PDA

View Full Version : What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

Alghost
05-24-2019, 11:53 AM
In my opinion I’d say this would fix pvp. What does everyone else think?

Brokenbridge
05-24-2019, 12:02 PM
Ofc or just remove armor awakes or armor 25%-50% less dmg reduction whould help alot

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Fyrce
05-24-2019, 02:50 PM
Disable awakes and pets. Only class, level and player skill should matter.

Thewolfbull
05-24-2019, 06:01 PM
I don't think it would change much there isn't any reason to play PvP other than aps, add banners/titles/badges on a PvP LB and maybe people will play it. I never really liked pvp but had to do it for aps.... give people a reason to PvP and more might play it.

|Ares|
05-24-2019, 06:17 PM
A topic that is constantly on top, just disable them in pvp once and for all. Enough with armor stack.

Kyptix
05-24-2019, 06:43 PM
Yes, agreed.

Vivt
05-24-2019, 07:24 PM
Tanks- (Defence) high armor high but efficient dmg. Holds the highest armor amongst the 3 classes.
Mages - (Support) low armor, decent dmg and unlimited mana. Holds the highest amount of mana amongst each classes.
Rogues- (Attack) decent armor, main quality dmg. Holds the highest dmg and crit amongst the 3 classes.

That how it was before. Now it’s way different.

Tanks- (Defence/Attack) high armor+ high dmg. These tanks have higher dmg than some rogues.
Mages - (Support) high armor+ high dmg + high crit. These mages can now take dmg while shield is off and still be able to replenish both health and mana til shield is loaded. Also their wind skill boost their armor which gives them a boost in survival while shield is off and on.
Rogues- (Attack) Rogues no longer has “decent” amount of armor, they now have “insane” amount of armor with average dmg and low crit (some).

The stats have now messed up the roles in which classes should play. Rogues can now do 3v1 against tanks and still survive because of their armor (speaking from experience). Rogues can barely kill a mage while their shield is off and tanks literally can’t kill mages on equal grounds anymore because of the armor and neither can mages kill tanks anymore (endless and meaningless). Rogue fights usual tanks 1-2secs, now last up to 4-5secs because of how many combos they are doing.

I saw remove armor awakes even tho it’s necessary in hard maps at endgame, atleast create a different kind of awakening, ones that are class specific that won’t affect the roles of each classes.

Mages are no longer (Support), they are (Defence, Attack, Support). Tanks( Defenc, Attack). Rogues (Defence/Attack).....literally all classes now are walking tanks that does rogue dmg [emoji53]. It’s good in pve, but in pvp it’s crazy. Back then it’s was pure pvp soft skills, now it’s just spam and hope to stay alive while ur opponent dies. Rogue fights are no longer based off skill, it’s based off how much armor your rogue has with “enough” dmg to beat other rogues. Mages it’s the same, Tanks are built for kills now...literally. They don’t fight to defend half of the time, it’s fight to kill because they have high dmg. Back then a tank could kill in a 1v1 match or so, but in a clash it would be a tad bit difficult, now...it’s different. Some tanks can now kill a rogue or mage in 1combo. Imagine a tank vs 4 rogues while their jugg is up, that tank can kill them in 1 combo each. In order these rogues to stand a chance...they have to build up their armor and sacrifice a crazy amount of dmg while they at it. Same with mages.

Having pvp without awakes would be a bad thing since awakening gems are a source of sts income. I would suggest a different kind of awakening, one that is just class specific.
Lemme knw if y’all disagree [emoji846].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brokenbridge
05-24-2019, 07:56 PM
Tanks- (Defence) high armor high but efficient dmg. Holds the highest armor amongst the 3 classes.
Mages - (Support) low armor, decent dmg and unlimited mana. Holds the highest amount of mana amongst each classes.
Rogues- (Attack) decent armor, main quality dmg. Holds the highest dmg and crit amongst the 3 classes.

Tanks- (Defence/Attack) high armor+ high dmg. These tanks have higher dmg than some rogues.
Mages - (Support) high armor+ high dmg + high crit. These mages can now take dmg while shield is off and still be able to replenish both health and mana til shield is loaded. Also their wind skill boost their armor which gives them a boost in survival while shield is off and on.
Rogues- (Attack) Rogues no longer has “decent” amount of armor, they now have “insane” amount of armor with average dmg and low crit (some).

The stats have now messed up the roles in which classes should play. Rogues can now do 3v1 against tanks and still survive because of their armor (speaking from experience). Rogues can barely kill a mage while their shield is off and tanks literally can’t kill mages on equal grounds anymore because of the armor and neither can mages kill tanks anymore (endless and meaningless). Rogue fights usual tanks 1-2secs, now last up to 4-5secs because of how many combos they are doing.

I saw remove armor awakes even tho it’s necessary in hard maps at endgame, atleast create a different kind of awakening, ones that are class specific that won’t affect the roles of each classes.

Mages are no longer (Support), they are (Defence, Attack, Support). Tanks( Defenc, Attack). Rogues (Defence/Attack).....literally all classes now are walking tanks that does rogue dmg [emoji53]. It’s good in pve, but in pvp it’s crazy. Back then it’s was pure pvp soft skills, now it’s just spam and hope to stay alive while ur opponent dies. Rogue fights are no longer based off skill, it’s based off how much armor your rogue has with “enough” dmg to beat other rogues. Mages it’s the same, Tanks are built for kills now...literally. They don’t fight to defend half of the time, it’s fight to kill because they have high dmg. Back then a tank could kill in a 1v1 match or so, but in a clash it would be a tad bit difficult, now...it’s different. Some tanks can now kill a rogue or mage in 1combo. Imagine a tank vs 4 rogues while their jugg is up, that tank can kill them in 1 combo each. In order these rogues to stand a chance...they have to build up their armor and sacrifice a crazy amount of dmg while they at it. Same with mages.

Having pvp without awakes would be a bad thing since awakening gems are a source of sts income. I would suggest a different kind of awakening, one that is just class specific.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah i agree bro or tho should get rid of armor awakes for like lv 25 n lower

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 08:00 PM

New source of income for sts;

1.) In order to join a PvP match it costs a total of 2 plat. So if you buy 1,700 plat you get around 106 matches depending if you play 8 matches a day.

2.) Vanity Auras, being able to buy auras for plat. Kinda like buying Maul Proc aura for 2k plat and Arcane ring aura for 1200. Something like that.

3.) being able to choose the color of your armor or vanity. So if you have Medusa, you can choose all the basic colors Like green,blue,red etc. for 1,000 plat each color. ANY VANITY or ARMOR you could change it’s color. (Seems hard but it’s worth a try.)

4.) also being able to turn any armor you got into a vanity for 500-1000 plat (could be worth a try) Limited time??

Just a few ideas for sts for a new source of income.

ilmercenario
05-24-2019, 08:07 PM
Everything is messed up with awakes .. maybe they should change the possible awakes for each class to try balance it, example rogue items class cant get armor awakes, or make the awakes weaker with no more % but max armor its 75 or just disable them for a specific pvp map. Also i think sts should bring back some kind of pvp lb, or some pvp rewards so ppl r more intetested.

ilmercenario
05-24-2019, 08:11 PM

1.) In order to join a PvP match it costs a total of 2 plat. So if you buy 1,700 plat you get around 106 matches depending if you play 8 matches a day.

2.) Vanity Auras, being able to buy auras for plat. Kinda like buying Maul Proc aura for 2k plat and Arcane ring aura for 1200. Something like that.

3.) being able to choose the color of your armor or vanity. So if you have Medusa, you can choose all the basic colors Like green,blue,red etc. for 1,000 plat each color. ANY VANITY or ARMOR you could change it’s color. (Seems hard but it’s worth a try.)

4.) also being able to turn any armor you got into a vanity for 500-1000 plat (could be worth a try) Limited time??

Dude you are off topic here .. go make ur own post lol and its a terrible idea to monetize pvp .. tf it will die if u need 2 plat to play pvp u r crazy, alrdy its not much active and its free.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 08:20 PM
Dude you are off topic here .. go make ur own post lol and its a terrible idea to monetize pvp .. tf it will die if u need 2 plat to play pvp u r crazy, alrdy its not much active and its free.

It’s okay ghost, he probably hasn’t realized that this is a PayToWin game since day 1 XD. Just trying to give sts new source of income so they can disable awakes for pvp. So we could have fun again. Now then, I’m sure there are plenty of other ways that sts can make money off the game, but I’m just trying to give something that sts can make a good amount of money while us players have fun. That’s all.

avaunt
05-24-2019, 08:42 PM
lol someone actually suggest to make pvp 2 plats/match, that gon make pvp even more inactive than now lmaoo

and yea the best solution is only to remove awakes in pvp

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Vivt
05-24-2019, 08:43 PM
lol someone actually suggest to make pvp 2 plats/match, that gon make pvp even more inactive than now lmaoo

and yea the best solution is only to remove awakes in pvp

Or make class specific awake

avaunt
05-24-2019, 08:45 PM
by "us" are u referring to only players who buy plats can pvp? thats actually unfair for free players, its alrdy close to impossible for them to pvp rn, if they actually make pvp for plat spenders only, it actually gon be legit impossible for em.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 08:57 PM
by "us" are u referring to only players who buy plats can pvp? thats actually unfair for free players, its alrdy close to impossible for them to pvp rn, if they actually make pvp for plat spenders only, it actually gon be legit impossible for em.

If you haven’t yet realized yet... the game is a PayToWin game. Why do you think awakes exist??? “Not fair”? Life isnt fair. In real life you’re not going to go the police all because your neighbor has a better house and car than you do right? Same goes for AL.

It’s like saying “hey, you have yeti set and I don’t have one” “that’s unfair to me because I want everything handed to me instead of actually paying for it”. It’s too late for sts to just remove the awakes, because then they lose money which also causes them to shut down the game sooner unless they create an alternative income method instead of awakes.

Not even sure why this is relevant to any of you”non plat buyers”. Sts didn’t say they were going to do this... It’s just an idea I got. Put your Torches and Pitch Forks down...

avaunt
05-24-2019, 08:57 PM
they already make a move on a new income source by these weekly events, they got a lot of money just from marvel n booty ( why? every1 including myself cant stop buying plats to open these crates cause every1 looted ebons n zhul recipes ) + goblins comin soon, more peoples gon buy insane amout of plats again, thats alrd almost 2 month of peoples buying plats nonstop.

so in my opinion, if they actually make pvp for plat buyers only, yes they gon get more income BUT it will just make pvp die even more or are u saying u wont accept peoples who cant afford to buy plats to gtfo from pvp?

we are just trying to make pvp active n fair like how it was back then, not to destroy it even more.

Vivt
05-24-2019, 09:06 PM

That would ruin AL big time, it takes me 3-4 months to get 15 plat just from offers....the game would be purely for spenders, free to play players would quite in a heartbeat. That idea is crazy. Consider how free players would feel if they had no other choice but to spend to “enjoy” the game...that’s not legit “fun”. Think it over.[emoji846]

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 09:18 PM
That would ruin AL big time, it takes me 3-4 months to get 15 plat just from offers....the game would be purely for spenders, free to play players would quite in a heartbeat. That idea is crazy. Consider how free players would feel if they had no other choice but to spend to “enjoy” the game...that’s not legit “fun”. Think it over.[emoji846]

Instead of criticizing my idea, maybe help contribute to the thread? If the game isn’t fun why are you still here? Most of all freeToPlay players already quit the game why do you think pvp no longer has “noobs” in pvp? “Think it over”

As for the offers. Mine work perfectly fine. Maybe your offers don’t work because you tend to rush it instead of actually taking your time doing the offer.

My ideas might be crazy but at least I’m trying :). Good day to you.

avaunt
05-24-2019, 09:26 PM
lmao sometimes i wonder, peoples like u guys are trying to make the game better or actually tryin to kill the game.

Vivt
05-24-2019, 09:30 PM
It’s okay ghost, he probably hasn’t realized that this is a PayToWin game since day 1 XD. Just trying to give sts new source of income so they can disable awakes for pvp. So we could have fun again. Now then, I’m sure there are plenty of other ways that sts can make money off the game, but I’m just trying to give something that sts can make a good amount of money while us players have fun. That’s all.

That kind of thinking will ruin the game, mind using your brain and no greed?

Vivt
05-24-2019, 09:33 PM

Agreed. All these pay to win players are the only one not actually using their brains to consider both sides. Invite greed to the game, the outcome is the game closing because of the lack of customers.

Alghost
05-24-2019, 09:33 PM
lmao sometimes i wonder, peoples like u guys are trying to make the game better or actually tryin to kill the game.

Well it sure does beat being a sitting duck and just telling “peoples” how they’re wrong, instead of actually trying to think of something. don’t it? “Lmao”

Vivt
05-24-2019, 09:36 PM
We all that LOL, you got any better ideas of a new sts income because they’re not just going to do it. all because we said “please”. Why is everyone hating on the guy who’s actually trying to think of a way to make this happen? Smh
Would you mind for once consider free to play players and not just abt sts income? Free to play players are having a hard time buying gears and risking money they don’t have to buy awakening gems from auc to get better awakes. Yet you want to change the whole game to pay to win. The game will die then come to a close. That’s how it is. Think widely and consider the possible out come.[emoji846]

avaunt
05-24-2019, 09:44 PM
i said it alrd, disabling awakes gon be the best for pvp and this makes more sense than those bs suggestions lmao, ( and again its sts who decide, why are yall even gettin busy tryna find a way of income for sts? ), its like yall tryna suck off sts to gain some respect or maybe praises? nah man life doesnt work that way. and these argument gon just lead to some drama, well im outta here, not gonna be in these ducklings drama when it explodes LMAO. mamba out kiddos!

Vivt
05-24-2019, 09:46 PM
If you haven’t yet realized yet... the game is a PayToWin game. Why do you think awakes exist??? “Not fair”? Life isnt fair. In real life you’re not going to go the police all because your neighbor has a better house and car than you do right? Same goes for AL.

It’s like saying “hey, you have yeti set and I don’t have one” “that’s unfair to me because I want everything handed to me instead of actually paying for it”. It’s too late for sts to just remove the awakes, because then they lose money which also causes them to shut down the game sooner unless they create an alternative income method instead of awakes.

Not even sure why this is relevant to any of you”non plat buyers”. Sts didn’t say they were going to do this... It’s just an idea I got. Put your Torches and Pitch Forks down...

A really silly idea. The game ain’t solely for spenders and neither did any of the Devs declare that. Which means free to play players have as much say as pay to win players. Your inconsiderate comments is one of a spoiled person who doesn’t take the time out to view the end results of things. You think having to spend just to enjoy a game is “fun”? Nah, that’s just dumb way of thinking. Games are not suppose to make u obligated to spend, it’s an option to give you a boost. Making the game solely for spenders gonna ruin the game entirely. Take a step back use ur eyes and brain to notice the big picture. [emoji846]

Alghost
05-24-2019, 09:47 PM
Would you mind for once consider free to play players and not just abt sts income? Free to play players are having a hard time buying gears and risking money they don’t have to buy awakening gems from auc to get better awakes. Yet you want to change the whole game to pay to win. The game will die then come to a close. That’s how it is. Think widely and consider the possible out come.[emoji846]

The game has been pay to win since 2013. What are you talking about? The reason AL still lives is because of Plat users not because free to play people still play the game XD. Use your noggin :))

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 09:48 PM
That kind of thinking will ruin the game, mind using your brain and no greed?

Where’s the greed? The game is mostly run by plat buyers. “Use your Brain” and think about the whole community and not just the “freeloaders”. The only reason AL still exists is because it’s a “cash cow” in other words it’s still alive because of the so called “plat wales”. Not because it’s a “freeToPlay game”. When will you people understand this?

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 09:50 PM
i said it alrd, disabling awakes gon be the best for pvp and this makes more sense than those bs suggestions lmao, ( and again its sts who decide, why are yall even gettin busy tryna find a way of income for sts? ), its like yall tryna suck off sts to gain some respect or maybe praises? nah man life doesnt work that way. and these argument gon just lead to some drama, well im outta here, not gonna be in these ducklings drama when it explodes LMAO. mamba out kiddos!

Sts won’t get rid of awakes because that’s where they make their money from. Everyone knows if they remove them, pvp would revive again. But they won’t remove them unless they come out with a different income alternative, you donut smh lol.

Vivt
05-24-2019, 09:54 PM
Instead of criticizing my idea, maybe help contribute to the thread? If the game isn’t fun why are you still here? Most of all freeToPlay players already quit the game why do you think pvp no longer has “noobs” in pvp? “Think it over”

As for the offers. Mine work perfectly fine. Maybe your offers don’t work because you tend to rush it instead of actually taking your time doing the offer.

1. Free to play players still play the game.
2. Insulting free to play players literally won’t get you anywhere. I’m a free to play player and I have a lot more gold compared to players who actually spend because I actually spend time to gain gold and work hard for I have unlike some people.
3. There a lot of good free to play players in pvp that can beat players who actually spend. Money doesn’t make you op dude. Experience does. So before u start insulting players, take step back and realize that players like you that’s toxic, is why ppl leave pvp.
4. Offers a good depends on what country your from, get your facts straight before saying anything against it.
5. Players like you is whats contributing to players leaving because of the lvl of toxic in your personality is unbearable.
5. I enjoy the game, I contributed to the thread by leaving my idea which is far better than your inconsiderate ideas.
6. Insulting me gets you no where. I state facts unlike you.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 09:55 PM
A really silly idea. The game ain’t solely for spenders and neither did any of the Devs declare that. Which means free to play players have as much say as pay to win players. Your inconsiderate comments is one of a spoiled person who doesn’t take the time out to view the end results of things. You think having to spend just to enjoy a game is “fun”? Nah, that’s just dumb way of thinking. Games are not suppose to make u obligated to spend, it’s an option to give you a boost. Making the game solely for spenders gonna ruin the game entirely. Take a step back use ur eyes and brain to notice the big picture. [emoji846]

I guess not everyone isn’t meant to play certain games they can’t afford? I heard candy crush is a nice game. Maybe you’d enjoy it, it’s completely free!!! Try it out.

Vivt
05-24-2019, 10:01 PM
Where’s the greed? The game is mostly run by plat buyers. “Use your Brain” and think about the whole community and not just the “freeloaders”. The only reason AL still exists is because it’s a “cash cow” in other words it’s still alive because of the so called “plat wales”. Not because it’s a “freeToPlay game”. When will you people understand this?

Says who exactly? You? Plat buyers entirely?
The reason why game designers spend so much time in quality and gameplay is so that players can actually enjoy the game. Players who spend just spend and majority of them don’t even farm. So the ones who’s actually enjoying the game are the “free to play players” not “free loaders”. Toxic players like you is what ruins the game, not sts ideas. They made mistakes here and there but the make an effort to fix it. Toxic players like yourself only cause players to leave, not sts.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 10:13 PM
Says who exactly? You? Plat buyers entirely?
The reason why game designers spend so much time in quality and gameplay is so that players can actually enjoy the game. Players who spend just spend and majority of them don’t even farm. So the ones who’s actually enjoying the game are the “free to play players” not “free loaders”. Toxic players like you is what ruins the game, not sts ideas. They made mistakes here and there but the make an effort to fix it. Toxic players like yourself only cause players to leave, not sts.

No lol, they make “new content” to keep the plat buyers entertained so that we can keep spending money on the game. They also do this so you you’d enjoy the game enough to buy platinum sometime near the future . This is business... something you clearly don’t understand.

“toxic players”? Is what makes other players leave? Yes that’s it, it has nothing to do to with the fact that since the release of awakes in 2016 players had started leaving the game. Yes the reason why my guild of 240(3 now play) quit the game that year was because of “toxic players” awakes had nothing to do with it? You’re so right XD .Not sure how I’m toxic. You’re just mad because I’m right and you’re wrong. Have a good day bud hopefully you learned something new today.

Vivt
05-24-2019, 10:33 PM
I guess not everyone isn’t meant to play certain games they can’t afford? I heard candy crush is a nice game. Maybe you’d enjoy it, it’s completely free!!! Try it out.

Spending majority of your life earnings on games is sad. But you would know that better than anyone “plat buyer”. [emoji846]

Vivt
05-24-2019, 10:40 PM
No lol, they make “new content” to keep the plat buyers entertained so that we can keep spending money on the game. They also do this so you you’d enjoy the game enough to buy platinum sometime near the future . This is business... something you clearly don’t understand.

“toxic players”? Is what makes other players leave? Yes that’s it, it has nothing to do to with the fact that since the release of awakes in 2016 players had started leaving the game. Yes the reason why my guild of 240(3 now play) quit the game that year was because of “toxic players” awakes had nothing to do with it? You’re so right XD .Not sure how I’m toxic. You’re just mad because I’m right and you’re wrong. Have a good day bud hopefully you learned something new today.

The game doesn’t revolves solely around plat buyers. Get that through your head “bud”. New content isn’t solely for plat buyers, it’s for the entire players. Stop being a selfish person and take a step back to see the big picture that your so blind to see “bud”. I didn’t learn anything new, just lost brain cells trying understand the logic behind your none sense. My day went well, no thanks to you tho. Have a nice day to you, hope everything soaks in your brain eventually. [emoji846]

THE GOLDEN KING
05-24-2019, 10:40 PM
Spending majority of your life earnings on games is sad. But you would know that better than anyone “plat buyer”. [emoji846]

I never said I spend my entire life saving on the game. Why are you assuming so much? I have money to spare. This “argument” is over I’m sorry. Have a great day!

Alghost
05-24-2019, 10:50 PM
THEAD CLOSED, these “freeloaders” have no idea how AL works XD. Sorry all

Eriel Delgado
05-24-2019, 11:21 PM
PvP needs an entire rework, some classes are almost impossible to kill! Sometimes it feels Rouge's aimshots break target armor before it hits, at the same time mages damage over time should ignore shields and last warriors healing skill should heal for less in PvP, remember it has a 15 or so second cool down! Yes awakes should be disable in PvP and speed set as well, you can potentially make people loose timing with their skills in PvP if you have speed set!

ilmercenario
05-25-2019, 04:29 AM
THEAD CLOSED, these “freeloaders” have no idea how AL works XD. Sorry all

Dude u r a child with no brain, u actually r an idiot ur thread ur rules? I can comment w.e i want, if u had half brain u would understand that goldenking idea suck and none gonna pay to pvp moron, alrdy itd pay to win get the best gears and pet not enough? U ugly **** now i been nice trying helping out and u tt lol child hope sts close this useless thread mafe from a toxic child such as u

ilmercenario
05-25-2019, 04:32 AM

Dude criticizing ur idea its a way to improve dude if u dont handle it not our problem, also i tried give u a better plan and i got tt from the child who made this thread, im not going to talk with such person lol im done

leohate123
05-25-2019, 05:25 AM
Maybe just add a pvp room that disables awakes, just like in fester. So people can have fun also in pvp, when they are done grinding.

Kenny McCormick
05-25-2019, 09:55 AM
HEY my thread my rules!!!

No, thats not how things work here.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, learn to respect it.
Calling people dumb and etc will only get you reported and banned from forum. Please read the forum rules before you post another thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules. Ty.

Please stop saying things out of the thin air.
At-least level to 71 1st before you comment on the endgame PVP, last I checked you were level 68. We have many F2P Pro PVP players in endgame.
Many players (including me) buy plats to support STS, but that doesn't mean that you start insulting any F2P player that has a difference of opinion to yours. STS if not running from your money, losing 1 plat buyer wont hurt them - dont forget this next time your arrogance gets the best out of you.

-1 to the plat entry idea, STS dont like P2W.

@topic: There are already many good threads that discuss pvp issues and awakes/gear balance. Please use the search option to read about it.

Alghost
05-25-2019, 09:57 AM
Dude criticizing ur idea its a way to improve dude if u dont handle it not our problem, also i tried give u a better plan and i got tt from the child who made this thread, im not going to talk with such person lol im done

I said Thread Closed now shhh. Good day.

Kenny McCormick
05-25-2019, 10:04 AM
I said Thread Closed now shhh. Good day.

The thread is only considered closed when a mod/dev closes it. Kindly request them to close it if you like to get this thread closed. Ty.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-25-2019, 10:07 AM
No, thats not how things work here.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, learn to respect it.
Calling people dumb and etc will only get you reported and banned from forum. Please read the forum rules before you post another thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules. Ty.

Please stop saying things out of the thin air.
At-least level to 71 1st before you comment on the endgame PVP, last I checked you were level 68. We have many F2P Pro PVP players in endgame.
Many players (including me) buy plats to support STS, but that doesn't mean that you start insulting any F2P player that has a difference of opinion to yours. STS if not running from your money, losing 1 plat buyer wont hurt them - dont forget this next time your arrogance gets the best out of you.

-1 to the plat entry idea, STS dont like P2W.

@topic: There are already many good threads that discuss pvp issues and awakes/gear balance. Please use the search option to read about it.

I’m already level 71. Last time I checked I don’t even know who you are. Btw you shouldn’t change others peoples comment by adding to it. It’s a form of trolling :DDD against forum rules. Read Them. Arrogant are those who have no clue how business works. Now then, try to have a good day.

“Sts don’t like p2w” I’m sure they HATE getting paychecks and receiving money to make a living. Smh

Kenny McCormick
05-25-2019, 10:16 AM
I’m already level 71. Last time I checked I don’t even know who you are. Btw you shouldn’t change others peoples comment by adding to it. It’s a form of trolling :DDD against forum rules. Read Them. Arrogant are those who have no clue how business works. Now then, try to have a good day.

“Sts don’t like p2w” I’m sure they HATE getting paychecks and receiving money to make a living. Smh

Lol I am happy Levalar helped you level up. I dont see any kind of edits I did on anyone else's post, lol what are you on?
And you should learn the difference between F2P/P2P and P2W before commenting on paychecks of STS, lol.

Alghost
05-25-2019, 10:21 AM
Lol I am happy Levalar helped you level up. I dont see any kind of edits I did on anyone else's post, lol what are you on?
And you should learn the difference between F2P/P2P and P2W before commenting on paychecks of STS, lol.

There’s a reason why sts team is small right?

Kenny McCormick
05-25-2019, 10:23 AM
There’s a reason why sts team is small right?

STS team been small since 2005, you guys dont have to worry about how they run their business.

Please PM me if you guys have any further concerns, I dont like to continue this useless conversation here.

Alghost
05-25-2019, 10:55 AM
STS team been small since 2005, you guys dont have to worry about how they run their business.

Please PM me if you guys have any further concerns, I dont like to continue this useless conversation here.

We know how their business works, why should we worry? It’s a P2W game since day one. I’m not against that idea!! In fact I embrace it! Now please off my thread you go. Good day to you!

Shocan
05-25-2019, 03:59 PM
As much fun as this drama is... No, we can't remove awakes from PvP. As easy as it is to say, it's not so easy on the people who've already spent the gold and the plat. If you can't afford the awakes then don't do PvP. Or maybe a 5th PvP zone without the awakes, idk, someone's going to try to harp on that idea, ik, but just don't. Seriously we're a community, and a small one. We can't be arguing over this crap, it's a game. We've gotta put our heads together and constructively criticize each other, not completely tear each other down. So be civil or please just stop, ty
-Shocn

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Vivt
05-25-2019, 04:25 PM
Dude u r a child with no brain, u actually r an idiot ur thread ur rules? I can comment w.e i want, if u had half brain u would understand that goldenking idea suck and none gonna pay to pvp moron, alrdy itd pay to win get the best gears and pet not enough? U ugly **** now i been nice trying helping out and u tt lol child hope sts close this useless thread mafe from a toxic child such as u

Hate toxic players like goldenking, these players are too blind a stupid to notice things. No point in arguing with em

Vivt
05-25-2019, 04:29 PM

Speak for yourself, your arrogance clearly shows you don’t know how business work. Get your facts straight.

Vivt
05-25-2019, 04:33 PM
We know how their business works, why should we worry? It’s a P2W game since day one. I’m not against that idea!! In fact I embrace it! Now please off my thread you go. Good day to you!

Nah, your dead wrong. Both you and goldenking are thinking that the game is Pay to Play, Pay to win is completely different. Learn the difference before commenting useless info that has 0 relevance.

Vivt
05-25-2019, 04:35 PM
As much fun as this drama is... No, we can't remove awakes from PvP. As easy as it is to say, it's not so easy on the people who've already spent the gold and the plat. If you can't afford the awakes then don't do PvP. Or maybe a 5th PvP zone without the awakes, idk, someone's going to try to harp on that idea, ik, but just don't. Seriously we're a community, and a small one. We can't be arguing over this crap, it's a game. We've gotta put our heads together and constructively criticize each other, not completely tear each other down. So be civil or please just stop, ty
-Shocn

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Some players won’t see eye to eye man, some are too toxic to even value respect of anyone. [emoji2377]

Browdy666
05-25-2019, 04:43 PM
Save it as how it is by now and stop crying. Awakes is a good thing. Why people who actually support this game with money should care about "ohhh op awakes not fair!". Naaah, no thanks.

Alghost
05-25-2019, 04:45 PM
Nah, your dead wrong. Both you and goldenking are thinking that the game is Pay to Play, Pay to win is completely different. Learn the difference before commenting useless info that has 0 relevance.

This is not a F2W game you numbskull, how is it farm to win??? Where are you getting this non existent information from??? If you want to become rich in the game you have to buy plat. Btw before you say something stupid like idk “people farm gold, not buy plat”. The only way people bought gold loot items is because they bought plat in order to have enough gold to afford these items. You can’t make 100m gold just by farming if you’re new to the game. Now go away you creature of the night!!!

THE GOLDEN KING
05-25-2019, 04:47 PM
Speak for yourself, your arrogance clearly shows you don’t know how business work. Get your facts straight.

Alright , I’ll give you an example since you still don’t understand.

There are 2 houses. In one of the houses has 20 people who live in it. None of them pay rent BUT they can clean :). In the second house, 2 people live there and also pay rent. Which house will be up for sale next month?

I’ll give you a hint, it’s not the second house :).

Ps...

What facts? The fact that you still think this is a FarmToWin game or the fact that you still believe sts makes “new content” so the “freeloaders” can enjoy the game?

Save your breath, you have no clue how the games business works. Now then try not to rage okay? Have a nice day there guy.

Dunno
05-25-2019, 06:33 PM
These guys are trying to teach you how the business works and they don't even understand the meaning of the f2w :') a little hint its not farm to win :') lowkey dying out of laughter.

Alghost
05-25-2019, 06:47 PM
These guys are trying to teach you how the business works and they don't even understand the meaning of the f2w :') a little hint its not farm to win :') lowkey dying out of laughter.

Free to play, Free to win, Farm to win. same difference. What’s your point? You got any new ideas to help contribute to the thread? Or are you just going to keep barking at peoples ideas who are actually trying to figure out a new income solution so sts can disable awakes for PvP?

All I see is “criticize this! Criticize that!” I don’t see anyone else trying to help lol.

Dunno
05-25-2019, 07:19 PM
Free to play, Free to win, Farm to win. same difference. What’s your point? You got any new ideas to help contribute to the thread? Or are you just going to keep barking at peoples ideas who are actually trying to figure out a new income solution so sts can disable awakes for PvP?

All I see is “criticize this! Criticize that!” I don’t see anyone else trying to help lol.
No, I don't have an idea however, sometimes its better to say nothing than suggest a nonsense and then behave like a preschool kid when someone says their opinion with a reasonable explanation.

Alghost
05-25-2019, 07:47 PM
No, I don't have an idea however, sometimes its better to say nothing than suggest a nonsense and then behave like a preschool kid when someone says their opinion with a reasonable explanation.

“I don’t have an idea” alright you have no ideas to find a solution for the problem, you’re only adding to the drama. Okay..

Go on...

”sometimes it’s better to say nothing than suggest a nonsense” Hmm?so why did you didn’t you take your own advice, and say nothing instead of trying to get a slice of attention cake?

If none of you have anything that can help contribute to the thread, why just add to the drama??? This is a legit real deal for AL, pvp is dead because of the awakes. If you’re not part of the solution, you’re just part of the problem.

All I want is new income way, so sts can have their money while also reviving the game. If you don’t have any ideas how sts can make new profit... just ignore the thread lol

Mapped
05-26-2019, 12:31 AM

Your first idea is horrible why would any company execute something like that (especially one like sts). Before you get all salty because I gave my opinion on your idea that you think so fondly of everyone is entitled to their opinions on these here forums.

Mapped
05-26-2019, 12:36 AM

You’re quite one toxic fellow. You do know that us “plat whales” need the “freeloaders” to buy our items right? Who do you think buys the items that are acquired with plat? It’s not just the “plat whales” who are needed for this game to flourish, but who knows I might be wrong since you seem to think you know everything.

Alghost
05-26-2019, 12:52 AM
You’re quite one toxic fellow. You do know that us “plat whales” need the “freeloaders” to buy our items right? Who do you think buys the items that are acquired with plat? It’s not just the “plat whales” who are needed for this game to flourish, but who knows I might be wrong since you seem to think you know everything.

Another drama maker, what did I say? If you’re not going to help contribute to the thread. Ignore it smh. Btw other plat buyers would simply buy that item if there were no f2p players...Duh, so yeah you’re part is a bit wrong. Again Post only if you’re here to help with new ideas for sts awakes solution. Instead of wanting to feed the drama like the rest of you “freeloaders”. Have a great day man now off my thread pls.

Bundlos
05-26-2019, 01:48 AM
Any dev.. Please close and delete this thread. Thanks in advance!

Ebereasider
05-26-2019, 01:51 AM
1.) In order to join a PvP match it costs a total of 2 plat.

Stupidest idea ever that I saw anywhere. There are a lot of stupid ones out there, but this wins by miles.
What next? 2 plat every time for joining a PvE map? 2 plat every time for joining a town? 2 plat every time for visiting guildhall? 2 plat every time for logging in?
Wow, STS gonna become the richest company in the universe by following your splendid business model!!!

(Normally, I never comment dissing others, but this idea is so dumb that I can't resist)

Azedz
05-26-2019, 02:56 AM
How about having STS create a tournament for PvP, where the rich people who spend millions on awake can show off (winner gets splendid rewards), while disabling awakes for the average player in normal PvP.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Perceval
05-26-2019, 04:01 AM
The only issue with awakenings in pvp right now is armor awakenings. Those should be removed or nerfed significantly.

ilmercenario
05-26-2019, 07:08 AM
Lol these child speak without know anything .. p2w since day one kid? I play game since level cap was 21 i can tell u, there was no arcane nor mythic, and u had no need to pay u could gear urself by farming life was easy, since lv 26 al starting to get more p2w but not even p2p. Also sts dont need ur ideas to make money .. believe me they r smart enough to not listen ur bs ideas and go kill al and get sts on failure. Said this i am sorry for the language i used, but rly my patience has a limit with such irrespectful children who think to rule its hard keep calm.

Alghost
05-26-2019, 07:38 AM
Lol these child speak without know anything .. p2w since day one kid? I play game since level cap was 21 i can tell u, there was no arcane nor mythic, and u had no need to pay u could gear urself by farming life was easy, since lv 26 al starting to get more p2p but not even p2w. Also sts dont need ur ideas to make money .. believe me they r smart enough to not listen ur bs ideas and go kill al and get sts on failure. Said this i am sorry for the language i used, but rly my patience has a limit with such irrespectful children who think to rule its hard keep calm.

Yeah, sts is smart enough to kill their own game. If you haven’t realized this is the first time in years sts is actually listening to us :). Now off my thread “toxic player”.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-26-2019, 07:43 AM
Stupidest idea ever that I saw anywhere. There are a lot of stupid ones out there, but this wins by miles.
What next? 2 plat every time for joining a PvE map? 2 plat every time for joining a town? 2 plat every time for visiting guildhall? 2 plat every time for logging in?
Wow, STS gonna become the richest company in the universe by following your splendid business model!!!

(Normally, I never comment dissing others, but this idea is so dumb that I can't resist)

Well I can afford this. If you can’t it’s not my problem:). I don’t see anyone else coming with any solutions. All I see is “complain this, complain that”. Instead of feeding to the drama maybe come up with a better solution than mine? Or maybe stay quiet and ignore the thread like the OP said? You all call me a child and yet you are the one feeding the drama. smh what a donut.

Browdy666
05-26-2019, 08:45 AM
Devs please close this pointless thread. Toxic childs with ahh my "important" opinion and drama topic. Thanks for cooperation.

Crosified as Cros
05-26-2019, 09:18 AM
Disable awakes is fair enough...awakes destroys the class's uniqueness ang way of battle

Spheresome
05-26-2019, 10:36 AM
Well I can afford this. If you can’t it’s not my problem:). I don’t see anyone else coming with any solutions. All I see is “complain this, complain that”. Instead of feeding to the drama maybe come up with a better solution than mine? Or maybe stay quiet and ignore the thread like the OP said? You all call me a child and yet you are the one feeding the drama. smh what a donut.

I dont want to offend you at all because i know you are a nice guy and i have met you in game and had some quite enjoyable moments with you, but I dont think 2 platinum for entry into PvP is a viable solution. We cant solely think about the profits to Sts without keeping the players benefits in mind, if we were to do that, then it is possible you lose a large majority of the gaming population. If pvp became 2 plat for entry most players wouldn't be able to pvp, what would be the fun in that for both the plat spender and the f2p players?

As for my solution as for how to make pvp active again. I suggested a queue system, where players enter a queue and wait for the rooms to fill up. Once 8 people have queued into a map, they are all randomly assigned to a team, and then the pvp match insinuates. You would be able to farm and merch or whatever while you were queuing, you would just get a notification saying your queue has finished and then there would be a 20 second counter for you to join the game, otherwise you would be kicked from the game and the other players would be returned to the queue.

If you wanted to pvp with someone else you could party them and then enter the queue, but i think that would defeat a giant purpose of being in a queue.

Alwarez
05-26-2019, 10:41 AM
This is gonna nerf dollars income for devs. You have to suggest something that gets them money instead of armor/%dex awakenings in pvp.

danishahmed
05-26-2019, 06:10 PM
Use common gear and go for pvp(FFA) with common pet no hb or aa stack... That'll settle it

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Lelzer
05-28-2019, 08:00 AM
I know this is a super longshot but how about changing pvp altogether? Making it more like a moba, you can buy items FROM THE ITEMS YOU OWN so that people with OP items would have a slight edge, but in the beginning you gotta have skill and luck to earn money for items.

It would also make all the different pvp items from different lvls worth more, since people could choose different strategies; example having a good low lvl item to finish the game early on or saving while dying loads for that sweet endgame item.

I know this is probably better off as a separate game altogether, but I think if sts could implement this, pvp would become much more active than it currently is.

Well I’d be playing it at least [emoji16]

ilmercenario
05-28-2019, 08:19 AM
This is a rpg not a moba -1
I would prefer a pvp map where all have same gears and u cant change them. Or a pvp map where no awakes.