PDA

View Full Version : Moderator13 is now Firead! (Not fired, Firéad!)

Firead
12-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone!

A while back Pandar introduced himself (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42900-Moderator7-is-now-Pandar.-Ask-me-anything!), and now it's my turn!
I've been in the MMO industry since 2004, but a part of the community team for PL/SL only recently (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43312-The-Spacetime-Studios-Community-Team-is-Growing-to-Better-Serve-You!). I've primarily been doing the Twitter Contests, but, as you've no doubt noticed, am now sharing that with the rest of the team (Why should I have all the fun?). I dabbled in PL long ago, so I'm relearning it, and learning SL as I go (If you see me, please don't laugh too much at my newbness!).
I get asked a lot about my avatar picture, and yes she is a ferret, the last of the ones I have rescued over the years. I'm also owned by a 15+ year old cat and a 12+ year old dog (both rescues as well).
Thusfar, the PL/SL family has been great, I love talking to you all, and look forward to many more adventures with you!

Location - Virginia
Favorite Spacetime Game - Yes!
Hobbies - Singing, gaming (MMO & tabletop RPGs), reading, animal rescue, momness and pursuing a degree in Psychology (not necessarily in that order)
PL/SL character name - Firead (firéad (pronounced "fuir-aid") is Irish Gaelic for ferret!)
Favorite food - Tamagoyaki (I can make several Japanese dishes, but this is my fave)
Favorite class to play - Enchantress/Engineer (What can I say, my niche is healing)

There you go folks; if you've got questions, ask away!!
Don't forget to help Moderator5 pick her name, here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?44759-Pick-my-forum-name-for-free-plat!)!

Cascade
12-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Woohoo! Nice name!

Urqui
12-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Sweet cool name:D
I'm sending a sending you a friend request in th game right Now:D

mike1298
12-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Thought that said fired lol.

Yvonnel
12-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Thought that said fired lol.

LOL! That's what I thought. I was like "Ummmm, we can't talk about bans but STS is posting a thread about firing some???"

Nice name BTW!

Skeletonlord
12-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Welcome! Nice to meet you firead!

SuperNas
12-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Thought that said fired lol..
Lol I thought the same thing at first xD

Firead
12-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Haha, no, Firead, not fired! :)

Bakoffmycandy
12-09-2011, 06:06 PM
I thought the title meant Fired as well Haha.
Nice to meet ya, hope to see ya in game one day.

Gracious
12-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Tamagoyaki is one of my favorite dishes! My wife makes the best! Welcome, again. I really do commend you on your animal rescues. :)

Darkfader
12-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Animal rescue, nice! I have one rescued cat here too, around 19 years at the moment and going well. ;] Keep it up.

Fao
12-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Everyone is thinking it says fired and I did too! I was like dang!! But lol its an awesome name and at the same time funny because of the way the human eye sees it