PDA

View Full Version : Need help on how to play lvl 12 Dex Bear

STINKY
12-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Ok so i recently made a 12 bear twink and i got a good build but i dont know how to play lvl 12? Do u just simply just go up and do ur combo? Or do u need to use tactics? Because im getting owned by evryone. Please help!:sorrow:

Nick41324
12-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Pretty much whoever stomps and does their combo first wins. If you time a "3" stomp perfectly, your opponent will not be able to use their stomp.
So try to time your stomp perfectly, run up and slash them, step back and you should win :)

STINKY
12-10-2011, 02:06 AM
OK THNX:) But i want to know why u cant cast stomp from 8metres when ur moving.

Nick41324
12-10-2011, 02:22 AM
OK THNX:) But i want to know why u cant cast stomp from 8metres when ur moving.
You can, but because of server difference, what you see on your screen and where the server thinks you are is totally different.

Grab a friend and tell them to run at you while you run at them and practice your stomp for a few minutes. Once you get your running stomp down you can own some other people :D

Ellyidol
12-10-2011, 03:03 AM
You can, but because of server difference, what you see on your screen and where the server thinks you are is totally different.

Grab a friend and tell them to run at you while you run at them and practice your stomp for a few minutes. Once you get your running stomp down you can own some other people :D

Spot on.

Ping plays a big role when it comes to low level twinking IMO, especially since its almost all about timing.

You have to perfect your range and know it by heart.

zaorago
01-23-2012, 11:07 AM
the way to do it is, rage, 2 hits with launcher/duckfoot, then stomp and it will combo a (shattered).

zaorago
01-23-2012, 11:13 AM
but also if you come in with your combo back up and keep your space when stunned the opponent wait for ur stomp cooldown to load and come in for it again. (for launcher/duckfoot build only) <-which is max rage and full stomp.

but, for talon build/tactics, you want to hits 2x with talon and stomp, vs, sms which will stun them for quiet a bit of time to get your hits in and stay close to launchers/duckfoots because they have more range then talons do.

prouzi
01-23-2012, 11:11 PM
just look at this stinky :)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?48312-10-15-pvp-twink-bears-guide