PDA

View Full Version : Fewer Players on Nuri's Hollows and Mt. Fang?

Bronxman2012
12-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Hello all:

I have a few quick questions. Last night, I reached level 58. As a result, from the Bandit Boy Hideout dungeon of Balefort Sewers, I can no longer get XP. With that said:

1. Does this apply to all five dungeons of this campaign. So, can I still level, for example, in Bandit Boy Stronghold, The Catacombs, Roach Motel, or Swill Pitz? Or are all dungeons no longer available for me to acquire XP?

2. I noticed that fewer players participate in Nuri's Hollows than in Balefort Sewers, and there were many more people in Alien Oasis than in Sewers. Why is that? Also, does this apply to Mt. Fang? That is, are there even fewer players participating in dungeons in Mt. Fang?

Thanks,
Bronxman2012

Technique
12-09-2011, 10:53 AM
After you hit level 58 you can no longer gain xp in any of the levels in the sewers, you gotta goto nuris hallows now to gain xp. As for the other question I do not know since I haven't been playing much lately

Pinati
12-09-2011, 10:53 AM
I dont think you can aquire anymore xp in the sewers anymore.

But maybe try opening all maps in nuri and fang, there may be an increase in the number of games in those maps

-Pinati

Suentous PO
12-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Might have to do with the mob difficulty in nuris, they can set up a one shot kill combo in some cases. Fang is very active. I can start a map & have a full party quickly. It's also very good at least for gold luiquidation prices if not the occasional pinks.

Bronxman2012
12-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks so much. Looking forward to "fanging" (my expression for levelling in Mt. Fang.

Pinati
12-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks so much. Looking forward to "fanging" (my expression for levelling in Mt. Fang.
In my opinion mt fang is very entertaining :) Nice and challenging

NECROREAPER
12-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Fang is more lucrative in terms of pinks anyway, and as others have said before, the degree of difficulty of fang is considerably lower than Nuri's.

wvhills
12-09-2011, 01:36 PM
I just tried to do some nuri's runs on my level 60 bear and there aren't any games going on at all. Like everyone said, the best thing to do is to skip it and go directly to fang. The only potential problem will be your gear. You definitely need glyph gear, you'll get eaten alive if you go into fang with sewers gear. I'd recommend buying level 58 nuri's gear and use it until you get to 61 and buy a level 61 fang set. If you're a bird you can go with glyph leather, melodic cap of mimicry and tamers bow of mimicry and get along fine. One my mage I ran with a level 58 glyph staff set and did just fine until I got my level 61 fang set. I did my bear different and leveled to 60 in sewer gear and then bought a bigtop set.

Also, you'll have to unlock all the maps in mt fang by killing all the enemies in the preceeding level. Hopefully you have some friends or guildies who will help you do this because most people skip a lot of the out of the way mobs.

Fyrce
12-09-2011, 03:29 PM
You can pick up mostly completed maps and call in a friend or two to help you.
Pick one where the boss is already done to make life easier. You can always pick off the left-overs one at a time.

If you have a guild, it'll help tremendously.