View Full Version : Finally, the time has come...

PvP
12-09-2011, 03:17 PM
After waiting over a year and a half, the development team has finally answered the age old question: "WILL I EVER B ABLE TO PLAY ON MY COMPUTER??" (To which we rolled our eyes and said "NO, its POCKET legends for a reason). So thank you Spacetime Studios, and because of that I will be playing Pocket Legends again. Its been a year since I played last, I've been busy with life and wish I would of never left. However, I'm happy to see the dev team has kept the same dedication and gone above and beyond the expectations more so then they did on day one.

Good job SpaceTime.

Cascade
12-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Holy cow its PvP! For those who dont know him he is an oldie :) Welcome back bro!

Barbamitsos
12-09-2011, 04:48 PM
wb glad to see u again!

Fao
12-09-2011, 05:03 PM
I haven't met you or anything but... Welcome back and I'm faoeskekie but I go by Fao, I love turtles and hope to see you IG soon!!!:D

okafrakier
12-09-2011, 05:14 PM
If u need help just ask and if Iam on I will help u the name is okafrakier

PvP
12-10-2011, 01:24 AM
Holy cow its PvP! For those who dont know him he is an oldie :) Welcome back bro!

Thank you very much, I miss seeing you and many others, its good to see a friendly face. An ambassador, it seems sticking around that long served you well. Very nice Cascade.

Tonight I'm hooking up my new computer, it was custom-built and now I'm encountering issues... Hoping its only software though. Had to wipe it clean and start from scratch. After I get up and running I'll be back in the game. If anyone would like to talk to me or help me out, that would definitely be great. Add me in-game and as soon as I get on I'll accept your friend request. My username is Pex. I'll need good people to want to get back in the flow of things again. Thanks!

PvP
12-10-2011, 01:26 AM
Double post, my bad! :p

Skeletonlord
12-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Hey pvp! I'm skeletonlord, and have been on the forums for a while! I'll be sure to add you one day so I can help you.