PDA

View Full Version : A toast to the devs!

Luu52
07-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Yo Im looking to deactivate my forum account but I cant find the option, any help?

birdfacer
07-17-2010, 08:23 AM
hear hear
:)

Royce
07-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Well it's only 10am here, but what the heck. *pours adult beverage* Cheers!

Also Luu52, reporting people is really easy. Just take a screenshot with their language in the chatbox, and then email it to support[AT]spacetimestudios.com
The devs take that stuff seriously, and are not afraid to bring the wrath of the Ban Hammer of Thoth when necessary ;)

Luu52
07-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Well it's only 10am here, but what the heck. *pours adult beverage* Cheers!

Also Luu52, reporting people is really easy. Just take a screenshot with their language in the chatbox, and then email it to support[AT]spacetimestudios.com
The devs take that stuff seriously, and are not afraid to bring the wrath of the Ban Hammer of Thoth when necessary ;)

Dude wat if u find like 20 people swearing at a time try screenshotting all that

KingFu
07-17-2010, 09:19 AM
and are not afraid to bring the wrath of the Ban Hammer of Thoth when necessary ;)

Speaking of the Ban Hammer:
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/banhammer-1.jpg

HATS OFF TO THE DEVS!!!!!!

Violentsaint
07-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Bahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha!

Royce
07-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Dude wat if u find like 20 people swearing at a time try screenshotting all that

It's really not hard. Take a shot, press the chat button, and then scroll through chat history taking more shots as needed. With 2 minutes of work (5 if you include sending the email maybe), you could have all 20 riding the banwagon.

Justg
07-17-2010, 11:06 AM
*cheers* guys!

Elffy
07-17-2010, 01:01 PM
What's wrong with cussing they are just words freedom of speech can't ban people for that and there already is chat filter

KingFu
07-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Lol, G totally ignored my pic! XD

Justg
07-17-2010, 02:29 PM
What's wrong with cussing they are just words freedom of speech can't ban people for that and there already is chat filter

If folks want to go into a private, locked game with their buddies, we don't care what they do, but if anyone else is around we expect people to respect each other.

This game has kids and families that play together. As the creators of the game, we have the right to determine the rules, which are pretty clear. We want it to be a nice place. A safe place. Chat filters only catch so much before becoming intrusive with normal conversations. There are always ways to get around them.

We can and do ban anyone for being abusive, racist, or majorly annoying. It makes a better game for the rest of the players.

And Mystical, I did see the pic. We don't like to ban people, we do it because we have to.

(and *cheers*... it's hot down here in Texas!)

Violentsaint
07-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Lol, G totally ignored my pic! XD

i was pretty sure he saw it and said cheers.... :P

Mr2hitk0
07-17-2010, 08:54 PM
If folks want to go into a private, locked game with their buddies, we don't care what they do, but if anyone else is around we expect people to respect each other.

This game has kids and families that play together. As the creators of the game, we have the right to determine the rules, which are pretty clear. We want it to be a nice place. A safe place. Chat filters only catch so much before becoming intrusive with normal conversations. There are always ways to get around them.

We can and do ban anyone for being abusive, racist, or majorly annoying. It makes a better game for the rest of the players.

(and *cheers*... it's hot down here in Texas!)

Go in the options and disable the chat filter..

Oh and btw THATS BALLIN!@!!@@@ bannin kids for bein annoying ive seen so many games where ppl wished they could ban kids for annoying them lmao gf noobs!! ^^

KingFu
07-18-2010, 12:41 AM
i was pretty sure he saw it and said cheers.... :P

I thought he was commenting on the actual forum, whatevs! :)

We can and do ban anyone for being abusive, racist, or majorly annoying. It makes a better game for the rest of the players

Majorly annoying? Like harassing or spamming? I think we can all be pretty annoying at times :D

And Mystical, I did see the pic. We don't like to ban people, we do it because we have to.

True, lol, I don't have much else to say....

Violentsaint
07-18-2010, 03:17 AM
i think justg is stalking all my posts, he seems to be commenting strait after me on alot of posts.

looks like i have another fan ^-^

just yesterday a random joined my game and was like "omg its a famous person!"

i think the fame is geting to my head haha

KingFu
07-18-2010, 03:38 AM
i think justg is stalking all my posts, he seems to be commenting strait after me on alot of posts.

looks like i have another fan ^-^

just yesterday a random joined my game and was like "omg its a famous person!"

i think the fame is geting to my head haha

Lol, some guy called me holy and said "I worship you" and I told him to stop and I asked him why, lol, I was laughing for an hour.

Violentsaint
07-18-2010, 04:31 AM
bahahahhahaaha...

good times :)

Luu52
07-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Lol, some guy called me holy and said "I worship you" and I told him to stop and I asked him why, lol, I was laughing for an hour.
you are very popular

Violentsaint
07-19-2010, 01:30 AM
i is popular 2, my paladin builds have over 4000 views combined, at least 1500 views each :P

Luu52
07-19-2010, 09:34 AM
i is popular 2, my paladin builds have over 4000 views combined, at least 1500 views each :P

true very true

flaimdude
07-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Toasting in epic thread. *cheers*

Snakespeare
07-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Raising a pint of organic microbrew from the great northwest!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_imBGDKwAAeE/SOuqxyuKLyI/AAAAAAAABv8/zw19CyspJ-Q/s400/hopworks+brewery+burger+4.jpg