PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know specific mobs from which vial of undead ectoplasm drops?

Gufugufutwo
05-19-2019, 10:32 PM
hey yall recently nekro seems to be rly rare and the few nekros are being sold extremely high, so instead of buying it i wanna try to craft it. on that note, does anyone know specifically what mobs in elite rockhorn summit that vial drops? i wanna farm there and try my luck for some vials. i dont wanna waste time killing mobs that cant drop vial, if anyone can give me some input as to what mobs that vials drop from, that would be great, thanks!

Gamegrog
05-19-2019, 10:48 PM
Yeah that's so true nekros were so common back in the days but now they are so over priced and so rare and difficult to craft.
Even samael is kinda common than a nekro in the auc.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Gufugufutwo
05-19-2019, 10:56 PM
Yeah that's so true nekros were so common back in the days but now they are so over priced and so rare and difficult to craft.
Even samael is kinda common than a nekro in the auc.

ikr lmao
do u know which mobs dorp vial tho
*drop

Gamegrog
05-19-2019, 11:54 PM
No idea

ilmercenario
05-20-2019, 12:33 AM
Elite tindirin and planar tombs, im not sure if elite shuyal too.

Fyrce
05-20-2019, 01:06 AM
It seems like it might be most common in planar tombs but people don't run it much anymore. Try to get a regular group that run it regularly - like a few hours a day, @ a couple minutes per run.

Bundlos
05-20-2019, 03:13 AM
Planar tombs and three types of mini bosses that spawn in elite tindirin maps

ilmercenario
05-20-2019, 10:26 AM
Dont listen to will .. its not worth farming vials anyways, with 6x drop chances event in a week i got only 3 and i ran a lot forget vials.

fatmaek
05-20-2019, 02:27 PM
It drop in elite tindirin 3rd and 5th map more likely
There are no specific mob that drop them.. just randomly they drop
There are no specific routine or sequence to follow for drop..also luck items doesnt help much
Just its toon personal pure luck to drop it

One more thing.. number of runs doesnt mean u will drop or no.. cause i been there in parties running and running for hours and days for aps there... and no single drop....... then come someone that join us and he drop one from his third run

So is basically pure personal luck

Also in planar tomb.. they drop
And elite shuyal maps .. i saw it drop too.. but more rare

Bluehazee
05-21-2019, 09:20 AM
With current vial drop rate, is much faster if you farm the gold to buy pet than farm the vials, sorta waste of time.

Crystalwiz
05-21-2019, 02:01 PM
Elite Rockhorn, I got 2 in 1 week when I was jewel farming. Both were dropped at the top of the map, a small room next to a circular room. Good luck

Eriel Delgado
05-21-2019, 02:45 PM
I did 20 runs on elite rockhorn yesterday full pt and found 1 vial so I guess the drop rate there is kind of low and I only noticed the vial after cleaning inv! Keep in mind we wiped clean the whole map before boss not a single mob skipped. I'm Pretty sure if you wipe clean planar tombs 2 the drop rates there will be much better. When I used to farm essesnss to craft planar pendant I would see the vials drop easy there!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-21-2019, 02:58 PM
It hardly drops. Reason only a dev knows.

Shocan
05-21-2019, 05:25 PM
With current vial drop rate, is much faster if you farm the gold to buy pet than farm the vials, sorta waste of time.Yeah, Blue's right, 10 vials would take way longer than 15m, or 11m for an arcanite nekro

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Mirror
05-22-2019, 04:47 AM
it is indicated here where vials drophttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190522/908ac06149cc634da21999bae89e11cf.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk