PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a Report sub forum for things like these?

Azerothraven
05-22-2019, 10:43 AM
Hey can we get a report sub forum cuz email reporting isn’t really that appealing

E.g.

Or
( I reported this guy years ago after being scammed but he never got banned so I gave up )

arcanefid
05-23-2019, 05:39 PM
Just use the General discussion forums as you usually do? Or maybe there's an in-game button to report? Hmmm, I wonder if there is one? Or maybe STS clearly says that you're not supposed to post this stuff in forums at all.

Edit: I just read the chats and I'm not sure if I am missing something, but it looks like you're the one who deserves a ban more than others?

Azerothraven
05-24-2019, 10:34 AM
Just use the General discussion forums as you usually do? Or maybe there's an in-game button to report? Hmmm, I wonder if there is one? Or maybe STS clearly says that you're not supposed to post this stuff in forums at all.

Edit: I just read the chats and I'm not sure if I am missing something, but it looks like you're the one who deserves a ban more than others?

I use general section for suggestions and I get in trouble. Then, when I put suggestions in suggestions I get in trouble too. It’s obvious you just hate me.

I already reported him years ago using “ the ingame button” but clearly it’s not working because this guy is still around? So what’s the point? Why bother again?

This guy clearly guilty and says “pls don’t report me, I just chat now”. How long before he decides he wants to “just have fun again” and scam?

How is this different from when there is thread on a botter or people spamming hacks links in town?
I am trying to make the game a better place by giving suggestions like we are meant to in forum.

Get over yourself and do something productive with your life rather than harassing me.

arcanefid
05-24-2019, 05:37 PM
I use general section for suggestions and I get in trouble. Then, when I put suggestions in suggestions I get in trouble too. It’s obvious you just hate me.

I already reported him years ago using “ the ingame button” but clearly it’s not working because this guy is still around? So what’s the point? Why bother again?

This guy clearly guilty and says “pls don’t report me, I just chat now”. How long before he decides he wants to “just have fun again” and scam?

How is this different from when there is thread on a botter or people spamming hacks links in town?
I am trying to make the game a better place by giving suggestions like we are meant to in forum.

Get over yourself and do something productive with your life rather than harassing me.

I don't hate you, I hate the way you do things. You know pretty well that you're not supposed to post screenshots of private conversations in a public place.

"I already reported him years ago using “ the ingame button” but clearly it’s not working because this guy is still around?"

That means you may be wrong? I reported many people too and didn't see them get banned, probably because their "scams" were done in the technically right way, which is by Trading or Gifting. You should know by now that falling for trust tests and lending your gear to your "best" friend is not considered a scam if they don't return it. After all, you gave it to them, they didn't break into your stash.

"How long before he decides he wants to “just have fun again” and scam?"

That is very subjective. Everyone can decide to "just have fun again" at some point, you and me included. It hasn't happened yet, and you cannot follow that sort of logic for banning people.

"How is this different from when there is thread on a botter or people spamming hacks links in town?"

Usually people who post them are reminded not to share them in forums, but just use the report button. If you have followed the forums, which you often claim that you do, then maybe you could've answered this yourself. You can go back and read my post again, you're not supposed to share conversations in forums, because this is a public place.And good luck making them game a better place, and stop telling me what I should be doing with my life. :P

Cinco
05-24-2019, 05:41 PM
Contact customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk