PDA

View Full Version : Where to farm recipes?

Swimmingstar
12-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Where do I farm L65 recipes? Where is best place?

Riccits
12-11-2011, 06:34 AM
They drop from bosses in mt fang, they just r extreme rare

Pakax
12-11-2011, 07:53 AM
I've seen 4 recipee drops since fang came out, and i have three 66. So they are truly legendary, much lower drop rates than set items. They should actually be more expensive in cs if people couldnt buy them with plat.

Swimmingstar
12-11-2011, 11:49 AM
I've seen 4 recipee drops since fang came out, and i have three 66. So they are truly legendary, much lower drop rates than set items. They should actually be more expensive in cs if people couldnt buy them with plat.
You cant sell the plat ones btw.

Battlelock
12-11-2011, 11:57 AM
You cant sell the plat ones btw.
No but people buy recipes with plat when cs is too high which brings the cs prices down. They can sell the crafted item they used the plat recipe to make though.

Off topic:
what I find extremely bizarre is it's WAY cheaper to buy a crafted 65 piece than it is to buy the recipe & the uncrafted piece. I've seen many recipes way more expensive than the crafted piece it makes lol

Swimmingstar
12-11-2011, 12:12 PM
No but people buy recipes with plat when cs is too high which brings the cs prices down. They can sell the crafted item they used the plat recipe to make though.

Off topic:
what I find extremely bizarre is it's WAY cheaper to buy a crafted 65 piece than it is to buy the recipe & the uncrafted piece. I've seen many recipes way more expensive than the crafted piece it makes lol

Ik, the recipes for helms is like 700k while the crafted helm is 400k.

Onaraasider
12-11-2011, 01:15 PM
ikr,and the things you have to buy once you have recipe,are expsensive

Eddison Sukansingh
12-26-2011, 12:31 PM
People are very smart.
They know you need the receipt to craft the finished items so they make it expensive.
That's what you call wicked people who wanna be the only ones with nice stuff.
Thanks god for the friends i have in my guild.
They farm level 65 items in fangs and gave me freely, now i don't even need crafted items cos these just 1 or 2 clicks more than items i got from them. Fireboyeddy level 65 mage

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Veoveoveo
12-26-2011, 12:51 PM

Off topic:

Ik, the recipes for helms is like 700k while the crafted helm is 400k.

Which helm? I bought the Lilith helm recipe for 200k. The Orlok helm hovers around 200-300k.

superme
01-07-2012, 06:18 PM
My friend got a recipe from duke edward