost
05-14-2019, 11:35 PM
The most know already that the Player Trick is a Scammer and he will scam more and more and more. Can you Devs give him a Lesson? Like:
1. Account Ban
2. Clear his full Inventory on all his Accounts
3. Forum Ban+Ban all his Accounts
4. Give his Stuff to me[emoji847]haha no, but you can do with it a Forum Event like win a Lepre Banner(all active Forum Members would join) and the entry could be 1$[emoji3060][emoji14]

You want to make a contest of items IT SCAMMED from people that got tricked? No lol, just ban him with everything!!! Not just device ban, PERMANENT ACCOUNT BAN TOO. But it’s already too late anyways, by all these forum posts and in game saying he’s a scammer. He probably moved everything to a different account by now. Does it really matter anymore? Btw, who lets someone barrow a lepre banner? Who’s that stupid? You could be my friend all of 7 years the game has been alive and I still wouldn’t lend you a dime!!! You’re not suppose to trust anyone. Sts themselves stated this multiple times.

Sorry to all those that gotten scammed by this so called “trusted friend” what a scum, Smh... why would you guys do that... shame on the scammer but shame on all who actually thought it was a good idea to trust a ONLINE “friend” who you never met in real life with your most valued items.
Sorry if my post sounds harsh but it’s the truth.

*DONT TRUST ANYONE IN THE GAME YOU HAVE NOT MET IN REAL LIFE* please!!! We don’t want to lose more players :/. Try to have a great day guys!!! Keep grinding if you’re one of those scammed victims! Don’t give up!!

Spooked
05-15-2019, 12:51 AM
You want to make a contest of items IT SCAMMED from people that got tricked? No lol, just ban him with everything!!! Not just device ban, PERMANENT ACCOUNT BAN TOO. But it’s already too late anyways, by all these forum posts and in game saying he’s a scammer. He probably moved everything to a different account by now. Does it really matter anymore? Btw, who lets someone barrow a lepre banner? Who’s that stupid? You could be my friend all of 7 years the game has been alive and I still wouldn’t lend you a dime!!! You’re not suppose to trust anyone. Sts themselves stated this multiple times.

Sorry to all those that gotten scammed by this so called “trusted friend” what a scum, Smh... why would you guys do that... shame on the scammer but shame on all who actually thought it was a good idea to trust a ONLINE “friend” who you never met in real life with your most valued items.
Sorry if my post sounds harsh but it’s the truth.

*DONT TRUST ANYONE IN THE GAME YOU HAVE NOT MET IN REAL LIFE* please!!! We don’t want to lose more players :/. Try to have a great day guys!!! Keep grinding if you’re one of those scammed victims! Don’t give up!!

Devs can track down switching accounts.

Daughter
05-15-2019, 12:52 AM

Yes and I hope when they woke up they‘ll handle it and gonna ban that piece of ****

AndroidIzz
05-15-2019, 03:29 AM
This sounds more serious than the previous scams

Daughter
05-15-2019, 03:30 AM
And for all number 4 is a joke[emoji2360]People call this Sarcasm

Futumsh
05-15-2019, 08:52 AM
The secure trade system is there for a reason. Use it, pay attention, don't confirm a trade unless you're getting exactly what you expect.

Verbie
05-15-2019, 08:58 AM
Its not a scam if you willingly give or let someone borrow the item. That is what prevents action from being taken.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bundlos
05-15-2019, 09:24 AM

Yet scammers get a free pass almost All. The. Time. Hmm

Spooked
05-15-2019, 10:08 AM
Yet scammers get a free pass almost All. The. Time. Hmm

Maybe. But that wasnt the point of my reply :)
Read again,maybe you'll find out

Daughter
05-15-2019, 10:14 AM
The secure trade system is there for a reason. Use it, pay attention, don't confirm a trade unless you're getting exactly what you expect.

So do you give us a free ticket to scam without any lesson? Wow

jazaajaba
05-15-2019, 11:04 AM
Its not a scam if you agreed to a trade and confirmed the trade by clicking the button with your hands. If you are not careful then you are going to get played just like in real world.
If your so called friend does not return your item then it is still your fault.Calling people out on forums is against tos so you may get banned.

Warriorknown
05-15-2019, 11:37 AM
So do you give us a free ticket to scam without any lesson? Wow

Why would anyone need a lesson on a simple exchange of items? It’s common sense, get what you want and give something of equal value. Again it’s a SECURE trade system.

MajorProblem
05-16-2019, 11:40 AM
If someone pming you and telling you he's your friend just with another toon or acc its your own fault cuz you didn't checked up on it. Why would i give someone items or gold who's randomly pming me without any proof. Why should devs sacrificing their time only because of the Negligence of you ppl?

MajorProblem
05-16-2019, 11:45 AM
It's not a free ticket but you don't want to bear the responsibility about your items so u prefer to complain about others than thinking about your own stupidity. You also prefer to blame the devs instead of thinking about your own mistake

Grimcry
05-16-2019, 02:33 PM
You want handouts from scammed items? Your life must be sad

Daughter
05-16-2019, 02:33 PM
You want handouts from scammed items? Your life must be sad

Again, if you can read it‘s sarcasm[emoji2360]

Scll
05-16-2019, 03:02 PM
Again, if you can read it‘s sarcasm[emoji2360]

I think that ur the real scammer here after seeing ur fake trolling thread on traders market

Gufugufutwo
05-16-2019, 07:43 PM
I think that ur the real scammer here after seeing ur fake trolling thread on traders market

this persons right

Fyrce
05-16-2019, 07:57 PM
It's not even that. Hello. TRADE = i.e. the item is tradeable, i.e. can be passed to other player, i.e. absolutely no reason for Player A to not do exactly what Futumsh said, which is trade for EXACTLY what you want.

What is it about having the trade windows be exactly the trade you want that a subgroup of players seems to have a hard time understanding? Perhaps do not trade, as the concept seems to be difficult for those players? Disable trade in OPTIONS.

Anyways, do not confirm unless trade is exactly what you want.

As for impersonating someone else, Report, Ignore and move on. Use TRADE for how it is meant to be used: Player A gives B as agreed to Player C to give D. Confirmation 1 only after checking items and numbers. Confirmation 2 only after checking items and numbers. Mistakes mean time to learn. Or disable Trade.