PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends mention on MMORPG.com

serprus
12-10-2011, 04:33 AM
"Spacetime Studios is giving a Chromebook PC away to one lucky winner who logs into their account this weekend. Players will need to log into either Pocket Legends or Star Legends via Chrome between Friday, December 9th and midnight on Sunday, December 11th to be eligible.
Read the full contest details on the Spacetime Studios forum."

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/635/view/news/read/22880/Star-Legends-Chromebook-PC-Give-Away.html

BodMaster
12-10-2011, 06:08 AM
Ain't that where I got my Beta key from, with another lucky 199 players ;)

(Ofc they would mention :p)

Fac3bon3s
12-10-2011, 09:25 AM

<-------Insert random comment about how I was in Beta here. Just sayin'. Bod you bring it up every chance you get.

Cascade
12-10-2011, 09:35 AM
I think I got beta from them too! Also, they are giving 3 Chromebooks not one right?

serprus
12-10-2011, 10:03 AM
STS is giving away the Chromebooks yes :) 3 of them. From the combined people who play SL AND PL through Chrome

Rodvik
12-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Cool! =)

BodMaster
12-10-2011, 12:10 PM
<-------Insert random comment about how I was in Beta here. Just sayin'. Bod you bring it up every chance you get.

FB you seem to troll any post about Beta, just saying ;)

And I meant it in the the way that STS have worked though them before, so it didn't surprise me that they got a mention from MMORPG...

SuperNas
12-10-2011, 12:44 PM

Lol! Alot of them do that.

Carth
12-10-2011, 01:38 PM
I got 3 beta codes from them for my brothers and I. Just saying. :D

Fac3bon3s
12-10-2011, 07:59 PM
FB you seem to troll any post about Beta, just saying ;)

Not intentionally. I just think most of us regulars have figured out who was in beta and who was not. Also if there was an iOS beta lots of us would have been trying for it.

I didn't mean to offend. It's like when your buddy is dating a really attractive girl. And he keeps bringing it up.
It's like, "YA WE KNOW!"

BodMaster
12-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Not intentionally. I just think most of us regulars have figured out who was in beta and who was not. Also if there was an iOS beta lots of us would have been trying for it.

I didn't mean to offend. It's like when your buddy is dating a really attractive girl. And he keeps bringing it up.
It's like, "YA WE KNOW!"

Lol!

Nah no offence taken, takes quite alot to offend me (thats not a welcome for all to try :p)

And I get what you mean :) thought my point was a valid one to the threads topic, though I guess I could of worded it a little better :)