PDA

View Full Version : Everyone* Read This.

Muzzling
05-19-2019, 09:39 PM
Im not the only one that thinks that all the L10 holiday weapons as well as thunder hammer and eagle eye bow etc should be a vanity. I also believe that the L71 elites should be turned into vanity. I wouldnt mind if the 76 ones turned into vanitys either. Point is, old classics and characters favorites are becoming more and more useless and lost in the past. We got the egg turned into a vanity and im glad to see the egg being used again. Looks great, but i think now that vanity weapons are around all of our favorites weapons need the same love.
L10 trickster staff
L10 thunder hammer
L10 eagle eye bow
L10 holiday slasher
L71 sea blaster
L76 burning branch
L76 pheonix bow
Etc.

synfullmagic_23110
05-19-2019, 09:41 PM
They can use these as event rewards so it’ll be easier on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muzzling
05-19-2019, 10:09 PM
They can use these as event rewards so it’ll be easier on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see your point but and "OG" item should stay OG otherwise it defeats the purpose of the item being a classic. So instesd of flooding the game with knockoffs they can just make these current items craftable such as they did with the l76 fossilized egg

Dolloway
05-20-2019, 06:09 AM
I think he could make these items look a bit better with some effects (see: dadao) than if he just made them craftable.

I really want a Thunder Hammer vanity though... as well as a Reaper Blade vanity (possibly for Halloween?).

Oh and a torch vanity. Gotta make that a vanity for all the torch lovers out there.

fruitbattwo
05-20-2019, 07:56 AM
I think he could make these items look a bit better with some effects (see: dadao) than if he just made them craftable.

I really want a Thunder Hammer vanity though... as well as a Reaper Blade vanity (possibly for Halloween?).

Oh and a torch vanity. Gotta make that a vanity for all the torch lovers out there.

+1 to the torch vanity.

burntoutdex
05-20-2019, 07:57 AM
t o r c h g a n g

MageFFA
05-20-2019, 10:54 AM
I feel as if StS should just allow us to turn any item into a vanity set. Half the items are wasted because of PvP being dead so we could just use them for vanities. In no way shape or form should any event item such as toyman-reaper should be brought back.

Xyzther
05-20-2019, 11:15 AM
Would not mind having a demonic vanity set

Muzzling
05-20-2019, 12:03 PM

The problem i have with that is if he brings them back for an event they no longer have the existing value or rarity to them, everyone will be running around with the same stuff and to most people that isnt cool especially doing it to some of the favorite weapons. It wasnt done to the 76 egg so it shouldnt be done to the l10 weapons or the l71 elites. Most of these weapons alreadt have cool effects (thunder hammer).

burntoutdex
05-20-2019, 03:53 PM
There are numerous cool-looking items that only have use at one level of PvP, and I think it would be really fun if we could craft these into vanities. Examples include: fishing rods, rolling pins, mojo wands, brain-freeze wands, shock lances (imagine a shock-lance vanity!), melodic crossbows, etc etc

There should be a rare spawning Blacksmith/crafter (it's early and idk the word) in every campaign that has a chance of appearing with every mob kill. This Blacksmith (i guess?) would allow you to turn any item in that campaign into a vanity, assuming you had it in your inventory + around 250-500k to buy a recipe to craft it. Of course, it would not disappear as an item with stats from your inventory, it would just be a requirement that you own it so people can't roam around crafting GoA vanity shields.. lol.

Goldsink + flashy items - what more could you want?

This would finally give everyone a reason to run low level maps again. This goes a long way to improving the experience for newer players; which is all that matters at this point, really.

broken shield + torch vanities pls

MageFFA
05-20-2019, 04:14 PM
As long as collectible items aren't brought back I'm ok. I'd prefer seeing campaign items like voodoo wand and custom recurves turned into vanities tbh

3pc
05-20-2019, 05:09 PM
+1 i also dont think we should just limit to the L10 eagle eye but all levels. The avengers weapons never had much use but for looks anyways so id like to see any level being crafted into vanity.

Muzzling
05-20-2019, 08:17 PM
There are numerous cool-looking items that only have use at one level of PvP, and I think it would be really fun if we could craft these into vanities. Examples include: fishing rods, rolling pins, mojo wands, brain-freeze wands, shock lances (imagine a shock-lance vanity!), melodic crossbows, etc etc

There should be a rare spawning Blacksmith/crafter (it's early and idk the word) in every campaign that has a chance of appearing with every mob kill. This Blacksmith (i guess?) would allow you to turn any item in that campaign into a vanity, assuming you had it in your inventory + around 250-500k to buy a recipe to craft it. Of course, it would not disappear as an item with stats from your inventory, it would just be a requirement that you own it so people can't roam around crafting GoA vanity shields.. lol.

Goldsink + flashy items - what more could you want?

This would finally give everyone a reason to run low level maps again. This goes a long way to improving the experience for newer players; which is all that matters at this point, really.

broken shield + torch vanities pls

Thats a really good idea but if it was implemented i think it should take that item and make it the vanity, that way the item you craft cant be re-used to craft again.

burntoutdex
05-20-2019, 08:55 PM
Thats a really good idea but if it was implemented i think it should take that item and make it the vanity, that way the item you craft cant be re-used to craft again.

Perhaps. But what if someone wanted to craft an ESB or Dragonet Bow? Those items should not disappear out of circulation just because someone wanted to make it into a vanity. If it is to be implemented, the original item should not disappear.

Strongtank
06-01-2019, 11:35 AM
agreed but he wouldnt do that