PDA

View Full Version : New message style

Disproof
05-23-2019, 07:56 AM
Please sts bring back the old message style.Its hard to message some1 with this new style of message

Tsuchii
05-23-2019, 08:15 AM

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Mastah
05-23-2019, 08:19 AM
yes I agree, since the latest update has made changes that make us uncomfortable, for example messages, the voice in game al is too rough, I don't want to say it failed but please fix it soon

Susanne
05-23-2019, 08:34 AM
I have my reasons for not liking the new chat bar but aside from that, typing in auction is not good. Try it. You don't see what you're looking for until you've typed it out already in the bar that is now placed above the keyboard.
Now some people may like the bar there but not all keyboards are the same size. It depends on your device.
I've tried making my keyboard smaller but that bar just follows the keyboard around and gets in the way.
It was ok as it was and I really don't understand why it was interfered with.
Even typing my password in is difficult for me..so yes, please can we have the old one back or make it optional?

Scll
05-23-2019, 09:49 AM
+1 pls bring back the old way we're used to that

Badzauberer
05-23-2019, 10:14 AM
can anyone post a screenshot of it XD im new here idk how it looks like

Susanne
05-23-2019, 10:20 AM
P.S. Try scrolling chat. When I do there's nothing there. I can't even see previous messages. Other players have said the same in-game. I'm not going to mention this issue again, said all I needed to.
Good Day.

Dunno
05-23-2019, 11:12 AM
Definitely +1 for bringing the old chat.

Futumsh
05-23-2019, 11:23 AM
An app update is coming that changes the android text input stuff back to how it was - sts website version now available, google play in the next few hours, amazon in the next few days.

Futumsh
05-23-2019, 12:01 PM
Google play update showed up for me - for those with issues, please get it when you can and if something's still wrong let me know. Scrollback paging and tell links are working for me, but they were before too.

Susanne
05-23-2019, 12:10 PM
Google play update showed up for me - for those with issues, please get it when you can and if something's still wrong let me know. Scrollback paging and tell links are working for me, but they were before too.

Thankyou! My update came and now all is well with chat and scrolling. I can see the screen and auction is ok again.
Kind regards. ☺️

Hadec
05-24-2019, 12:10 AM
Google play update showed up for me - for those with issues, please get it when you can and if something's still wrong let me know. Scrollback paging and tell links are working for me, but they were before too.Could u add it as an option in settings in game??i liked it :)

Στάλθηκε από το ONEPLUS A6003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk