PDA

View Full Version : Guild Suggestion

Azerothraven
05-19-2019, 07:46 AM
1. Maybe next to LB, we can join the guild if we meet the requirement set by gm without being invited by others? This way you can see what requirement to join Lb guild is and it will help motivate players to do it so more activity endgame e.g. events

2. Or You can see a list of active members to message if u want to join an Lb guild by clicking on the guild name?

3. A blacklist to prevent some players from joining a guild e.g. impolite people/ predatory peeps/ botters... etc

Thoughts?

I get too many pm's to join my guild and it is very annoying but I dont want to be rude.

Scll
05-19-2019, 08:07 AM
+1
/11chars

Zeridor
05-19-2019, 08:53 AM
+1 great idea it is big need for lb guilds

Willl
05-19-2019, 08:58 AM
All 3 points are a great suggestion
+1

Avaree
05-19-2019, 09:55 AM

I want to meet the players joining, know who is representing my guild.

Azerothraven
05-19-2019, 10:26 AM

I want to meet the players joining, know who is representing my guild.

Yea just say hi when they join/ check log etc.. not much different from now.

Plus u can just blacklist if they are bad so they wont be able to join back ez fix.

Or make them togglable so u can turn it off if u don’t like it.

Salb
05-19-2019, 10:26 AM

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Kenny McCormick
05-19-2019, 10:44 AM
Good suggestions but some tweak:
A option to "Apply to Guild" is good, then GM/Officer can approve the request.
Auto Join options are not good, unless there is a toggle to keep the guild open for all, or approve only.

*I dont understand how can someone meet all the players before they join, are they online 24/7? and then what is the point of having officers and recruiters?*

PS: Why aren't old/senior members posting suggestions under the suggestions sub forum? You guys should be leading the new members by example.

Spheresome
05-19-2019, 11:33 AM
Good suggestions but some tweak:
A option to "Apply to Guild" is good, then GM/Officer can approve the request.
Auto Join options are not good, unless there is a toggle to keep the guild open for all, or approve only.

*I dont understand how can someone meet all the players before they join, are they online 24/7? and then what is the point of having officers and recruiters?*

PS: Why aren't old/senior members posting suggestions under the suggestions sub forum? You guys should be leading the new members by example.

Its because this is the section that gets the most views aside from the announcement section. And there is nothing wrong with posting in the AL General Discussion, it is even descriptioned "Please use this forum to discuss Arcane Legends.", so as long as this place is used to discuss Arcane Legends there is nothing really wrong with it. There is no need to forum police someone over it.

The reason why trades are often frowned down upon in the general discussion is because it doesn't help the overall community but rather only helps a single buyer/seller.

Kenny McCormick
05-19-2019, 12:19 PM
Its because this is the section that gets the most views aside from the announcement section. And there is nothing wrong with posting in the AL General Discussion, it is even descriptioned "Please use this forum to discuss Arcane Legends.", so as long as this place is used to discuss Arcane Legends there is nothing really wrong with it. There is no need to forum police someone over it.

The reason why trades are often frowned down upon in the general discussion is because it doesn't help the overall community but rather only helps a single buyer/seller.

Thank you for that insight. I will keep that in mind, even though AL Suggestions and Feedback says: "Please use this forum to provide your feedback about Arcane Legends." I will continue to post suggestion in GD.
I said the same thing to the dev but idk why he ignored my comment: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?449580-LB-changes&p=2966847#post2966847, please let me know what should I do now?

I am just trying to understand how things work on this forum. Thank you :)

merlintrue
05-19-2019, 12:42 PM
-1 this system our gm has in place is perfect, should meet a player before walking into our house!

arcanefid
05-19-2019, 02:09 PM
Applying to join is fine, auto-join is terrible.

We have been asking for blacklist for over 2 years now, even in that thread about guild suggestions which the devs opened.
I'm not a developer, but a Guild Blacklist should be easy to put in the game? Like the ignore system.
It sucks when you kick someone, but they have like 15 other alts in the same guild, or they can just make a new one or change their name, and continue doing dirty things.

You should've posted in the Suggestions thread by the way, now instead of getting a response related to the guild things, you will get told to use the correct forum. :P

Azerothraven
05-20-2019, 04:56 AM
The forum for me is to share my ideas, thoughts and help improve the game.
Writing it on sub forum just makes it easier for devs to find the thread later. They see it all nonetheless.
But if the idea is good enough, they will remember it :)

Agnes
05-20-2019, 06:46 AM
+1 for application system but let the officers approve ppl too. I promote them because I trust in their decisions.

Motherless_Child
05-20-2019, 06:18 PM
1. Maybe next to LB, we can join the guild if we meet the requirement set by gm without being invited by others? This way you can see what requirement to join Lb guild is and it will help motivate players to do it so more activity endgame e.g. events

2. Or You can see a list of active members to message if u want to join an Lb guild by clicking on the guild name?

3. A blacklist to prevent some players from joining a guild e.g. impolite people/ predatory peeps/ botters... etc

Thoughts?

I get too many pm's to join my guild and it is very annoying but I dont want to be rude.

Nice suggestion but, why do you continually post suggestions and ideas in general discussion??? Are you stupid????

Anyways, not a bad suggestion, open enrollment would be cool.....

Just stop being a pest and grow up..... Sections are provided for a reason... Your actions just makes people's jobs harder......

merlintrue
05-20-2019, 07:59 PM
-100 absolutely not if a option for gm to turn off sure any respectable guild would never allows such trickery

Remiem
05-20-2019, 09:02 PM
Moved to suggestions section. :) Thanks for the ideas! I do love them. FYI, for the future, while the GD forum does get more views from players, the devs hang around the bugs and suggestions forums. So if you want us to see them, they really are you best bet!

Azerothraven
05-22-2019, 10:53 AM
Moved to suggestions section. :) Thanks for the ideas! I do love them. FYI, for the future, while the GD forum does get more views from players, the devs hang around the bugs and suggestions forums. So if you want us to see them, they really are you best bet!

Thanks would appreciate it being in the offical suggestion page :)