PDA

View Full Version : private messages

strength
04-15-2010, 04:13 PM
hello i have a great idea
add a private message system!
it would be great because if your friend is on you can write to him and he can tell you the password he used to lock the game if he wants you to play with him
it would be a whole new lvl to this game and it would make for a great community
post your comments about this topic below thanks!

darrensmith016
04-15-2010, 04:18 PM
hello i have a great idea
add a private message system!
it would be great because if your friend is on you can write to him and he can tell you the password he used to lock the game if he wants you to play with him
it would be a whole new lvl to this game and it would make for a great community
post your comments about this topic below thanks!

good idea mate, i was just thinking how do you access a game with a password unless there are 6 guys sat n a dark room together with their ipods/ipads lol it will be good when guilds come along

strength
04-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Is it just me and him that think this is a great idea?

Astrauk
04-15-2010, 07:44 PM
I also suggested some sort of messaging to friends, that and a trade system are the only things that this game really lacks in, but with trade coming on the way, I'm sure messaging will not be to far behind.

Justg
04-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Absolutely we'll do various levels of messaging.

Blu
04-15-2010, 07:55 PM
A first ''level'' for messaging could be adding a new button next to your friends in order to '' PM '' them

Player......... ''Offline''>''PM''>''Remove''

Nefhril
04-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Yes, this would be very nice to have and also a confirm on the Remove button, I have already accidently removed friends :(