PDA

View Full Version : End game team(guild) team deathmatch competition

roufus
12-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Ok since noone else has started this i will

competition: team must all be in same guild can have whichever class you would like on your team but must all be from the same guild. it doesnt have to be the same players just same guild. guilds may only enter once so when you enter just enter under your guild name.

number of guilds: we will start with 12 guilds

rules: rules will be double elimination. meaning if u lose once your moved to a second bracket to fight a different team that has already lost once. once youve lost twice then you will be out. must also wait till both teams say go after that it will be nonstop killing till game over one round only meaning once a team hits 10 they win thats it.

prize: prize will be 60k to the winning team 20k per team member

start: contest will start when all slots have been filled up

anyother questions please feel free to ask

flashbackflip
12-10-2011, 04:07 AM
Cool idea!

Blind
12-10-2011, 06:47 AM
I strongly suggest you postpone this and wait for the lvl cap raise, because if this lasts until after the lvl cap raise there will be a lot of problems with new gear, leveling, etc.

Kanozaki
12-10-2011, 09:31 AM
True . Add Mad Hatters to the list

Ardon
12-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Been waiting for one of these. Add Vengeance to the list.
How many teams can join per guild?

Btw. I do agree that you should til after the update.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

roufus
12-10-2011, 11:09 AM
only one team per guild can enter.

Deshx
12-10-2011, 02:58 PM
I strongly suggest you postpone this and wait for the lvl cap raise, because if this lasts until after the lvl cap raise there will be a lot of problems with new gear, leveling, etc.
+1

However Independents IN

roufus
12-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Im trying to keep it small so it wont last very long

Blind
01-14-2012, 09:43 AM
Rap stop reviving old threads. Check the post date. The tourney is long dead and forgotten.

Ardon
01-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Rap stop reviving old threads. Check the post date. The tourney is long dead and forgotten.

agreed.
This guy has been necroing threads like no tomorrow getting his post count up lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

iAmPain
02-03-2012, 08:04 PM
maybe u need Good prize like 100k for the winning team, so that we will all have interest to join in lol