PDA

View Full Version : What are the dungeons for the Mt. Fang campaign?

Bronxman2012
12-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Hello, all:

I noticed today that the dungeons for the Mt. Fang campaign do not appear on the follow page:

http://www.pocket-legends.com/campaigns/

If this is posted already, I apologize, and ask that someone provide me with the link. However, if not, what are the names of the dungeons for the Mt. Fang campaign?

Thanks,
Bronxman2012

dudetus
12-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Well yup it seems that it hasn't been updated to there.

Well the maps for Mt Fang are:

1. Mining Operation - u r investigating where ppl have been lost and u go to an old mine.

2. Castle: Crypt - u enter the mysterious castle and find urself in the crypt. Investigations take a turn when u see the boss, Duke Edward who is a vampire.

3. Castle - First Floor: after fighting Edward u continue ur castle search. The boss is Aunt Emma who is now an undead (she was killed in the first map Mining Operation)

4. Castle - Second Floor: Now u have decided to hunt down all the vampires and u continue ur campaign and meet another ferocious vampire: Sir Gobbles.

5. Castle - Third Floor: U want to end this one and for all. U r after the leader of the vampires: Count Vlad. Final and last boss of the Mt Fang campaign.

Describes r made somehow out from the real descriptions but I can't remember them precisely lol.

Hope this helps :)

Bronxman2012
12-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks so much.

dudetus
12-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks so much.

NP glad it helped :) !

Fyrce
12-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Just go to Host Games (as opposed to Join Games), pull up that campaign. Even if you haven't unlocked it, it'll at least display the level names.
There are also various boss guides/threads on how to run the Mt. Fang bosses, which would help with the level names and which bosses are on which levels and strategy.

Veoveoveo
12-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Well yup it seems that it hasn't been updated to there.

Well the maps for Mt Fang are:

1. Mining Operation - u r investigating where ppl have been lost and u go to an old mine.

2. Castle: Crypt - u enter the mysterious castle and find urself in the crypt. Investigations take a turn when u see the boss, Duke Edward who is a vampire.

3. Castle - First Floor: after fighting Edward u continue ur castle search. The boss is Aunt Emma who is now an undead (she was killed in the first map Mining Operation)

4. Castle - Second Floor: Now u have decided to hunt down all the vampires and u continue ur campaign and meet another ferocious vampire: Sir Gobbles.

5. Castle - Third Floor: U want to end this one and for all. U r after the leader of the vampires: Count Vlad. Final and last boss of the Mt Fang campaign.

Describes r made somehow out from the real descriptions but I can't remember them precisely lol.

Hope this helps :)

Yep! However, did you forget the Vampire Feast? That's the extra one, where all the bosses are.

dudetus
12-10-2011, 04:47 AM
Yep! However, did you forget the Vampire Feast? That's the extra one, where all the bosses are.

Oh yeah sry for forgetting that!

As Veo said there is also Vampire Feast where are all the bosses in one map.

Oh and obviously u must clear the previous maps in order to be able to enter the next ones so u need to start from Mining Operation.

Bronxman2012
12-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Thanks for this information. It helped immensely. On Saturday, I played and completed all dungeons of Mt. Fang (including Vampire Feast). I really enjoyed this campaign. I reached level 62 then, so I'll level up a bit more and continue to help out others.

Have a great day!

Bronxman2012