PDA

View Full Version : We can't we sit?

Killerade
12-09-2011, 02:56 PM
I mean seriously, our toons r pretty much standing up everytime or sometimes on the floor, dead or knocked down. But why can't our toons sit down? What's the point of all those sofas and chairs in guild hall if we can't use them? I might every try to push it and suggest that every time our toon is sitting down,we can regenerate faster or something (nothing big just add like +1m/s)

So what do u guys think?

bronislav84
12-09-2011, 10:10 PM
I've wanted a sit ability/emote ever since I joined PL, and SL doesn't have it either. Don't they get tired standing around?

Fao
12-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Well, really it is an ok idea, but personally I think it really doesn't matter, but it's only matter of opinion!

SUPAPRODIGY
12-09-2011, 10:52 PM
i want to sit or jump.

Garvhoz
12-10-2011, 01:30 AM
I would love sitting for this reason: you make a locked PvP room invite a friend press sit emote and when he comes say "I have been waiting for you, this is great dishonor, you must DIE!" then go all out and kill him JUST KIDDING lol.
I would like it so we can sit next to the walls in blackstar so our toons wouldn't have to stand all that time and just chillax maybe have its head down after a while and when some one PMs you his/her head goes up, or when you move after sitting you stand up and start doing some warm up stretches so your toon's muscles wont cramp when you do a whole run

Mitchturbo
12-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Good ideas guys, I want to be able to sit aswell, plus more emotions available.

Shaocalur
12-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Yes I like this idea it sounds good.

Battlelock
12-10-2011, 05:05 PM
The problem with more animations & sounds & options is space usage. The more they add, the more there is to download. They're already having issues with file sizes on certain devices.

Shaocalur
12-10-2011, 05:07 PM
The problem with more animations & sounds & options is space usage. The more they add, the more there is to download. They're already having issues with file sizes on certain devices.

True...

Skeletonlord
12-10-2011, 05:17 PM
You are basically saying interact with other objects like sofas and chairs? +1 this is an awesome idea!

Ablueelf
12-10-2011, 05:23 PM
I love this idea! Maybe some jumping too, or an option to set where you camera is(but still in 3rd person view). Sometimes I want to see further ahead of my toon, therefore wanting to put the camera more behind my character.

StompArtist
12-10-2011, 07:20 PM
I mean seriously, our toons r pretty much standing up everytime or sometimes on the floor, dead or knocked down. But why can't our toons sit down? What's the point of all those sofas and chairs in guild hall if we can't use them? I might every try to push it and suggest that every time our toon is sitting down,we can regenerate faster or something (nothing big just add like +1m/s)

So what do u guys think?

For your own good. STS doesn't want your bird to get fat.

Garvhoz
12-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Lol

MimeRifle
12-10-2011, 08:30 PM
#1 Fat birds are tastier...

#2 People have begun, in my opinion, to under-appreciate the value of a good sit.

MimeRifle Out!

javier995
12-10-2011, 09:11 PM
My toon is always complaining that I don't let him rest. I have 69 deaths only so he rarely gets to lay down, last time he wouldn't get up for an hour! Pesky com always wants everything to go his way!

Good idea tho, its funny when I try to make my bear sit on the throne.

My bear needs to be fat for intimidation! The bigger he is, the more he stands against Gurgox in the alien martial arts tournament!

KICKASSLOPEZ
12-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey it's a good idea but sitting increases your death rate by 40% true fact!