PDA

View Full Version : Keypad Lock For Stash

Chaasivab
05-17-2019, 07:22 PM
Dear Cinco,

I was wondering if you would consider the idea of having a passcode lock for people's stashes. This would allow them to safely protect items that are valuable to them and potential cut down on the circulation of hacked items in the market place. I think this would be a great addition in the future as I know you are more focused on the cap content.

Sincerely,
Chaasivab

burntoutdex
05-17-2019, 09:49 PM
In light of recent events I think this is definitely something to consider..

+1

XghostzX
05-18-2019, 10:56 AM
+1 from this guy

axce
05-18-2019, 01:47 PM
[emoji1474][emoji1474]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Muzzling
05-18-2019, 04:47 PM
I dont understand, maybe dont give your acc info to people. Problen solved smh.

Tpfelblatt
05-18-2019, 05:17 PM
I think there are more pressing matters than protecting people who share their account information. Also adding an extra lock wouldn't really stop a real hacker from accessing your stash unless you use that 128-bit encryption.

Dolloway
05-18-2019, 05:23 PM

There are people getting hacked through a website where you can enter something simple like a name or even IP address (both relatively easy to get) and pay for leaked account information from other platforms that may come up. It shows you where you can find the leaked info on the web (usually a zip drive containing the leaked account info to thousands or hundreds of thousands of people from other platforms that have had a breach). These individuals then use this account info and see if the player has used the same email/password combo for PL and if they have... then boom. Account 'hacked'. It's happened a few times now and I've brought it to Cinco's attention with the link to the website but he hasn't commented on the matter.

Anyway, I'm on board with this idea and fully support it in light of what has transpired recently.

burntoutdex
05-18-2019, 06:53 PM

I don't understand, maybe don't steal acc info off the internet. Problem solved smh.

Muzzling
05-18-2019, 10:33 PM
I don't understand, maybe don't steal acc info off the internet. Problem solved smh.

Are you trying to accuse me of taking people account info because thats a bold move and i have no reason to do anything like that.

burntoutdex
05-18-2019, 10:55 PM
Are you trying to accuse me of taking people account info because thats a bold move and i have no reason to do anything like that.

I wasn't directing it at anyone (publicly.) I just followed the same manner of post you made; in which you weren't accusing anyone.