PDA

View Full Version : Grind to 71

marsu4u
05-22-2019, 02:06 AM
This had probably been brought up before but I just think it needs to be addressed. Also I want to know how everyone feels about this about this subject. So I keep running into players who are below 71 and when I ask why you don't come end game I get the simple answer "its too long" or "cba" or "the grinds too much". Also we are constantly getting events and stuff which has initiated activity in the game however as most content is designed for end game and getting to endgame is as hard as it is right now theres a huge dilemma that needs to be addressed. I believe there are a few solutions to this issue at hand;

1. XP quests give double xp for permanent or a 2 week period.

2. We get more xp quests that payout even more energy than the current ones (possibly 5 more quests that give 3k xp)

3. A legendary xp set that grants xp bonus and can be obtained by players for platinum from the store however it is also tradable meaning it is highly accessible by all free and paying players.

4. A instant boost to lvl 71 for platinum?

Let me know what you guys think on this matter, but I really want something to be done about this crazy grind >_<

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
05-22-2019, 02:50 AM
Imo its not hard to get to 71 anymore. It takes longer than previous cap but at release they said thats intended. Its a bad choice to make new players reach endgame extremly fast because u learn how to play on the way up to the top. Imagine people in endgame zones like orrick or deep marsh that literally started playing a day ago, it would be a mess. Maybe some new xp quests are not bad but id rather keep it how it is atm.

Spooked
05-22-2019, 03:04 AM
Right. But not everyone has the time and freedom to even start such an time consuming journey.
If it was my call i would make it so experience can be earned by things that need more skill in particular, but don't devour time like being pretty much forced into grinding that stinky swamp.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

marsu4u
05-22-2019, 03:15 AM
Imo its not hard to get to 71 anymore. It takes longer than previous cap but at release they said thats intended. Its a bad choice to make new players reach endgame extremly fast because u learn how to play on the way up to the top. Imagine people in endgame zones like orrick or deep marsh that literally started playing a day ago, it would be a mess. Maybe some new xp quests are not bad but id rather keep it how it is atm.But every expansion we r just gonna lose more players as new players lose interest fast af & end game maps are ending up dead & no fun, I mean graveyard is completely empty lmao

Spooked
05-22-2019, 03:17 AM
But every expansion we r just gonna lose more players as new players lose interest fast af & end game maps are ending up dead & no fun, I mean graveyard is completely empty lmao

Sent from my CLT-L09 using TapatalkFacts. We need to easen it up for new players. The lv gear kits were great

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Gamegrog
05-22-2019, 03:24 AM
Yeah that's so true graveyards are completely empty now none grinding.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
05-22-2019, 03:33 AM
1. XP quests give double xp for permanent or a 2 week period.

2. We get more xp quests that payout even more energy than the current ones (possibly 5 more quests that give 3k xp)

3. A legendary xp set that grants xp bonus and can be obtained by players for platinum from the store however it is also tradable meaning it is highly accessible by all free and paying players.

4. A instant boost to lvl 71 for platinum?

Let me know what you guys think on this matter, but I really want something to be done about this crazy grind >_<

Agree I am super active in al and cba asked to all chars even from 66-71 cuz so hard. Needs to reduce difficulty by 10x

marsu4u
05-22-2019, 03:40 AM
Agree I am super active in al and cba asked to all chars even from 66-71 cuz so hard. Needs to reduce difficulty by 10xOh yeah I didn't even think of this, many people have multiple characters which they cba to level up as it's too long

Badzauberer
05-22-2019, 05:09 AM
+1 this is really needed.
-xp elix for 40k each is just a high price for newbies(when i reach lvl 61 i only got around 100k golds lol so spending for xp elix is just impossible).
-like qua said imagine newbies in orrick or deep marsh map, i know mostly rich players still just gonna end up party with rich players(it also happens in last week pirate booty event) for speed run lol leaving moderate players behind so it changes nothing. and orrick or hydra cant scam them tho. i meant it isnt a waste for them if they run it theyll end up leave the map.
-pls create a map that is available for almost all lvl (hauntlet) that give 1k+ xp each run. or simply add 1k xp for hauntlet map. i think every player can run this map even with epic equips which is me lol not gonna waste on legendary 66 equips cus its too expensive due to no one playing the map and loot legendary equips (worst expansion). but after i deleted my main(lvl66) im only stay at lvl 51 cus no one gonna help me do dailies and itll took me 5 mins for every map run.
-please add 500xp in event maps available for all lvl.
-please add a vendor that sells you a ticket of 10x more xp on lvling your next 2 chars with different classes.only available for lvl 71 character. if you lvled up your rogue to 71, you only be able to buy the ticket for mage and war 1 each and no more for the 3rd char.

arcanefid
05-22-2019, 05:42 AM
Maybe they should make it a lot more easier to level up. Maybe make the daily quets in Festerfang give a lot more XP.

But I think maybe it would be better if players would be required to finish some side quests to unlock Elite zones, and not have it based on the character level alone. Maybe this should be for unlocking towns too.

Every player can completely skip Nordr and Shuyal and move straight to Expedition camp from Paradise Pier. Then they just do some more dailies and move straight to Chancel of Light, without ever entering Ren’gol and Underhul maps.

So basically, if players are required to finish the main story quests and some side quests to have access to new towns and areas, maybe it helps a bit with them learning things and also enjoying a bit of the game before finding themselves completely lost in areas full of shiny pros while they wear their amazon vanities.

Philofax
05-22-2019, 06:19 AM
in my opinion, the grind from 1 to let's say .. 41 is easy .. follow all quests, learn how arlor works
and get an idea of all your possibilities.

you know the fighting system, the crafting and upgrading, the consignement shop, learn that
a lot merchers will rip you off .. you are an arlorian.

the big xp gap to the next level is absolute not useful. its just frustrating. even with all
dailies, abaddon, xp awakes, 60%xp lix and whatnot it takes a long time for absolute nothing.

you are giving out new maps? fine, thx.
they are way too hard for lvl 71? ok .. let us lvl up to 76 but don't ask for 100k xp each lvl
or see how some players will happily stay their lvl bec they are happy with the status quo
or loose them bec the cap between them and endgame is bigger than ever.

the base of arlorians below a specific level will get smaller and smaller as they are not even
find other player to run dailies. how and why should they be motivated to stay with AL?

want a constructive critique?

simple .. may i ask to use the ap system instead or combined?

lvl 72 requires: 25k XP gain and an AP / Rank of "Beast Whisperer"
lvl 73 requires: 25k XP gain and an AP "Infameos"
lvl 74 requires: 25k XP gain and the Badge "xy"
lvl 75 requires: 25k XP and "xy" or "The Elusive Four" Badge.
lvl 76 requires: 25k XP and "xy" or "The Evasive Six" Badge.

You are already owning Twisted Ted Badge? Woohooo, get your gear grind 100k XP (discount applies) and
welcome to an instant lvl up to 76 when turning in ya XP.

this way the xp torture would not be that boring and u will bring all the other (imho) fun parts back
in game to motivate players to kill 10.000 kraken elite oder run 100 times to vory and lich to get
the AP needed.

but both .. XP and AP must be managable for all users. rich or poor, so dont ask
for twisted ten badge only, since most would not run timekeeper 100 times to waste ankhs
while hunting a boss.

<drops the egg>

Perceval
05-22-2019, 06:19 AM
Usually, pvp is the endpoint of a game. When you reach the max cap, farmed whatever, its pvp. The game will only keep dying if simple facts continue to be ignored.

There is no drive to reach endgame because there is nothing available at this endpoint that isn't available at level 1.

Check practically every game and you'll see what I mean.

Arcane Legends is currently run on the basis that:
1. You get to endgame
2. You log in only for PvE events (because there are only PvE events)

Kinda sad because the game actually has so much potential

Gamegrog
05-22-2019, 07:31 AM
The players need a new drive to play the game
Tbh (only what I feel) i don't see this game as mmo rpg coz all I see here is after u level up:merch,farm gold that's all this game has no proper storyline or so.after kraag then there are no story cut scenes or so.
Tbh pls do something so that players see more than gold farming and merching.

marsu4u
05-22-2019, 07:34 AM
in my opinion, the grind from 1 to let's say .. 41 is easy .. follow all quests, learn how arlor works
and get an idea of all your possibilities.

you know the fighting system, the crafting and upgrading, the consignement shop, learn that
a lot merchers will rip you off .. you are an arlorian.

the big xp gap to the next level is absolute not useful. its just frustrating. even with all
dailies, abaddon, xp awakes, 60%xp lix and whatnot it takes a long time for absolute nothing.

you are giving out new maps? fine, thx.
they are way too hard for lvl 71? ok .. let us lvl up to 76 but don't ask for 100k xp each lvl
or see how some players will happily stay their lvl bec they are happy with the status quo
or loose them bec the cap between them and endgame is bigger than ever.

the base of arlorians below a specific level will get smaller and smaller as they are not even
find other player to run dailies. how and why should they be motivated to stay with AL?

<drops the egg>

Agreed

marsu4u
05-22-2019, 07:37 AM
i don't see this game as mmo rpg coz all I see here is after u level up:merch,farm gold that's all this game has no proper storyline or so.after kraag then there are no story cut scenes or so.

Disagree with this, there is a storyline after Kraag & Some cutscenes would be a nice additionally its still a MMORPG but its just the xp grind is crazy

ilmercenario
05-22-2019, 08:24 AM
Playing an mmo rpg requires time, cant expect to level up and be at endgame so easy, find time or dont play it. Actually al dungeons doesent give enough good rewards .. thats what make the game not so alive, there is a difference between farming and pray to get anything lol. Only maps ppl run its mausoleum,esg or deep marsh .. they need give better rewards or ppl dont feel motivated to play, hope new expansion fixed this aspect. Also pvp need to be fixed so that players have something to do when they r maxed gear and have nothing to do + events so ppl always want to play game.