PDA

View Full Version : something wrong with all sounds

slaaayerrr
05-22-2019, 01:57 PM
pc version...

Futumsh
05-22-2019, 02:00 PM
More specific? They sound fine to me.

What browser / platform / etc, and what does it sound like?

slaaayerrr
05-22-2019, 02:08 PM
More specific? They sound fine to me.

What browser / platform / etc, and what does it sound like?

windows7, mozilla/chrome
sorry, my english too bad to explain "what does it sound like", it can be hear when charging and using skills (rogue), when gold drops from some vanity sets, when using autoattacks (rogue)

if it will help:
found old thread https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?419167-some-bugs-and-things-about-new-client&highlight=sounds
that time was same problem with sounds

Futumsh
05-22-2019, 03:02 PM
Anyone else know what he's talking about and can explain? We don't hear anything wrong here.

Bluehazee
05-22-2019, 03:15 PM
In Android happening same. All sound like metal sounds, idk how to explain

schrodinger's cat
05-22-2019, 04:00 PM
These new sound effects arent permanent are they?

Futumsh
05-22-2019, 04:11 PM
Well, they will be unless we can actually figure out what you're talking about.

I tried the old and new version side by side with all the rogue skills and couldn't tell a difference.

Scll
05-23-2019, 10:59 AM
Same here everything sounds so different even when mage charges normal skills it's just weird

Cogmaster
05-23-2019, 11:15 AM
This was the first thing I noticed when the update arrived, I had to turn the sounds off completely. The sound it makes when you click anything appears to be too crispy? Idk if that's the term for it but it's so rough that it actually hurts my ears, and you can hear that same clicking sound when pressing your skills now and I dont think it was like that before.

Cogmaster
05-23-2019, 11:19 AM
I'm using a Samsung galaxy a8 SM-A530F

arcanefid
05-23-2019, 05:54 PM
Well, they will be unless we can actually figure out what you're talking about.

I tried the old and new version side by side with all the rogue skills and couldn't tell a difference.

It sounds like the sound effects are not compressed, I'm not very sure though. They're way too sharp they almost scratch our ears.

iPhone 6 here. Latest iOS.

schrodinger's cat
06-07-2019, 01:52 PM
So, STS are u saying u didnt change the sounds, and u dont detect what we're all commenting about? Thats what im reading here. If thats the case theres a major bug ur not picking up on. The sound effects are so loud now i cant hear the music and turning up the volume just makes the sound effects even louder! Theres a major bug ur not picking up on and it makes the sound imbalanced and irritating. Might i suggest a separate volume controls for the effects and the music?

Futumsh
06-07-2019, 02:43 PM
So, STS are u saying u didnt change the sounds, and u dont detect what we're all commenting about? Thats what im reading here. If thats the case theres a major bug ur not picking up on. The sound effects are so loud now i cant hear the music and turning up the volume just makes the sound effects even louder! Theres a major bug ur not picking up on and it makes the sound imbalanced and irritating. Might i suggest a separate volume controls for the effects and the music?

The only change was the audio samples being less compressed, so more of the higher frequency detail comes through.

I hadn't heard any mention of relative volumes being different. It's possible we could split music / ambient / effect volume in a future app update.

schrodinger's cat
06-11-2019, 06:20 AM
Several people said its too loud. Other comments include:

Crackling glass
Annoying ring sound
Glass jar of pennies being rattled
Too loud
Weird
Irritating

These are just a few of the various criticisms made about the sound effects

And one that effects me the most is the lightening sound is too loud please fix

Futumsh
06-19-2019, 08:59 AM
Separate volume controls for music / ambient / ui / fx will be available with the combination of the new app update (available now), and the next content update (probably either later today or tomorrow).

Futumsh
06-19-2019, 03:55 PM
Volume controls are now live.

skaazatafa
06-20-2019, 04:16 AM
Anyone else know what he's talking about and can explain? We don't hear anything wrong here.
Same here , i hear it everytime ..sounds bad .
Sometimes i hear the bugs of eyefly ...