PDA

View Full Version : Custom pvp build lvl 35

Zolum
12-10-2011, 02:39 PM
I have operative build. It is custom and nobody but me knows it. There is no fun in using someone elses build. You will be suprised how good custom builds can be. Just try to make one. I beat a lvl 36 when I was lvl 34. He was an operative and had a legendary pistol and shield. I did not. He had the best lvl 35 armor. I beat him going one on one. All because of my build. I do not know if I will keep it secret or sell it.

Zolum- lvl 35 Operative
Brisk: lvl 10-15 Engineer
Cologo: lvl 10-15 Engineer
Sultanz:lvl10-15 Commando

Kahlua
12-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Cool thread.
You probably beat him because for some unlucky reason, all his skills missed and yours didn't.

Zolum
12-11-2011, 12:33 PM
No way!!! He saw me coming and he fought. He hit me a lot but I still had half health when I killed him. It is all on the build.

Xanaduboss
06-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Cool plz tell me the build!!!

ArcaneLegends
06-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Really?

javier995
06-06-2012, 11:49 PM
It's not that hard if you know how to play actually.

When my main op was 35 I beat countless endgame ops.

I went 5-3 with Auronn him-me, and he only used custom level 35 2 times to fight me. The other times he used custom symb, that's Bc he knew I wasn't an easy fight I guess.

Auronn isn't the only one I beat when I was 35, I killed many other good ops who are considered "pro".

I also have a level 35 with whom I've killed countless l35 custom ops. I even joined a level 35 game and fought some 40s and won some.

You just need to know how to use your build correctly. I'm no trying to brag or anything, just stating I could also do it.

If anyone needs help with a build or any advice, feel free to ask me. I won't charge you.

Zolum
06-07-2012, 12:46 AM
nice bro. LOL I beat Auronn too. CYA around

javier995
06-07-2012, 12:54 AM
nice bro. LOL I beat Auronn too. CYA around

That's cool, I didn't really ask if you did?

If you really want to brag about this, I'll go ahead and make a 35.

I'll get Goat jr to 35 just for you, as t seems like you would enjoy a challenge right? Awesome, see you in about a week or so. Please, don't make me waste my time by leveling my toon to 35 and find out you weren't a challenge.

Oh and also, I killed auronn when I was 35. This was around, idk, February ? Auronn has been gone since, and I was the only level 35 to ever kill auronn during his prime, according to him that is. That being said, if you killed him, you surely weren't l35 when you did it and he was 41. Heck, he didn't tell me I was the best 35 Twink that there is and probably ever will be. Felt good to get that compliment from him.

Yes, I will see you around.

Edit: what the hell... This is an old thread.. Whatever, I stand by what I said.

Have fun killing people !

Hellcurse
06-07-2012, 04:26 AM
auronn is good but it is always a challenge to win him as we r basically equal