jesters mage hat lvl10

GOLD GEAR (EXPENSIVE)

arctic toy man wand lvl10 CS

alchemists heavy cloth armor lvl5 CS

green crafted cap lvl10 (forget the name) CS

MightyMicah
12-09-2011, 02:13 AM
You only mentioned 8 skills m8 ;)

Considering Icestorm-firestorm is a combo that I believe gives double damage, It is way more efficiant than Lightning. Also I'm pretty sure best would have 1 point on lightning 1 icestorm and 2 firestorm because the 1 lightning will give more damage than an extra point on firestorm would.

As well I think 3 heal isn't needed however because Forest Haven/Dark Forest mobs don't hit that hard and your armor+ hs regen is enough to keep you healthy without spamming heal. In fact, I might even vouch to say that putting none on heal would be best. After all, soloing you will be set, and with a group you can pretect them by attacking harder. (best defense is a good offense) And of course 1 revive, which you mentioned, would be a "just in case" they die scenerio. I would put the final 1 point on the other ice one (forgot name) and 2 more on firestorm.

Final result:

1 ice thingy (forgot)
1 icestorm (for combo)
3 firestorm (double damage will be amplified in this)
3 lightning
1 revive

If you had 100% hit chance I would move 2 from lightning to firestorm. Why? Because, (and once again this is all only if I'm right about combo) combo is gonna give double the damage added.

Example: X skill gives 75 damage at start. Next level gives 100 damage. However this move is part of a double damage combo. The extra 25 damage now becomes an extra 50 damage because of combo. Whereas the other X skill only increases from say 50 to 80, giving 30 damage extra. At first glance the 30 to 80 looks better, but with combo it isn't.

Make sense? Btw I'm not trying to flame or batt down your post. I'm just trying to help you understand some things which I believe you missed. :)

~MM

Burningdex
12-09-2011, 08:17 PM
You only mentioned 8 skills m8 ;)

Considering Icestorm-firestorm is a combo that I believe gives double damage, It is way more efficiant than Lightning. Also I'm pretty sure best would have 1 point on lightning 1 icestorm and 2 firestorm because the 1 lightning will give more damage than an extra point on firestorm would.

As well I think 3 heal isn't needed however because Forest Haven/Dark Forest mobs don't hit that hard and your armor+ hs regen is enough to keep you healthy without spamming heal. In fact, I might even vouch to say that putting none on heal would be best. After all, soloing you will be set, and with a group you can pretect them by attacking harder. (best defense is a good offense) And of course 1 revive, which you mentioned, would be a "just in case" they die scenerio. I would put the final 1 point on the other ice one (forgot name) and 2 more on firestorm.

Final result:

1 ice thingy (forgot)
1 icestorm (for combo)
3 firestorm (double damage will be amplified in this)
3 lightning
1 revive

If you had 100% hit chance I would move 2 from lightning to firestorm. Why? Because, (and once again this is all only if I'm right about combo) combo is gonna give double the damage added.

Example: X skill gives 75 damage at start. Next level gives 100 damage. However this move is part of a double damage combo. The extra 25 damage now becomes an extra 50 damage because of combo. Whereas the other X skill only increases from say 50 to 80, giving 30 damage extra. At first glance the 30 to 80 looks better, but with combo it isn't.

Make sense? Btw I'm not trying to flame or batt down your post. I'm just trying to help you understand some things which I believe you missed. :)

~MM

i said 3 lightning or firestorm so you could use either