PDA

View Full Version : Maus GL significant decrease

will0
05-17-2019, 05:50 PM
This was raised up by another friend of mine in the technical issues page but the thread is closed with remark "no changes done'.

But the issue still persist the GL is significantly lower than after the recent event, STS please check the maus map i know many people have gain alot gold in the event but nerfing maus gl should not' be the case now.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?449930-Mausoleum

Thanks

Azerothraven
05-17-2019, 07:25 PM
yea they really should buff the gold drops a bit more.. farming doesnt feel rewarding anymore.

Shredderjoe
05-17-2019, 11:19 PM
+1 i agree. Plus many others might be more motivated to run also then.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Zeridor
05-18-2019, 01:16 AM
+1 I think maus is best map system in game more you run more you get.

Bluehazee
05-18-2019, 07:36 AM
In the thread i made about it (locked in few mins) i wasn't asking for a buff in drops. I was asking if this nerf is intended or maybe mistake. I dont want sts buffing it, just let it be the way it was...

We already have most of farmers in a map from 4 expansions ago (i heard esg is bottable but idk). What's the point of such old and easy map being the most profitable in game? I cant understand this. STS should have removed gold drops from there long ago, or at least nerf it to a point where is not longer profitable to farm. Instead, we have festerfang swamp as empty map and with ridiculous gold drops at boss.
Maybe too late, but buff gold in swamp (random map so harder to bot) will benefit all of us, learning a bit in other maps (not a lvl56...) and also contributing much more to open deep marsh.

Andrew Lim
05-18-2019, 09:35 PM
yes they need to buff the gold loot.

Futumsh
05-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Gold loot in maus was not changed at all. I closed the thread on bugs and tech because not only isn't it a bug, it isn't even true. Posting it in a different forum doesn't change that.

arcanefid
05-19-2019, 03:27 PM
In the thread i made about it (locked in few mins) i wasn't asking for a buff in drops. I was asking if this nerf is intended or maybe mistake. I dont want sts buffing it, just let it be the way it was...

We already have most of farmers in a map from 4 expansions ago (i heard esg is bottable but idk). What's the point of such old and easy map being the most profitable in game? I cant understand this. STS should have removed gold drops from there long ago, or at least nerf it to a point where is not longer profitable to farm. Instead, we have festerfang swamp as empty map and with ridiculous gold drops at boss.
Maybe too late, but buff gold in swamp (random map so harder to bot) will benefit all of us, learning a bit in other maps (not a lvl56...) and also contributing much more to open deep marsh.

A gold nerf in ESG would be pretty good I think. Buffing Swamp drops would make more people run the last expansion and also it makes Deep Marsh open more frequently, which has become an issue lately.

ilmercenario
05-19-2019, 07:19 PM
I think that you guys feel mauso gold its nerfed just because you get used to the high gold drop from the last event the pirate booty, the gold its always the same i was getting 1.5k gold from urns and 2/7k from bosses befor event, and its still the same now, even urns i remember was giving me 600/900 all same .. just an impression cause of the rain of gold from booty pirate event.

Thegoodsir
05-19-2019, 07:45 PM
Nerfing esg is a bad idea, new players need something relativly easy to farm.

Jairus980
05-19-2019, 09:21 PM
Nerfing esg is a bad idea, new players need something relativly easy to farm.

Suggest them to go mausoleum and farm there
That map is good for stats vs gold loot. More gl, bad stats = farming deaths.
Keep the game challenging is more fun then being a robot farming esg all day to see prices goes up and need to farm more

Thegoodsir
05-19-2019, 09:29 PM
Keep the game challenging is more fun then being a robot farming esg all day to see prices goes up and need to farm moreNew players have a hard time affording gear and you think they will wanna farm 55k maus points before they can really earn any gold?

VenomSet
05-19-2019, 10:32 PM
Keep the game challenging is more fun then being a robot farming esg all day to see prices goes up and need to farm more

Yes yes, indeed, do this if you want to lose newer players. (:

avaunt
05-21-2019, 08:42 PM
+1 for this, idk if its nerfed but buffin the gold gon be a good idea since its the only place tat uses our brain and teamwork ( example : corvis, the purple n yellow shield and how to kill him faster. and teamwork : checkin, ultimates, pets that counters curse and pets for defensive ) unlike esg where u just run kill and gold, not saying esg is a bad place, i do esg sometimes too but yall cant argue that maus is harder and way more fun than esg right? well idk if u guys think its fun tho but try gettin in a call w ur party, and be like " im checkin! ", " de! i report its de! " haha so much fun, pvp used to be my fun but not anymore after it became a money vs money, rn i think maus is the only fun map that also makes gold!

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Atoyd
05-21-2019, 10:22 PM
I realized that it is giving less Gold than before, this is discouraging, if it continues this way they will make the game look horrible

Enviado de meu SM-J320M usando o Tapatalk

ilmercenario
05-22-2019, 03:06 AM
I dont know why you guys saying it is giving less gold, i didnt notice any change ..

Kjeldran
05-23-2019, 07:25 AM
Gold loot in maus was not changed at all. I closed the thread on bugs and tech because not only isn't it a bug, it isn't even true. Posting it in a different forum doesn't change that.

confirmed the drop was increased with these massive gold piles in the corridors and mages drop.

Mastah
05-23-2019, 08:54 AM
A gold nerf in ESG would be pretty good I think. Buffing Swamp drops would make more people run the last expansion and also it makes Deep Marsh open more frequently, which has become an issue lately.

sorry if I disagree with you, nerf gold in esg is very ridiculous, considering the map of swamp and maus is boring which is too long and there is nothing valuable, if you want to turn off the esg as well as you think first and fix each booty and make something valuable because the esg map is simple

Mastah
05-23-2019, 09:02 AM
everything will be fine, stay on your way, if you like swamps you can play in the swamp and maus too, please close this thread

Azaflioras
05-25-2019, 03:43 PM
lol, just farm where you find it better...