sold 47m here also proof
buyer name even

Scll
05-21-2019, 09:20 AM
Looks like ur friend both of u manipulating the price

Disproof
05-21-2019, 09:21 AM
Looks like ur friend both of u manipulating the price

I sold it and if u dont believe u can send it to Spacetimes studios for recovery ty

Scll
05-21-2019, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=Disproof;2971281]I sold it and if u dont believe u can send it to Spacetimes studios for recovery ty[/QUOTE
nice
/11chars

Moscu
05-21-2019, 11:11 AM
sold 47m here also proof
buyer name evenYou again inflating prices...
It is too obvious that it is an arranged agreement, you have never specified any "real" sale in your life, right?

AL: Moscu

Disproof
05-21-2019, 11:15 AM
You again inflating prices...
It is too obvious that it is an arranged agreement, you have never specified any "real" sale in your life, right?

I sold it for real for 47m..what i should do?Lol If u dont believe why u dont ask Devs to recover the trade?Im not scared the trade was legit

Encryptions
05-21-2019, 11:21 AM
Oh hell no, don't you guys come back with your damn mouths again with this manipulation crap. Just because he is the first to post on forums he sold his balloon for that much doesn't mean anything. I have messaged people in game for what they sell their red balloon for and they say 50m. They haven't posted to forums yet, just because you guys don't know whats going on doesn't mean you need to flood peoples thread with stuff. Stfu and go somewhere else.

Also I saw Even in outpost he has the red balloon on.

Moscu
05-21-2019, 11:22 AM
I sold it for real for 47m..what i should do?Lol If u dont believe why u dont ask Devs to recover the trade?Im not scared the trade was legitI think in the past I already criticize you about inflating prices, everyone knows what the price of things is, it is not necessary that you invent false trades in the forum.
If in me was the power to know some Mod, some time ago I would have sent to verify the veracity of the price of the item, what you do is called price manipulation and that we all already know, they come to make false trades captures resembling false sales for increase the price of the items.

Disproof
05-21-2019, 11:24 AM
I think in the past I already criticize you about inflating prices, everyone knows what the price of things is, it is not necessary that you invent false trades in the forum.
If in me was the power to know some Mod, some time ago I would have sent to verify the veracity of the price of the item, what you do is called price manipulation and that we all already know, they come to make false trades captures resembling false sales for increase the price of the items.

I m legit and im not scared?U know something i want Devs to recover it Right now and ban all liers drama makers etc.People are jealious bec im rich

Disproof
05-21-2019, 11:31 AM
I made thread about Drama makers to Generals .Lets see who is the legit i wish sts tol make something with drama makers

Intelligents
05-21-2019, 11:36 AM
Looks like ur friend both of u manipulating the priceI know the buyer and that not a manipulation if buyer is ok with price its not ur problem lol wtf this community are so toxic... im bored of this game just with people create free drama btw gz bro for sold dont take care about other ppl. buyer choise to pay the price u not force anyone to buy.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk