PDA

View Full Version : My character just stops moving

Skeletonlord
12-10-2011, 09:54 AM
my character just stops moving in Mount Fang levels. Anyone know why? thanks and rep to people who help me

Fao
12-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Same I don't know why either, I guess you'll just have to go to nuri's like me

Livemau
01-16-2012, 04:18 PM
I sometimes get this glitch where my character keeps walking in one direction and I cant stop him.

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Try wiping your screen really good. If I've been playing a long time, sweat and finger guck builds up where my joystick is making it stick in certain directions among other touchscreen issues. A quick breath on the screen and a wipe with my tshirt fixes it, but I recommend using a cloth meant for glasses or screens.

Note this applies to the last post, not the OP

Pakax
01-16-2012, 04:56 PM
my character just stops moving in Mount Fang levels. Anyone know why? thanks and rep to people who help me

I have the same prob and i think its only when i play on my iphone (not with ipad if i am not mistaken). I've found no other cure than to reboot. Worst thing is when it happens at boss. When it's gobbles its ok, when its vlod less so!!! Prob just some random bug coz i cant reproduce, its not consistent with a given map (think its only in fang tho), not consistent for a given toon or action etc.

Hawkbby
01-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Whenever your character keeps moving you either tried to chat and walk. So in order to stop moving click the button in the direction your going in again and you shall stop. Now about the not moving. You should either try moving again in the direction you want again. If this does not work, you should either go to avatar page and exit. I have tested all of these. They should work if not I'll get back to this and help. :cool: ;)

Miner
01-23-2012, 12:51 PM
I sometimes get this glitch where my character keeps walking in one direction and I cant stop him.

Happened to me twice also... I was able to change direction but couldn't stop the automatic movement.

Rare
01-23-2012, 01:02 PM

If you clock to move does it work?

Does your dpad still show you are touching it?

Battlelock
01-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Does it stopped permanently? I've not had that but I have been rooted by mobs where I can't move for up to 30 seconds.

And the moving in a direction and can't stop, I've had this happen many times but only since I started playing on my Razr. The whole touch screen stops working. This, I'm sure, is a phone hardware issue & not the game mechanics.

I have had my bear just take off in a direction but what I've figured it to be is my auto attack pulling me to the mob but the mob dies after it's targeted. Happens once in awhile. I just hit auto attack again or tap on a new mob & then auto attack & it usually stops.

Draopwnzall
01-23-2012, 01:18 PM
I clean my ipod every single time im done using it with a wet/moist towel. :D

Hawkbby
01-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Please read what I said before. They all work for me. So please try. Thank you as all ways.:p