View Full Version : Humania will be new??

Swimmingstar
12-10-2011, 11:23 AM
I've seen that many people have been complaining that the "new" content is recycled. So I would just like to give my opinion on what I've seen people want.

The players don't want recycled content every 1 month. They could wait for 7 months (like sewers) and hope for new content, impressive content. Nuri was a disappointment for many players and Mt. Fang was another disappointment for players. I think players that know about Humania from Samhayne's post are hoping for a completely new campaign with creativity a not old monsters and bosses and backgrounds. I could wait 5 months for next campaign if it has effort put into it, imagination. I'm sure many others would too. They don't want a recycled forest haven or balefort castle every month.

This is just what I've seen from all the complaining threads about the recycled campaigns and the elixirs and complaining about how devs just want profit.
STS is a business.

I just made this so no one has to make another complaining thread. And don't make another one.

ninjaduck
12-10-2011, 11:23 AM
@.@ humania : drool :)

Swimmingstar
12-10-2011, 11:27 AM
@.@ humania : drool :)

I hope there will be humans with M16s and AK47s that are fighting some enemy and they need our help. Lol. That would be epic.

Bunnyshoota
12-10-2011, 11:55 AM
I hope there will be humans with M16s and AK47s that are fighting some enemy and they need our help. Lol. That would be epic.
Oh I thought we were fighting against them.

Swimmingstar
12-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Oh I thought we were fighting against them.

Then we would be killing ourselves lol.

Lowlyspy
12-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Im still hopin. Honestly I would rather wait 6 months for all new content than wait 1 month for remakes of old campaigns :/

Cahaun
12-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Bring back the guns! Bears'll get a juggernaught suit, birds get weapons, and mages... I'm sure they'll find something. I'm sure the devs'll find a new design. (Look at the pinks from lvl 40-50. These pinks are the best looking ones)

Swimmingstar
12-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Mages get to plant nuclear bombs. :D And we get other cool stuff while birds get M16s and AK47s. :) Then we can kill whatever enemy there is. And bears can actually use a set called. TANK. A real tank!

Cahaun
12-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Mages get to plant nuclear bombs. :D And we get other cool stuff while birds get M16s and AK47s. :) Then we can kill whatever enemy there is. And bears can actually use a set called. TANK. A real tank!
When they said "INuke", I guess they meant it! Lol take cover!

slaveleia
12-10-2011, 03:55 PM
I wouldn't mind waiting longer either if they would make new areas/campaigns instead of cranking out stuff every couple months. I think players will get bored or burned out. I don't mind them re-using some things from older campaigns but not all of it. We need brand new stuff to excite us.
I wasn't disappointed with Nuris Hallows. The circus theme was really cool & I prefer it more than Mt Fang/vampires. Everybody has their preferences tho. I just think the level of difficulty was set too high where you really need elixir help to play thru smoothly & to enjoy it. I know players say it can be done without elixirs but I'm not so sure about that. Even with the top gear demonic, you can get one-shot killed or mauled by bosses. The Lion tamer & lion double team you so it's hard to solo them. Same with Panto who has 2 clones helping him. I've even gone back with Lilith gear/vanity bonus & still have a hard time in Nuris non-elixired. It's not as bad as the Shadow caves where nobody even goes in there...

Swimmingstar
12-10-2011, 10:40 PM
I wouldn't mind waiting longer either if they would make new areas/campaigns instead of cranking out stuff every couple months. I think players will get bored or burned out. I don't mind them re-using some things from older campaigns but not all of it. We need brand new stuff to excite us.
I wasn't disappointed with Nuris Hallows. The circus theme was really cool & I prefer it more than Mt Fang/vampires. Everybody has their preferences tho. I just think the level of difficulty was set too high where you really need elixir help to play thru smoothly & to enjoy it. I know players say it can be done without elixirs but I'm not so sure about that. Even with the top gear demonic, you can get one-shot killed or mauled by bosses. The Lion tamer & lion double team you so it's hard to solo them. Same with Panto who has 2 clones helping him. I've even gone back with Lilith gear/vanity bonus & still have a hard time in Nuris non-elixired. It's not as bad as the Shadow caves where nobody even goes in there...

New=Good.

Cahaun
12-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Same thoughts here.

WhoIsThis
12-11-2011, 05:18 AM
I support this idea and I believe that Humania should not be released until Q2 2012.

Aveea
12-11-2011, 11:28 AM
LVL 65 = FANG = boring. I would rather wait for something great!

Swimmingstar
12-11-2011, 11:43 AM
I think we all want something fresh and exciting. Besides, if it takes longer to make something fresh that people like, it also lets people level their char(s) to 66.

Cascade
12-11-2011, 11:56 AM
The mighty adventurers--elf, ursan, and bird--discover new lands...a metropolis!

bronislav84
12-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Hey human ninja have ninja stars. Would be a reason to bring back thrown weapons. But then again there was no reason to not have these before in Nuri and Fang.

Swimmingstar
12-11-2011, 12:03 PM
I hope this stopped the complaining threads. I haven't seen anymore of them at least.

Whirlzap
12-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Didn't stop them. Nothing ever will.

TrickiestFTW
01-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Omg when will official pics for this place come out?! (there's your complaint you've been waiting for) lol jk jk but really I would love to see some PICS! :)

RedRyder
01-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Omg when will official pics for this place come out?! (there's your complaint you've been waiting for) lol jk jk but really I would love to see some PICS! :)

Nice necro lol. We should be looking out for the update near the end of next month or the month after. Just sit tight

Blind
01-13-2012, 07:13 PM
They need to make something that requires strategy instead of just pumping up mobs damage. Like sewers stronghold - amazing map, you actually needed a good bear to do all the pull. Or AO3 overlord - very fun and challenging boss, first time u all probably died 50 times before figuring out how to do it.

Yeah.

RedRyder
01-13-2012, 08:13 PM
They need to make something that requires strategy instead of just pumping up mobs damage. Like sewers stronghold - amazing map, you actually needed a good bear to do all the pull. Or AO3 overlord - very fun and challenging boss, first time u all probably died 50 times before figuring out how to do it.

Yeah.

They're going through data restrictions so they can't go over the top like they used to and how they currently are with SL :(

Swimmingstar
01-13-2012, 09:15 PM
They should get rid of some stuff maybe? Unused stuff?

Imsebastiaanl
01-14-2012, 11:29 AM
I agree. But I was not disapointed about nuri because they made the lvls different and nice. I hope they take like 6 months, so I can finally become max lvl and have bonusses :/. Also I rather see they take the time for making cool new lvls, not take 2 months and make them normal like mt fang. Also the armor was cooler at previous lvl cap IMO.

Swimmingstar
01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
I actually think Nuri was cool too, and sewers. The different bosses were nice.

RedRyder
01-14-2012, 01:38 PM
I agree. But I was not disapointed about nuri because they made the lvls different and nice. I hope they take like 6 months, so I can finally become max lvl and have bonusses :/. Also I rather see they take the time for making cool new lvls, not take 2 months and make them normal like mt fang. Also the armor was cooler at previous lvl cap IMO.

6 months is a ridiculously long amount of time.....

Drekkthar
01-14-2012, 02:26 PM
I loved the human costume during Halloween, wonder if new campaign will be us killing starlegends skinned mobs. lol.

Swimmingstar
01-14-2012, 08:52 PM
But this game is placed in like medieval times maybe.

Drekkthar
01-15-2012, 01:37 AM
I wonder what elite vanity will be? a weapon or a human head?

Arterra
01-15-2012, 05:44 AM
I really need to find this thread, that npc in forest haven has been promising this for what, 1.5 years?

edit: was the human IN the old forest haven? cant remember, was only in the game for a couple of weeks before the change.

Rare
01-15-2012, 08:41 AM
I know players say it can be done without elixirs but I'm not so sure about that. Even with the top gear demonic, you can get one-shot killed or mauled by bosses. .

Really? i played most of my time elixir free in Nuri. I does take others that also know how to play.

Swimmingstar
01-15-2012, 11:37 AM
I really need to find this thread, that npc in forest haven has been promising this for what, 1.5 years?

edit: was the human IN the old forest haven? cant remember, was only in the game for a couple of weeks before the change.

Ethan, you mean? The human beside Leeha telling you humans are good and are balanced?

RedRyder
01-15-2012, 11:43 AM
I really hope Humania isn't the actual title lol

Swimmingstar
01-15-2012, 11:44 AM
I hope we don't have to kill ourselves... Humania full of hunman enemies!

razerfingers
01-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Isnt there an intro of a new race? Aint that got you curious? Thats the only reason im siked about new campaign i heard and have seen theres gonna be a new race to choose from i believe not saying there is and not saying there isnt, but i hope so :)

elrond
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Well for me a delay in the next level cap could be good, I may actually hit the elite cap. I don't play a ton and I don't use elixers. On the other hand, if it takes too long, everyone will hit 66 and that does not seem like a good idea to me.

Register
01-15-2012, 04:13 PM
I agree. But there are there players who rush to the cap and beg for a new campaigns.

Fao
01-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Another great thread! Im not wasting my time getting to Level 66 in that boring fang! Im waiting for humania! Hopefully more exciting to cap in

RedRyder
01-15-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm pretty sure there'll never be another class. Maybe sub classes or skill trees in the future for the current classes, but nothing more. ESPECIALLY since they're reaching their data cap. I just don't see it happening. There's honestly no need for a new class

zuesmirza
01-16-2012, 07:55 AM
YES.
YES..
YES...
YES....

HUMANIA WILL BE THE NEW Lost Expo.. :p

JK :cool:

zuesmirza
01-16-2012, 08:09 AM
I hope we don't have to kill ourselves... Humania full of hunman enemies!

We used to get to kill humans in the old tutorial,the very first one. Where there was a different tutorial for every class.
When we use to select ursan we had to kill humans during the ursan tutorial in a place that looks like lost expo..

Does any one remember it?

StompArtist
01-16-2012, 09:25 AM
We used to get to kill humans in the old tutorial,the very first one. Where there was a different tutorial for every class.
When we use to select ursan we had to kill humans during the ursan tutorial in a place that looks like lost expo..

Does any one remember it?

Yes. This is a great tutorial too.

Swimmingstar
01-16-2012, 04:37 PM
I remember that. *shivers while slowly pressing skills and killing our race(

LwMark
01-16-2012, 05:08 PM
@Arterra ive heard of this NPC

zuesmirza
01-17-2012, 03:33 AM
I remember that. *shivers while slowly pressing skills and killing our race(
:D :P

Buddyf97
01-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Another great idea would to be add content to the campaign as it's starting to get older! This stalls time for the devs to make another, non-repetitive campaign! I loved farming for shock lances, red scarab bows, royal staffs, and sun staffs! Then going to the good old swamps to farm up a few voodoo sets! Those were the days...
Dear STS: Quality is better than Quantity
-PL Community

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 02:11 AM
Voodoo drops at sewers? 0.0

Pandamoni
01-18-2012, 02:15 AM
The new campaign could be as epic and creative as all get out and most won't even notice because they will be so hopped up on 4x elixirs, racing to nowhere, that they won't even notice. It's like the kid who inhales his ice cream, then complains that he's bored and wants more. It's never enough. I guarantee you that the devs could come out with something we could never fathom and people will be "bored" within a month.

Rare
01-18-2012, 03:19 PM
The new campaign could be as epic and creative as all get out and most won't even notice because they will be so hopped up on 4x elixirs, racing to nowhere, that they won't even notice. It's like the kid who inhales his ice cream, then complains that he's bored and wants more. It's never enough. I guarantee you that the devs could come out with something we could never fathom and people will be "bored" within a month.

There are ALWAYS people like that. You know how the saying goes... you can please everyone all the time.

adidaman
01-18-2012, 03:43 PM
I can haz Humania?

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 04:04 PM

If the next campaign is old styled and not creative. Many people would quit.

ghost.mw
01-18-2012, 04:07 PM
I just hope to have more than 15 quests

SUPAPRODIGY
01-18-2012, 04:18 PM
You can stick with your M16 but as a long bow for birds the .50 Caliber Rifle its long range :) an short distance the P90 :O my opinion

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Archers should get a super range sniper. It takes 2 seconds to reload.

Buddyf97
01-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Voodoo drops at sewers? 0.0
*swamps. Thnx, lol

nazgulking
01-19-2012, 02:14 AM
Actually I don't think we will see new enemies or environments. Just new legenderary items.