PDA

View Full Version : Preview | Prince Levlar Returns! + Get Ready for Gathering in a New Event!

Remiem
05-22-2019, 11:35 AM
Get ready for Leveling and Gathering!

Announcements

Prince Levlar Returns to Arlor

I don't know about you all, but I have some characters that need some serious leveling. Luckily, I've heard rumors that Prince Levlar has been spotted around Arlor again, carrying all of his experience with him, just ripe for the looting!

Driven insane by a lust for adventure, Prince Levlar won't be found in any ol' town. Or any town, for that matter. But, his brave Squire can tell you where he might be.

The Squire can be found in Glintstone and Kraag, and roughly every hour a System Message will let you know the current stomping grounds of Mad Prince Levlar.

Going to those zones and killing any mob gives a chance to spawn The Prince.

This guy has been around. He has seen things. He has done things. He knows things. And he keeps all this experience in little chests that contains XP for ultra-fast leveling!

These chests range from 10 XP (at the Common level drops) to 5000 XP (at the Arcane level drops) and are tradable and stashable.

Mad Prince Levlar will be around for one week, starting tomorrow 5/23/2019 so hunt him while you can!

Note these XP packs cannot be used by anyone who has already reached Level 71.

Coming Soon

​The Arcanite Fields of Vardan Valley

Hidden away in the mountains of Arlor, the Vardan Valley is a land rich with natural resources that has been home to a peaceful farming community for hundreds of years. But, the peace in this beautiful land has been disrupted by a greedy band of gnomes who mean to loot and plunder all of the resources there for their own gain! It's time to step up and help the farmers take back their land by defeating the gnomes and gathering the resources before they can steal them away!

In this new Energy event, enter the Arcanite Fields with your friends and start collecting resources: Mineral, Wood, Oil, and Fiber. But, be careful! The gnomes want the resources for themselves! Defeat them and the boss, the dreaded Pulley Cogsmire, as you collect resources in the area.

After gathering the raw resources, head to the crafting station to refine your materials. These refined resources will sure come in handy, because there is brand new guild furniture..

AND a new guild hall to craft--the biggest one yet: The Colossal Keep. Complete with a gigantic hall fit for an iron throne, beautiful details like stained glass windows, and winding staircases.

Have a great week, Legends! We'll be back next week with more great details and a full guide for the upcoming gathering event. Until then, get your level on!

ninjers
05-22-2019, 12:30 PM

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Ak_paradox
05-22-2019, 12:31 PM

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
05-22-2019, 12:32 PM
Dope! thanks Remiem :)

alanrap
05-22-2019, 12:38 PM
Sad

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Sιя Λσι Jя
05-22-2019, 12:40 PM
So,the expantion is coming?

One Dev says that one is going to happen near to Summer.

I don't hace the screenshot :(

Flamesofanger
05-22-2019, 12:40 PM
I hope this event has more to offer, then just furniture.

dexish
05-22-2019, 12:43 PM
I wish that awesome throne can be used for tavern as well

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Kaisaur
05-22-2019, 12:44 PM
Good

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

panedorin
05-22-2019, 12:44 PM
The event LB tie breaker thing. Huhu thats gonna hurt sum wallets.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A530F folosind Tapatalk

Bundlos
05-22-2019, 12:47 PM
Was hoping that the iron throne would not just exclusively be for guildhalls but for personal use too T.T

Ericopk
05-22-2019, 12:51 PM
Estragando o jogo daqui a pouco tá lvl 100

Oakmaiden
05-22-2019, 12:55 PM
Great timing for Levlar! Hafta say tho... event benifits Guild Masters, a very small percentage of the community. I’m a bit lost. Am I missing what this do for the majority?

Moscu
05-22-2019, 12:56 PM
Thx!

AL: Moscu

Futumsh
05-22-2019, 01:05 PM
Great timing for Levlar! Hafta say tho... event benifits Guild Masters, a very small percentage of the community. I’m a bit lost. Am I missing what this do for the majority?

Most of the components can be traded.

Thewolfbull
05-22-2019, 01:07 PM
Does the new guildhall have the stash/pot vendor/guild castle entrance close to spawn? It's the only reason I use guildhall the pirate ship is the best, hope this new one isn't to spread out.

Allset
05-22-2019, 01:15 PM
SPOILER ALERT!
Drogon melts the throne AL bring it back XD
https://youtu.be/PQA8mKt6kKk

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
05-22-2019, 01:21 PM
I was expecting being able to craft any arcane pet into an arcanite pet XD since the name of the event of “arcanite fields”. I’m really HOPING there is a lot more to this event than just guild furniture :///. But if this is the event. I’m expecting Ursoths Assault to be a game changer. Overall looks ok... hope you guys out more work into it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
05-22-2019, 01:48 PM

Can the completed throne , vault , guildhall be traded?

Cinco
05-22-2019, 01:54 PM
Can the completed throne , vault , guildhall be traded?

Yes. All of the crafted items from this event can be traded.

Flamesofanger
05-22-2019, 02:03 PM
I was expecting being able to craft any arcane pet into an arcanite pet XD since the name of the event of “arcanite fields”. I’m really HOPING there is a lot more to this event than just guild furniture :///. But if this is the event. I’m expecting Ursoths Assault to be a game changer. Overall looks ok... hope you guys out more work into it...

I am already very skeptical about the upcoming 2019 expansion & this event..... Swamp expansion left me with unforgettable bad taste.

I play to kill n loot armory, weaponry and eggs for glory, i do not want to play barbie doll house & marry this person simulator.

I pray this event barely has any furniture. Maybe none, no furnture. And actually has some good content......

I will not hold my breath, i wish good luck to this event and AL's future....i don't know where we went wrong....it's an unfortunate fate.

I hope 100% of the effort and time is going into Action-pact content with rewards and team work in the 2019 expansion & this event.

Forget about Lv71 raid maps, they are for rogues. Wars n mages are useless.

I will now go offline for an other week...Peace.

slaaayerrr
05-22-2019, 02:17 PM
change event to egg-zavier lol.. impossible to find missing heroic pets for aps

Shocan
05-22-2019, 02:49 PM
The thing about selling and trading items is there needs to be a demand, and with a limited amount of guilds compared to players this doesn't really help. There will be more of these guildhall's than guilds (real guilds, not however many 20 people guilds that are dead) This doesn't benefit much of the community at all, especially as an energy event. Maybe if we had tiers or something at least added for a guild themed pet at gold or something, but this doesn't really help the majority. Went from the focusing on only 71s primarily down to the even smaller focus of just GM's. Maybe next just the level 71 GM's of top 5 guilds too?

Pauvre
05-22-2019, 03:05 PM
Why not [emoji854]

Envoyé de mon ANE-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Jeoraseo
05-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Wow wow 😨😎👍👍👍 this is awesome

Willl
05-22-2019, 04:58 PM
Right now egg-zavier is turning over in the coffin.

Magecleff
05-22-2019, 05:42 PM
Nice i hope we can have it as house furniture version as well & a bigger craftable house too!

curseacrew
05-22-2019, 08:14 PM
Bring back the awakening skip. Im bored on waiting. :(

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
05-22-2019, 09:59 PM
Clap

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk

Dixec
05-22-2019, 10:29 PM
Can't wait to lvl up :P

Mastah
05-22-2019, 11:25 PM
why not 25k xp, why is it always 5k xp I'm sure if 25k xp is very helpful,

Remiem
05-23-2019, 12:23 AM
I am already very skeptical about the upcoming 2019 expansion & this event..... Swamp expansion left me with unforgettable bad taste.

I play to kill n loot armory, weaponry and eggs for glory, i do not want to play barbie doll house & marry this person simulator.

I pray this event barely has any furniture. Maybe none, no furnture. And actually has some good content......

I will not hold my breath, i wish good luck to this event and AL's future....i don't know where we went wrong....it's an unfortunate fate.

I hope 100% of the effort and time is going into Action-pact content with rewards and team work in the 2019 expansion & this event.

Forget about Lv71 raid maps, they are for rogues. Wars n mages are useless.

I will now go offline for an other week...Peace.

Hey, I feel ya. But don't forget, lots of people play this game for many reasons. While those things don't appeal to you, for others it may be the main reason they log in. Of course, we never like to hear that you're not interested in logging in for a week, but we're working hard to create a little something for everyone with every event, expansion and addition. If not this one, there's plenty of great stuff coming up right behind it.

Alghost
05-23-2019, 12:33 AM
Hey, I feel ya. But don't forget, lots of people play this game for many reasons. While those things don't appeal to you, for others it may be the main reason they log in. Of course, we never like to hear that you're not interested in logging in for a week, but we're working hard to create a little something for everyone with every event, expansion and addition. If not this one, there's plenty of great stuff coming up right behind it.
So it’s a furniture “event”?? I mean you guys could just put these new items in store for plat. Instead of making crafting materials for a lazy excuse not to think of new ideas for goblin event :/.

I’m really hoping I’m wrong and there is a lot more to this event than what was mentioned.

“Thanks” for this new event. I’m hoping ursoths event is greatly looked over cause if this is all we’re getting.... just... :/ you guys can do better... please??? :(

Sorry if I sound rude!!!

Bundlos
05-23-2019, 01:16 AM
Maybe a craftable tavern/cottage/other house types that exist, craftable​ tavern/cottage/lodge furnitures apart from only guild stuff will give people more incentive to run this event. @Shocan does have a point, guildhalls will outnumber existing guilds.

tripexxx
05-23-2019, 01:33 AM
THE IRON THRONE

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

tripexxx
05-23-2019, 01:36 AM
Anyone else think 5k xp kit should be common now and have a bigger xp kit worth the most since lvling requires much more xp??? We need a buff to them kits :)

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

jjperez27
05-23-2019, 01:48 AM
can u make a 25k xp kit? 5k is not enough.

jjperez27
05-23-2019, 01:57 AM
heroic xp kit-25k

mrbatibot
05-23-2019, 03:00 AM
i agreed with this i think 5k xp is not enough considering how many xp u need to lvl up from lvl66 up to max lvl

Ygadaikto
05-23-2019, 04:02 AM
Experience Event? Hmm, it seems in June and July, we expect expansion.
I hope the developers will not go according to the somberhold and festerfang map scheme and in the new expansion there will be various locations (as it was before), and not three sad maps (as in glinstone for example) but for example 5-7 maps so that the players have something to do in the game, and not as usual to quickly go through all the cards and engage in a dull set of experience running through the olds worn maps.

Ygadaikto
05-23-2019, 04:08 AM
And by the way, I want to remind the developers in advance that there are hardcore players in the game, since at one of the previous events, the boss who popped up in regular maps easily killed hardcore players, and even after the fix, it was still difficult for the above players .

damzeus
05-23-2019, 04:23 AM
Can't wait!

Badzauberer
05-23-2019, 05:11 AM
everyone talking about pvp, new players, lvling is too hard, update stash, update token vendors, expansion, goblin event, etc but.... A MASSIVE GUILD FURNITURE ENERGY event pop out of nowhere lmao.

Priormage
05-23-2019, 05:37 AM
The Lavlar event begin what's hours?

Anuw AL
05-23-2019, 06:37 AM
We need spirit xp chest too :D

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Alfabeast
05-23-2019, 10:20 AM

Announcements

I don't know about you all, but I have some characters that need some serious leveling. Luckily, I've heard rumors that Prince Levlar has been spotted around Arlor again, carrying all of his experience with him, just ripe for the looting!

Driven insane by a lust for adventure, Prince Levlar won't be found in any ol' town. Or any town, for that matter. But, his brave Squire can tell you where he might be.

The Squier can be found in Glintstone and Kraag, and roughly every hour a System Message will let you know the current stomping grounds of Mad Prince Levlar.

This guy has been around. He has seen things. He has done things. He knows things. And he keeps all this experience in little chests that contains XP for ultra-fast leveling!

These chests range from 10 XP (at the Common level drops) to 5000 XP (at the Arcane level drops) and are tradable and stashable.

Mad Prince Levlar will be around for one week, starting tomorrow 5/23/2019 so hunt him while you can!

Coming Soon

Hidden away in the mountains of Arlor, the Vardan Valley is a land rich with natural resources that has been home to a peaceful farming community for hundreds of years. But, the peace in this beautiful land has been disrupted by a greedy band of gnomes who mean to loot and plunder all of the resources there for their own gain! It's time to step up and help the farmers take back their land by defeating the gnomes and gathering the resources before they can steal them away!

In this new Energy event, enter the Arcanite Fields with your friends and start collecting resources: Mineral, Wood, Oil, and Fiber. But, be careful! The gnomes want the resources for themselves! Defeat them and the boss, the dreaded Pulley Cogsmire, as you collect resources in the area.

After gathering the raw resources, head to the crafting station to refine your materials. These refined resources will sure come in handy, because there is brand new guild furniture..

AND a new guild hall to craft--the biggest one yet: The Colossal Keep. Complete with a gigantic hall fit for an iron throne, beautiful details like stained glass windows, and winding staircases.

Have a great week, Legends! We'll be back next week with more great details and a full guide for the upcoming gathering event. Until then, get your level on!Remi, will this new gh have any outdoor location grafix? Or just pitch black screen outside of gh like the allied tavern gh?

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

druo
05-23-2019, 12:29 PM
hello levlar is back

avaunt
05-23-2019, 12:50 PM
i dont think this event is useful for lvl 66+.. xd idk maybe it is, but i think dailies gon be better than doin these events for lvling up

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

vfreakhun
05-23-2019, 12:59 PM
i dont think this event is useful for lvl 66+.. xd idk maybe it is, but i think dailies gon be better than doin these events for lvling up

Sent from my vivo 1718 using TapatalkDailies give decent xp amount (about 30-40k with Abaddon and some xp awakening). However they can be repeated once a day.
Compared to that 100-1500 and 2k as myth and 5k as arcane seems low if myth/arcane drops are not like Elite Boss Relics.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2S eszközömről

Fiasaria
05-23-2019, 01:29 PM
Nice, cant wait to lvlup my mage

Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk

Anuw AL
05-23-2019, 01:50 PM
How about xp chest @ normal map, spirit xp chest @ elite map?
Lol i gt frusttion t lvling my spirit gear xD

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Pnez
05-23-2019, 01:51 PM
"Note these XP packs cannot be used by anyone who has already reached Level 71."

New xp kits not correct, they still say max level 66.

Event Guide information says up to 71.

exkaan
05-23-2019, 02:46 PM
Why i cant open at Hardcore?-.-

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

druo
05-23-2019, 03:00 PM
why hardcore cant opened xp chest? sad 😑

KILLINGWARZ
05-23-2019, 04:50 PM
Sorry to say thia very bad spawn rate of king Levler!

Did 8 elite runs in the correct map and not found him.

Tyrex888
05-23-2019, 06:51 PM
Was so much excited for this event. But due to such a low spawn rate lost all the excitement.

Shocan
05-23-2019, 07:17 PM
Discussion would've been nice

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

mrbatibot
05-23-2019, 09:01 PM
bad spawn rate of king levlar -_-

Warriorknown
05-23-2019, 09:07 PM
thanks STS for your hard work and fresh content(event)!

Sweet.venom
05-23-2019, 10:16 PM
hey thanks for the events! 1 issue i and my friends feel like is levlar is spawning too less. Like 1 in 15-20 runs. Please fix it :) thank you. also where is level 76?

Sweet.venom
05-23-2019, 10:20 PM
Dailies give decent xp amount (about 30-40k with Abaddon and some xp awakening). However they can be repeated once a day.
Compared to that 100-1500 and 2k as myth and 5k as arcane seems low if myth/arcane drops are not like Elite Boss Relics.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2S eszközömről

agreed .. they should increase drop rate of mythic/arcane kits. idk what they feel like but definitely it makes it more fun for players to play game when they are leveled up and rather than thinkin about business/auction , seems to me more people will lile and play the game (being 71 fast)

Cinco
05-24-2019, 12:48 PM
Some quick updates on the coming 'Gathering' event content:

- Added recipes to craft player furniture versions of the featured Guild furniture items (shown in the preview post).
- Added Arcane Level 71 loot item drops from the boss (Pulley Cogsmire has a chance to drop 71 Arifact, 71 Belt).
- Added some trade-friendly vanity loot drops from the boss and equivalent character-bound vanities that can be purchased with tokens.

dexish
05-24-2019, 12:50 PM
Some quick updates on the coming 'Gathering' event content:

- Added recipes to craft player furniture versions of the featured Guild furniture items (shown in the preview post).
- Added Arcane Level 71 loot item drops from the boss (Pulley Cogsmire has a chance to drop 71 Arifact, 71 Belt).
- Added some trade-friendly vanity loot drops from the boss and equivalent character-bound vanities that can be purchased with tokens.Omg thanks very much!!! Cant wait *.*

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
05-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Ty for adding more goodies to the Gathering!

Marosok
05-24-2019, 01:02 PM
- Added some trade-friendly vanity loot drops from the boss and equivalent character-bound vanities that can be purchased with tokens.

One vanity should be zipped cottontail. :-D Any full white vanity would look tremendously good.
Thank you for update, event now look promising.

Priormage
05-25-2019, 10:38 AM
I play this game already does some and honestly I saw much more creative and fun things than a simple furniture event.

Arcanite Filds is an event that, in my opinion, not after many growth opportunities, since it does not contribute to the rise within the game, with more damage or more gold loot for example.

However, I very much hope that the next event will be full of new and stuffed things that will help us in PvE phases, coming along with the expansion.

LuciferEnder
05-26-2019, 11:17 AM
Excited for the new event!

Unthrifty
05-26-2019, 11:21 AM
[emoji4][emoji4]

Mastah
05-26-2019, 03:25 PM

Announcements

The Squier can be found in Glintstone and Kraag, and roughly every hour a System Message will let you know the current stomping grounds of Mad Prince Levlar.

Coming Soon

Have a great week, Legends! We'll be back next week with more great details and a full guide for the upcoming gathering event. Until then, get your level on!

Omg levlar 2019 its bad,why?because low chance its not fun,just stop playing and waiting next event

Squadtank
05-27-2019, 03:45 AM
Is the gathering event the same as the arcanite field event?

Hippogriff98
05-27-2019, 05:33 AM
Yes it is the same

Remiem
05-27-2019, 09:44 AM
Is the gathering event the same as the arcanite field event?

Yes, it is. :)

akshay14jul
05-28-2019, 06:55 AM
Hello guys I am new hare

Alfabeast
05-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Hello guys I am new hareWelcome bud :)

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Antisocialsos
05-28-2019, 03:08 PM
Omg levlar 2019 its bad,why?because low chance its not fun,just stop playing and waiting next eventMan, so I'm not the only one here. I did stop playing the event already after the Second day, spawn rate so terrible like the hell people?

I did like Levlar event last year since the spawn rate was way higher but now it's just trash. Each time I encounter Levlar if I'm just running elite people can't even wait for others to come, just instantly kill Boss. No patience and lots of toxic stuff also because of things like this.

Expected it to be better so I honestly hope that the new upcoming events are seriously gonna be better, been playing since 2012 and fails like this just makes me lose interests. No wonder people quitting AL.

So let's all wait and see what's next, crossing fingers for this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T310 met Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
05-31-2019, 12:11 AM
I was grateful for the added house version of furniture... til I read the recipe in the craft station. First make guild throne then craft it to house throne... ya need 2 recipes! 4.5 tokens... Maybe in the morning I will feel different, but at this moment I’m not participating. I can’t see the feasibility of completing 1 piece. Certainly not the whole set.