PDA

View Full Version : Something different

Igothikal
05-21-2019, 10:25 AM
I have a idea of a simple type event where there is no letter board or tier involved. I've seen some ppl wanting to revive old missions. My idea is a vanity drop event...Say take several old vanities and some of the newer ones and make them as drops in some of the old missions. Ofc make them rare drops as so they won't over run the auction. Could be like a 3 day event during a weekend. Or maybe have some new vanities brought to game and make them as rare drops through out missions. It might make ppl want to trade and buy again if we have some new vanities. Here lately its been weapons and gems galore and a few new vanities like the nephilim. I would personally like to see black daisy shorts and maybe like a pink crop top or red crop. Or how about a purple and pink druid set. Red bats would be something interesting since we have albino, dark and golden bats.

Lastgoodbyes
05-21-2019, 11:01 AM
Still waiting on Red glass mask..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Igothikal
05-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Still waiting on Red glass mask..

See that would be a perfect drop for a all vanity drop event 😊

japan
05-21-2019, 12:47 PM
Very interesting idea

Uptosts
05-22-2019, 02:37 AM
I have a idea of a simple type event where there is no letter board or tier involved. I've seen some ppl wanting to revive old missions. My idea is a vanity drop event...Say take several old vanities and some of the newer ones and make them as drops in some of the old missions. Ofc make them rare drops as so they won't over run the auction. Could be like a 3 day event during a weekend. Or maybe have some new vanities brought to game and make them as rare drops through out missions. It might make ppl want to trade and buy again if we have some new vanities. Here lately its been weapons and gems galore and a few new vanities like the nephilim. I would personally like to see black daisy shorts and maybe like a pink crop top or red crop. Or how about a purple and pink druid set. Red bats would be something interesting since we have albino, dark and golden bats.
Nice idea!!!😊😊

Gyrfalcon
05-22-2019, 12:32 PM
Red Glassmask sounds dope! We need replacement for that sanguine glass.

Lastgoodbyes
05-22-2019, 12:34 PM
Still wondering if a new emote pack will come by

Igothikal
05-22-2019, 06:56 PM
I would really like see red glass mask as well hopefully we will soon. Oh and new emotes would be awesome as well nice ideas all 😊

Igothikal
05-23-2019, 08:59 AM
Had another idea classic iron hat...most of us love this hat. I would like to see one with blue flowers for females. Maybe call it classic sapphire iron hat 🤔

mascotmullah
05-23-2019, 09:08 AM
Or a black bounty hunter's hat too for the guys who wanna look different from all those wearing classic iron hats [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Uptosts
05-23-2019, 12:15 PM
Had another idea classic iron hat...most of us love this hat. I would like to see one with blue flowers for females. Maybe call it classic sapphire iron hat 🤔
Omg I forgot iron hats, very good idea.
I also thought this... I would love to see new colors of iron hats as well. :)

Lastgoodbyes
05-23-2019, 12:18 PM
Or completing the Men in black set.. we only have hat

Igothikal
05-23-2019, 12:44 PM
Or a black bounty hunter's hat too for the guys who wanna look different from all those wearing classic iron hats [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

True would be nice to see black bounty nice idea 😊

Igothikal
05-23-2019, 12:46 PM
Omg I forgot iron hats, very good idea.
I also thought this... I would love to see new colors of iron hats as well. :)

Ty id like see pink flowers for classic also but an assortment of colors would be awesome

Uptosts
05-23-2019, 01:48 PM

I agree. Full men in black set its a nice idea.

Igothikal
05-23-2019, 03:00 PM

I agree with this too black business suits would fit this perfect like the movie nice idea Last. Top it off with a 👽 as a pet maybe with the set??

Uptosts
05-24-2019, 09:57 AM
What about Neon orange classic bath set?
I think orange color was not there in blood beach event. 😉

Uptosts
05-30-2019, 03:09 PM
I few months ago i posted some snake weapons drawing, It would be nice to see those as new elders or relics in dl, with some good procs.
Example: Like on Halloween event to get those special weapons, available in store.
Just a suggestion!!!
One more idea came in my mind example- [Dark Snake Hammer] or something name like that...
And what about Red romancers set?
Thank you. 😉😊😉

IGN : Axinsilla, Xhensila

Igothikal
05-31-2019, 06:56 AM
I few months ago i posted some snake weapons drawing, It would be nice to see those as new elders or relics in dl, with some good procs.
Example: Like on Halloween event to get those special weapons, available in store.
Just a suggestion!!!
One more idea came in my mind example- [Dark Snake Hammer] or something name like that...
And what about Red romancers set?
Thank you. 😉😊😉

IGN : Axinsilla, Xhensila

Really nice ideas. I think snake weps would have a home on DL maybe as relic weps. If u can maybe post those weps again on this tread so more ppl can see them. Or they could be like relic gold loot weps and have like 100% gold loot. And as for red romancers set I can do that would be interesting to see. Nice ideas 👍

Uptosts
05-31-2019, 12:02 PM
Really nice ideas. I think snake weps would have a home on DL maybe as relic weps. If u can maybe post those weps again on this tread so more ppl can see them. Or they could be like relic gold loot weps and have like 100% gold loot. And as for red romancers set I can do that would be interesting to see. Nice ideas 👍
Thanks! You like my ideas.😊😊

Uptosts
06-02-2019, 09:53 AM
I have posted again this idea here so many peoples can see in this thread, my idea was about having Special Wedding Hairstyle "limited section" vendor like wedding vanity/pet vendor was there, so here is my idea what about having "wedding hairstyles"? :)
Both options---->(Platinum and for Gold) 😊

IGN: Axinsilla

Uptosts
06-05-2019, 02:34 AM
An idea :
As we know we have the rainbow beating pet , rainbow sacrament pet what about having a rainbow wisp and pink wisp ? Because we have luckygolden,red,blue,green,haunted orange,purple wisps ...just a suggestion maybe these "two" new wisps should come on pride day I remember pride pets came on that day... 😊😊
Thank you. :)

Uptosts
06-05-2019, 02:38 AM
Nice gothika you made this thread, I really like to post my ideas here. 😊

Igothikal
06-05-2019, 05:22 AM
Nice gothika you made this thread, I really like to post my ideas here. 😊

Ofc u are welcome u have had some really good ideas that I have liked and hope to see some implemented in game. 😊

Uptosts
06-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Sorry, I Forgot.I would definitely post those snake weapon drawings again but , after posting on forums I had deleted from my mobile gallery lol.So, please if anyone want to see its in my thread you can check them there. :) 😊
Thank you in Advance.