PDA

View Full Version : Preview - 2x Hauntlet Tokens this Week in Arcane Legends!

Remiem
05-15-2019, 11:39 AM

Announcements

2x Hauntlet Tokens this Week

It’s been an action packed few weeks in Arlor! This week, time to sit back, enjoy the spoils of the last few events and—run some Hauntlet! This week only, the Hauntlet will drop 2x tokens.

Coming Soon

Don’t think the break from events will last long! We’ve got some great things coming down the pike, including both brand new event types and old favorites.

Plus, keep your eyes peeled for an opportunity for our most creative Legends to get their original art in game for all to see!

Mollo97
05-15-2019, 12:51 PM
ty for pirate event :)

Ebereasider
05-15-2019, 12:52 PM
Plus, keep your eyes peeled for an opportunity for our most creative Legends to get their original art in game for all to see!

Banner and vanity design competition?

Magecleff
05-15-2019, 12:52 PM
Cool! Was a tiring but worthy event indeed...

Willl
05-15-2019, 12:59 PM
Are we gonna have a working zhulong passive with next update? :)

Ygadaikto
05-15-2019, 01:06 PM
I would like to know when there will be a new expansion in the game (77 lvl). Are your working on it?:confused:

Militarizm
05-15-2019, 01:08 PM
nice event :) thx

niko robin
05-15-2019, 01:25 PM
Op even thangkssss

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
05-15-2019, 01:30 PM
Yay another free week rest from AL phew thanks :)

Alfabeast
05-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Ty remi <3

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

avaunt
05-15-2019, 01:35 PM
phew, thanks guys!

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

bading
05-15-2019, 01:43 PM
Hmmmmm

Sent from my vivo V3 using Tapatalk

Statsonly
05-15-2019, 02:10 PM
Would love to see again players design the lb banner and back, was fun to see the vast creative ideas but this time. The devs can animate the ideas and let us the players vote on our favorite's.

Oakmaiden
05-15-2019, 02:10 PM
Love the intrigue ! A lil breathing room to de-clutter my inventory and prep for whatever is coming down that pike !

m.rahmanarif
05-15-2019, 02:34 PM
Nice

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A Prime using Tapatalk

Warriorknown
05-15-2019, 02:34 PM
Great last few events, optimistic for the future!

Daughter
05-15-2019, 02:39 PM
One Question, who is running the Double Hauntlet?[emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

gianthills
05-15-2019, 02:58 PM
One Question, who is running the Double Hauntlet?[emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkGood question ..

Enviado de meu Positivo Twist S usando o Tapatalk

TheMadElf
05-15-2019, 03:44 PM
Ty for bringing out ad

Alfabeast
05-15-2019, 05:05 PM

Announcements

It’s been an action packed few weeks in Arlor! This week, time to sit back, enjoy the spoils of the last few events and—run some Hauntlet! This week only, the Hauntlet will drop 2x tokens.

Coming Soon

Don’t think the break from events will last long! We’ve got some great things coming down the pike, including both brand new event types and old favorites.

Plus, keep your eyes peeled for an opportunity for our most creative Legends to get their original art in game for all to see!Someone forget to update the top guild lb for 5-14-2019 ??

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

aisanz
05-15-2019, 05:38 PM
Added some good stuff, like egg, runner chest, or a heroic pet at high cost on the hauntlet vendor .. so it will be fun..
Or make vendor randomly selling stuff..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00UD using Tapatalk

eis
05-15-2019, 05:52 PM
Ждать 77 уровень?

Fearrr
05-15-2019, 06:13 PM
Is Arc Helm/Chest Lvl 71 still in the works? It was said there would be a Arc Item every slot Lvl 71.

Antisocialsos
05-15-2019, 06:17 PM
I loved the past few events, like they were truly amazing! But a 2× Hauntlet Token event.. That isn't really going to attract people to hop onto the game, they rather take a break from game I guess or run Mausoleum/Esg.

Why not creating a Gauntlet again or a 2× Somber Token event, I honestly think that would be more attractive & relaxing.

The Hauntlet Token Vendor doesn't really have anything we want either except the Token Bags we can sell. The eggs from the vendor are already available in auction for a cheap price as well.
Maybe an idea to add something new to the Hauntlet Vendor? Like a cool new vanity like a actual new Forerunner vanity for all classes? Or maybe new banners?

See it as seasonal changes, every season different things we should buy from the Hauntlet Vendor itself. And increase the token cap we have so the Vendor items are bit more expensive but worth the grind.

It's maybe a weird idea or unnecessary to some of u guys but I still felt like suggesting this since this Hauntlet Event is coming up. The tokens just worthless unless u decide to spend it on token bags which is just boring.
So I hope somebody will take a look at one of the ideas and maybe do something with it as well.

But besides all of that, sts I would like to thank u for the past few events! The events were seriously a banger so please keep ur heads up and stay beautiful.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T310 met Tapatalk

Shocan
05-15-2019, 06:54 PM
Maybe if this double event weren't so close to the arlorian egg event it'd be better 😂 I have multiple chars with max hauntlet coins already, this doesn't help much

Crocodile
05-15-2019, 08:33 PM
would love to see arcane helm this time

Zhaorabeos
05-15-2019, 08:41 PM
R.i.p arcane legend!

okgf
05-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Goblin event?!? ����

Idly
05-15-2019, 11:51 PM
As a couple of people already said, please update the vendors! Not just the hauntlet, but story token, crate and festerfang raid vendors (bound mire belt/ring/arti pls) too. They have been lacking for a while imo.

Thanks for all the recent events and looking forward to more! :D

Atoyd
05-16-2019, 12:05 AM
goblin event??

Enviado de meu SM-J320M usando o Tapatalk

Spooked
05-16-2019, 12:49 AM
Am i the only one who missed mother's day?

Arrowloco
05-16-2019, 01:06 AM
Seems like its going to be very nice soon aswell[emoji3], here are some plans are amazing cinco gave us in festerfang, thanks so much for playing and talking to us guys, you developers are doing absolutely amazing! Love the content, cinco also said he will wait till goblin is good, as he doesnt want to release a bad event, i have a screenshot of it aswell. Thanks for the originality, never change @devs, you guys are 10/10.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190516/d958625521e6446ec3a4670253869b1f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190516/a0e128021fd347879296289abc33e851.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Algamer
05-16-2019, 04:19 AM
Level 71 speed set?

Catabolgg
05-16-2019, 05:38 AM
Make it extreme hauntlet. Wich is extreme hard and with a chance to loot something or buy some goodies with extreme hauntlet tokens.. sounds more attractive to run next event :-) tyvm for the last 2 awesome events!

Salb
05-16-2019, 07:04 AM
ty for pirate booty event
that was a great experience after long time no farming .
keep it up :D

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Spooked
05-16-2019, 07:06 AM
I loved the past few events, like they were truly amazing! But a 2× Hauntlet Token event.. That isn't really going to attract people to hop onto the game, they rather take a break from game I guess or run Mausoleum/Esg.

Why not creating a Gauntlet again or a 2× Somber Token event, I honestly think that would be more attractive & relaxing.

The Hauntlet Token Vendor doesn't really have anything we want either except the Token Bags we can sell. The eggs from the vendor are already available in auction for a cheap price as well.
Maybe an idea to add something new to the Hauntlet Vendor? Like a cool new vanity like a actual new Forerunner vanity for all classes? Or maybe new banners?

See it as seasonal changes, every season different things we should buy from the Hauntlet Vendor itself. And increase the token cap we have so the Vendor items are bit more expensive but worth the grind.

It's maybe a weird idea or unnecessary to some of u guys but I still felt like suggesting this since this Hauntlet Event is coming up. The tokens just worthless unless u decide to spend it on token bags which is just boring.
So I hope somebody will take a look at one of the ideas and maybe do something with it as well.

But besides all of that, sts I would like to thank u for the past few events! The events were seriously a banger so please keep ur heads up and stay beautiful.

Lmao youre defeating the point of 2x coins

Faotblack
05-16-2019, 09:35 AM
it would be 75 mate.

Lymnboo
05-16-2019, 10:26 AM
Where is the goblins?

Mamacivat
05-16-2019, 11:18 AM
Ty for pirate event :)

SM-J530F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

GucciBang
05-16-2019, 11:40 AM
add new things to the hauntlet store

Enviado de meu LGM-V300K usando o Tapatalk

danley
05-16-2019, 11:57 AM
No thanks. Update the Hauntlet

Magazum
05-16-2019, 01:06 PM
Next event Mother's day

LordShido
05-16-2019, 01:09 PM
Ty for the pirate gold event :)

Ibrazs
05-16-2019, 01:36 PM

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T310 met TapatalkUp

Enviado de meu moto g(6) play usando o Tapatalk

avaunt
05-16-2019, 04:55 PM
thankss for pirate event

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Marosok
05-16-2019, 05:16 PM
Thank you for last event. Best event so far. This event included things i like/ i´m looking for in AL. I want to share what i liked/ disliked on this event.

+ A lot of fun with my friends (I wish, we can have this fun more often during events).
+ New friendships (new friends from each class).
+ Warrior usefulness (Demolition of boss/mobs).
+ Farming gold (loved it).
+ Zhulong mania (dream pet).
+ PvE kills (last time my kills count went up we had Lunar event).

- Too short. :P

Big Thank You STS.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-16-2019, 07:21 PM
Thank you STS for the pirate booty event, very enjoyable and very fgfjdjdhdjsksk.

Onew1126
05-16-2019, 08:31 PM
When is goblin event?

xxxkennethjmx
05-16-2019, 10:43 PM
It would be much grateful if youd change or add some rare items on vendor's stuff. But anyways, Thanks for making the game alive and fun. Keep up the good work :D

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Idly
05-16-2019, 11:41 PM
Lots of players asking for vendor upgrade... But I get we just had easter event and most satchels are full to bursting. Consider raising the coin cap alongside vendor update.

For example now the hauntlet cap is 1000 coins, maybe increase this to 10k and add new, useful pets or items at 5k+. Could even increase to 100k and add some super op stuff! (Please find a way to rid us of the hauntlet botters ty)

Zhaorabeos
05-17-2019, 12:55 AM
Lol guys,chill down...nothing will be changed.i have somthing in mind(cinco s word s..will be nerfed a bit)and that a bit was a huge a bit 😂😂😂conclusion lady s an gentelmans..they never do what he say!but never!!always different.we comment on forum for nothing.anyway ppl are blinds dont see arcane legend will crash!we need normal player to not only plat buyers'if plat players say add to vendor somthing..in 2h somthing is on the vendor.

kernsnectar
05-17-2019, 01:27 AM
double 2x vial drop from planar arena would be great... love to see that

Susanne
05-17-2019, 02:29 AM
At least new players get a look in with the hauntlet event.
I remember...in the olden days, the golden days, getting my level 36 mastery banner in the hauntlet. Anyway, I ran that place over and over just so that I could purchase Uries with the hauntlet coins. Uries was considered a valuable asset in those times.
Maybe something useful for new players could be added to the vendor. Armour for level 50 or something.
I know I keep going on about new players but it's necessary to keep them interested in the game. Luckily, some players are starting guilds for lower levels and they are forming parties now but still the boredom of daily quests is putting them off.
I went off track and now I can't remember why I posted. Time for me to hang up my bow methinks. I'm past it and need to retire maybe. Don't ask for my stuff just yet though. 😉

m.rahmanarif
05-17-2019, 03:22 AM
Lol guys,chill down...nothing will be changed.i have somthing in mind(cinco s word s..will be nerfed a bit)and that a bit was a huge a bit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]conclusion lady s an gentelmans..they never do what he say!but never!!always different.we comment on forum for nothing.anyway ppl are blinds dont see arcane legend will crash!we need normal player to not only plat buyers'if plat players say add to vendor somthing..in 2h somthing is on the vendor.[emoji23][emoji23] up

Yeh
05-17-2019, 08:43 AM
The pirate event was great . The hauntlet thing reminds me of when I was little this old man at church that would always give me a piece of butterscotch candy or cinnamon hard candy.... like yay :/ ? I'm sorry it’s just not really desirable. (Ofc I would never say that to him).. but yeah there is nothing to buy with the tokens to make it worth the time. I had in suggestions a while back that all the vendors items around arlor need to be changed. It would be nice if we could purchase some newer items with hauntlet tokens . Or newer rare pets like thog prower etc

PatD
05-17-2019, 09:42 AM
If you guys add some firecracker to vendor ill spend all my token really fast :)

add firecracker to all vendor :D

Antisocialsos
05-17-2019, 10:39 AM

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T310 met TapatalkUp

Titanium AL
05-17-2019, 11:25 AM
Would be nice...up

gored8919
05-19-2019, 09:29 PM

Announcements

Coming Soon

Plus, keep your eyes peeled for an opportunity for our most creative Legends to get their original art in game for all to see!Suggestion:
Can sts make legend/epic/rare items craftable to convert into vanity? That would be dope!
I have lots of rare stuffs but i cant use it since the level and stats of the item cant catch up in endgame. :)

gored8919
05-19-2019, 09:37 PM

Announcements

Coming Soon

Plus, keep your eyes peeled for an opportunity for our most creative Legends to get their original art in game for all to see!And bring back para gems
Well this would help to increase the players of the game many ppl will come back for sure!

Bcdfg
05-20-2019, 01:47 AM
i like that it calmed down a bit

Remiem
05-20-2019, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the feedback, all! So glad you guys liked the pirate events, and I hear you on wanting updated items in the vendors. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see in there. No promises, of course, but I love taking your suggestions back to the team so we can see what we can do. :)

Arrowloco
05-20-2019, 08:57 PM
Ooo thanks for seeing our feedback :) i personally only use the hauntlet for pve and leave before the boss zone.

fofo391
05-20-2019, 09:34 PM
i was really hoping with the hauntlet challenge event, but instead this is just another 2x coins event.

Arrowloco
05-20-2019, 09:57 PM
Like a gauntlet, yeah

angeloiloveyou
05-20-2019, 11:14 PM
Suggestion make a proc sign to all abon weapon like immo weapons and dragon weapons thanks sts

Hippogriff98
05-21-2019, 01:25 AM
Guys, please bring back awaken gem sale event or create elite awaken gem event

Ebereasider
05-21-2019, 01:35 AM
Guys, please bring back awaken gem sale event or create elite awaken gem event

Both already happened just last month

Statsonly
05-21-2019, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback, all! So glad you guys liked the pirate events, and I hear you on wanting updated items in the vendors. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see in there. No promises, of course, but I love taking your suggestions back to the team so we can see what we can do. :)

Well personally i would like to be able to access my stash from the hood or have an option where a stash comes with the tavern on auto open, would be nice if i can just access hood while on a map and grab something i forgot. Also an option to "search" for awakes would be nice, for example im looking for xp/speed awakes so i use the bar to search "xp/speed" and it shows all available items with that specific awake instead of me having to look thru hundreds of items.

m.rahmanarif
05-21-2019, 06:38 PM
Goblok event Will craft locked?

vfreakhun
05-22-2019, 11:47 AM

I would suggest new things for Hauntlet coin vendor, (could be other vendor as well) eg.:
- attractive (legendary or myth) gear with "moving stats", like Deary ring,
- attractive vanity/banner PARTS - where you could combine somewhat unique vanity/banner,
- attractive (legendary or myth) pet,
- powerful gem or jewel - maybe recipe to convert or combine jewels (like order jewels).
- gear mending patch - if eg.: new type of gear would gradually damage during fight!
- pet xp "food" if you open the active pet XP gains.
- pet passive/happiness modifying accessory (like awakening or gem/jewel, but for pets).

For "other mini games" - I would change Planar arena 1st.
For high level, it is not challenging - or even boring.
Last change was when 41 was the highest level - quite long time ago.
You could include new bosses, new APs etc.
Now only useful for boss related event exploits.

damzeus
05-23-2019, 04:38 AM
Sorry for bothering, need 1 more post to open thread
Have a good day.

Upgrad
05-30-2019, 07:17 PM
Good event is hauntled runs .. lb banners again.. hey sts is one event old .. and is good :)
I deleted my banner lb hauntled .. my bad :(