PDA

View Full Version : PvP for LvL 36-38 !!!!

Nol
05-17-2019, 10:12 AM
Hi. So i tried this bracket and find out its aint active. But using old arcane weps makes me so happy. I hope it could be active since this bracket zone reminds me of the old days hahahah.

All u need is an old vili, uller, himingleva sets... artifact lv30, blood ruby, mythic pendants (Lunar, Fang, Doom), and a wep (doesnt have to be arcane.. could be mythic or legendary.. but if u have extra budget, arcane weps are great!!). Then u will get the fun :3

Shout out to Terrorskull and Duzw!!

*Note = Duzw only used a Legendary Gun, and he drains my health by more than a half!! OP

Join us!! (Just for Fun.. after a long boring time of farming esg/mauso/swamp) [emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190517/5c095b1a707ad4bf617e8155289da84d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
05-17-2019, 10:29 AM
Hi. So i tried this bracket and find out its aint active. But using old arcane weps makes me so happy. I hope it could be active since this bracket zone reminds me of the old days hahahah.

All u need is an old vili, uller, himingleva sets... artifact lv30, blood ruby, mythic pendants (Lunar, Fang, Doom), and a wep (doesnt have to be arcane.. could be mythic or legendary.. but if u have extra budget, arcane weps are great!!). Then u will get the fun :3

Shout out to Terrorskull and Duzw!!

*Note = Duzw only used a Legendary Gun, and he drains my health by more than a half!! OP

Join us!! (Just for Fun.. after a long boring time of farming esg/mauso/swamp) [emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190517/5c095b1a707ad4bf617e8155289da84d.jpg

One of the best brackets in the game TBH. No class is best. Really depends on how well geared you really are. See you at 38. :D.
-Terrorskull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocan
05-17-2019, 08:17 PM
One of the best brackets in the game TBH. No class is best. Really depends on how well geared you really are. See you at 38. :D.
-Terrorskull

Gold you're terror skull?! I have to go rethink life. I'll check out this bracket too!

Nol
05-17-2019, 08:20 PM
Gold you're terror skull?! I have to go rethink life. I'll check out this bracket too!Ibotz just came!! More are on their way!! Hahaha

Shocan
05-17-2019, 08:22 PM
Ibotz just came!! More are on their way!! Hahaha

Was hoping I had an acc already, but turns out it was 39 😂 I'll be leveling and coming up

Nol
05-17-2019, 08:25 PM
Was hoping I had an acc already, but turns out it was 39 [emoji23] I'll be leveling and coming upI just came yesterday.. and it only took me a few hours till i reach lv37 xD pretty ez to lvl up rn

My ign is Noljr, u can pm me whenever u need a help

THE GOLDEN KING
05-17-2019, 08:29 PM
Gold you're terror skull?! I have to go rethink life. I'll check out this bracket too!

XD, all are welcome!!! If you don’t like it. No Hard feelings! Don’t waste too much gold here guys. This is still a “dead bracket” so just come check it out. If you like it, MAX OUT WITH ME :). Have a great day everyone!!!

Nol
05-17-2019, 08:34 PM
XD, all are welcome!!! If you don’t like it. No Hard feelings! Don’t waste too much gold here guys. This is still a “dead bracket” so just come check it out. If you like it, MAX OUT WITH ME :). Have a great day everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkXD letsgooo

kernsnectar
05-18-2019, 12:30 AM
im in but i needed mythic daggers lvl 36 help me find one

ign: iusehack