PDA

View Full Version : Aren't you guys tried of this...?

Gamegrog
05-25-2019, 11:41 AM
Tbh guys I don't know how you feel coz I am kinda weird about Al lately.
Every single item is so over priced that not even the rich can afford it.
Tbh I don't know why ppl or merchs are so dayum greedy or they just wanna prove the devs wrong for hosting a great event.
It has been almost 2 to 3 weeks since the event ended.
What are you trying to prove..!
Pls devs if possible do something about this.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190525/93f64c5068628be128625e58d43596aa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190525/40792d53a121f53c22978461aaae87d0.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

jazaajaba
05-25-2019, 11:43 AM
This is called inflation, welcome back to arcane legends 2013.

raduvidican2002gygg
05-25-2019, 11:46 AM
Yup just wait untill devs bring some new gold sinks

Trimis de pe al meu BLA-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Bundlos
05-25-2019, 11:49 AM
Tbh I don't know why ppl or merchs are so dayum greedy or they just wanna prove the devs wrong for hosting a great event.
Pls devs if possible do something about this.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190525/93f64c5068628be128625e58d43596aa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190525/40792d53a121f53c22978461aaae87d0.jpg

The crazy pet prices is a result of the people capitalizing on the new pets aps..

FlashCarl
05-25-2019, 11:59 AM

Umm if u can’t afford that your not rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
05-25-2019, 12:02 PM
Yup just wait untill devs bring some new gold sinks

Trimis de pe al meu BLA-L29 folosind TapatalkHope so bro coz there are some ppl who didn't earn from the event and are forced to pay up
Their whole fortune for some normal items.

Gamegrog
05-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Umm if u can’t afford that your not rich

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt doesn't matter whether I'm rich or not.
But it is a general issue which is going to affect the gaming experience of ppl
Imagine trying to buy a Maria (25mil)
At the same time some ebon weapons(100gl) are sold for lower prices.
(Market is unbalanced)
Imagine wasting all ur fortune on a single pet or something which is not worth the amount.

Azedz
05-25-2019, 01:02 PM
Glint aegis is supposed to be expensive lol, the price will only go up. It is a really useful item and an incredible investment.

I am able to farm jewels worth 700k-1 million per hour using it.

On the other note, the pets prices going high is to help fix gold inflation. Rich players also monopolize such items.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
05-25-2019, 03:42 PM
Glint aegis is supposed to be expensive lol, the price will only go up. It is a really useful item and an incredible investment.

I am able to farm jewels worth 700k-1 million per hour using it.

On the other note, the pets prices going high is to help fix gold inflation. Rich players also monopolize such items.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkThat's what I'm saying bro last time I got a glint for just 7.6 mil which is kinda cheap according to everything (as of now current market price).
But when I saw the price of drag or immo I was kinda shocked.

Chronox
05-25-2019, 10:52 PM
B> himi armor 4m ty, 10m+ is too much and merchers r greedy as stated by the OP.

Susanne
05-26-2019, 02:11 AM
They don't even play. The people who are mega-rich...they don't run maps. They wait for events, buy up all the stuff that people who do play loot and go off and wait or just pop online and watch the economy like stockbrokers.
You probably know all this anyway, I'm just stating the obvious but what I don't understand is why?
What is the point of being part of a game you never even play?
I admit that I sometimes hoard a few bits and pieces but I do play and I do buy stuff and give stuff away.
So..can someone please explain why some folk are just happy to have over 200m gold and not even play, craft, farm etc.? Where's the fun in that?
Maybe they used to play and made quite a bit and are scared of spending it. That's what happens to retired people irl. It's like a safety net? 🤔

Azedz
05-26-2019, 02:49 AM
That's what I'm saying bro last time I got a glint for just 7.6 mil which is kinda cheap according to everything (as of now current market price).
But when I saw the price of drag or immo I was kinda shocked.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using TapatalkIt's kinda obvious, prices of items will go up as demand increases, especially of the limited items. It's no one's fault, that's just how economy works.

People who hoard these items are also risking their gold, just like in real life, investments are risky, the price can swing either ways.

So in my humble opinion, people who hoard and manipulate market are not at fault, rather they are to be honored. Manipulation is not ab easy feat and it's very risky, those who are able to pull it off successfully deserves the profit they make.

The players are at fault here, they have the choice to not buy those Items but they do so anyways. There are cheaper alternatives to expensive items, you just have to be smart about it. Also, most things are farm-able in this game, if u cant afford it then simply farm it.

radagan
05-26-2019, 03:01 AM
Why are these market manipulators sitting in their 10m^2 flats struggling to pay their bills when they could be billionares if the economics were so simple. Stupid to compare some game with irl. Irl investors cannot affect the markets, here they can just buy 15 red balloons and the price rises. Actions like this are called manipulation which means preventing the free markets which is illegal.

PoorCharlatan
05-26-2019, 03:14 AM
Its the side effects of the previous events (a.k.a pirate booty and egg hunt) which brought alot of gold to the public. And like how zimbabwe dollars plummeted in value , so did gold in AL. More gold circulating equals more people wanting to use it in case it gets deavalued again. Anyway possible solutions for this are gold sinks or a boycott of buying items at a certain gold threshhold

Azedz
05-26-2019, 03:23 AM
Why are these market manipulators sitting in their 10m^2 flats struggling to pay their bills when they could be billionares if the economics were so simple. Stupid to compare some game with irl. Irl investors cannot affect the markets, here they can just buy 15 red balloons and the price rises. Actions like this are called manipulation which means preventing the free markets which is illegal.Is it really necessary for other players to buy balloon after someone hoards and manipulates them? If people dont buy those items, the hoarders will only make losses.

You dont even have to buy Arcane items in this game to be able to play all maps. Taint set lvl 71 is more than enough, which was farm-able during lovecraft, mireguard artifacts are also farm-able, and so are red coins for arcane amulets and ring.

People are complaining about over priced items, when in reality most of them were farm-able which people either chose not to or weren't able to, then the best option is to simply wait and get by using legendaries.

On that note, even Nekro is farm-able, theoratically, you can have very decent stats without spending any gold!

Tl;dr blame the players who are fueling the hoarders, hoarding is risky business.

radagan
05-26-2019, 03:34 AM
I kinda agree but kinda not. Everytime someone starts hoarding stuff someone notices, then the other and so on. Then ppl wanna be smart and buy the item now which causes a ripple effect and the item’s price grows almost exponentally unil people notice how useless this is but the harm is alrdy done. Also these hoarders use their large capital to manipulate markets which irl isnt possible for a single person and for a larger organization is illegal.

Azedz
05-26-2019, 03:37 AM
I kinda agree but kinda not. Everytime someone starts hoarding stuff someone notices, then the other and so on. Then ppl wanna be smart and buy the item now and the item’s price grows almost exponentally unil people notice how useless this is but the harm is alrdy done. Also these hoarders use their large capital to manipulate markets which irl isnt possible for a single person and for a larger organization is illegal.Exactly, people who are dumb and do things without knowing will always fall.

That's why rich people both in game and real word are smart.

Gamegrog
05-26-2019, 03:46 AM
Exactly, people who are dumb and do things without knowing will always fall.

That's why rich people both in game and real word are smart.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkAgreed
So only one way to teach them a small lesson (by proving them that not all players in Al are dumb)
Boycott buying or selling let them continue this for a month and they will understand that no one is gonna buy if they over cross the limit.
Or take a long small break enjoy ur life and then come back then they will slowly know that they can't be rich all the time by manipulation.

Susanne
05-26-2019, 03:51 AM
People will always want rare stuff too. One perfect example is the rogue winterfest vanity. It serves no purpose, it doesn't make your character play better and yet it caused such a hue and cry when re-released.

Marosok
05-26-2019, 06:57 AM
Many of them will just lose taxes, do not worry. Who would buy immo weapons for 6m, when ebon sword cost 7m.

Gamegrog
05-26-2019, 06:57 AM
Many of them will just lose taxes, do not worry. Who would buy immo weapons for 6m, when ebon sword cost 7m.Yeah tru

Azedz
05-26-2019, 07:08 AM
People will always want rare stuff too. One perfect example is the rogue winterfest vanity. It serves no purpose, it doesn't make your character play better and yet it caused such a hue and cry when re-released.Rogue winterfest actually looked nice, its not only about rarity, the looks actually matters.

Susanne
05-26-2019, 07:34 AM
Rogue winterfest actually looked nice, its not only about rarity, the looks actually matters.

I agree it looked..erm I mean 'looks' nice but it didn't warrant the price that eventually it was selling for.
The price plummeted when it was re-released but do you see many wearing it?
Same with anything that's limited whether in the real world or Arlor. If only fifty Cottonkills had been created they would not be so cheap. Bit like stamp collecting or antiquities innit? Useless stuff sells for millions when there's only one.

Azerothraven
05-26-2019, 09:13 AM
Lol I use level 71 legendary gears and I get really good stats with it. Idk why people thinks it’s okay to pay 10m for a weapon outdated by 4 years

Gamegrog
05-26-2019, 09:25 AM
Weapons like glint aegis are still dayum op that's y ppl are ready to pay a fortune to get them.
Buying a new ebon can cost like 40 million ish while glint cost just 6 mil or Above and it damages the mobs like some common weak mobs.

Azedz
05-26-2019, 09:50 AM
Lol I use level 71 legendary gears and I get really good stats with it. Idk why people thinks it’s okay to pay 10m for a weapon outdated by 4 yearsJewel farming ofcourse

Azerothraven
05-26-2019, 09:52 AM
Jewel farming ofcourse

If it’s worth it then don’t complain about price u get ur returns just like merch and hoarders

Azedz
05-26-2019, 09:56 AM
If it’s worth it then don’t complain about price u get ur returns just like merch and hoardersI am not complaining, the OP did, I replied to him in the same way.

Gamegrog
05-26-2019, 09:59 AM
If it’s worth it then don’t complain about price u get ur returns just like merch and hoardersYeah kinda cool coz if I farm jewels and sell for some higher price stating that the prices are high coz of gold infiltration would ppl buy it now...?
What if I sell jewels for normal price and gets some low profit what am I gonna do with that low amount in this unbalanced price system.?
I bet that none would bother looking at my jewel prices if I sell according to the current Al economy.
And no one is complaining we r just stating the obvious fact that selling some normal stuffs worth 4mil for like 25 mil that is kinda stupid and no one is gonna buy that.

Azedz
05-26-2019, 10:09 AM
Yeah kinda cool coz if I farm jewels and sell for some higher price stating that the prices are high coz of gold infiltration would ppl buy it now...?
What if I sell jewels for normal price and gets some low profit what am I gonna do with that low amount in this unbalanced price system.?
I bet that none would bother looking at my jewel prices if I sell according to the current Al economy.
And no one is complaining we r just stating the obvious fact that selling some normal stuffs worth 4mil for like 25 mil that is kinda stupid and no one is gonna buy that.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using TapatalkThe owner decides the worth of his items, therefore as a buyer it's up to you whether you can match his price or not. Just because something was cheap, doesnt mean it will always remain cheap.

Some people quit the game while having rare items in their account, this leads those items to become even more rarer therefore causing the price to rise

Azerothraven
05-26-2019, 10:09 AM
Yeah kinda cool coz if I farm jewels and sell for some higher price stating that the prices are high coz of gold infiltration would ppl buy it now...?

If no one buys then price drop so there just chill and do others?

Alwarez
05-26-2019, 10:38 AM
B> himi armor 4m ty, 10m+ is too much and merchers r greedy as stated by the OP.

If you chose to play rogue be ready to spend big gold

Quonabebi
05-29-2019, 12:05 AM
They don't even play. The people who are mega-rich...they don't run maps. They wait for events, buy up all the stuff that people who do play loot and go off and wait or just pop online and watch the economy like stockbrokers.
You probably know all this anyway, I'm just stating the obvious but what I don't understand is why?
I admit that I sometimes hoard a few bits and pieces but I do play and I do buy stuff and give stuff away.
So..can someone please explain why some folk are just happy to have over 200m gold and not even play, craft, farm etc.? Where's the fun in that?
Maybe they used to play and made quite a bit and are scared of spending it. That's what happens to retired people irl. It's like a safety net? 🤔

I’ll be happy to explain to you why people do it because I find myself hoarding a good bit. I do it because what’s the point in farming the same map that’s been the main spot for 2-3 years, which is already boring to do when I can log on after an event spend 5mil on items to hoard and make 10-15mil profit. Just seems pointless to farm when I can get rich without doing anything at all.

Creepiest
05-29-2019, 12:17 AM
Egg Zavier soon so nvm them invest pets rn gold sink

Fyrce
05-29-2019, 12:52 AM
If you don't like the prices, don't buy. It is s easy as that. I'm not buying but I might consider selling...

Kenny McCormick
05-29-2019, 01:44 AM
This happened because of the pirate booty event, all you can do now is to wait till the gold sinks kick in - may be few months...
The price of the arcane eggs are also raised because of new Pet APs, merch increased the prices of mostly all the heroic and arcane eggs in the game. Now that will only fix if old eggs are re-released and/or with the egg zav event.

For now have patience and hope for the best.

Mastah
05-29-2019, 05:38 AM
the best solution is to wait for the price to go down and always check the auction, the price is expensive when not many sell it normal, i like investing and it is full of risk if you don't properly place you will lose, the price will go down when someone needs gold or when the event big
Goodluck :)
Welcome to al

raduvidican2002gygg
05-29-2019, 05:44 AM
the best solution is to wait for the price to go down and always check the auction, the price is expensive when not many sell it normal, i like investing and it is full of risk if you don't properly place you will lose, the price will go down when someone needs gold or when the event big
Goodluck :)
Welcome to alTottaly agreed +1 XD

Trimis de pe al meu BLA-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Ent
05-30-2019, 04:59 AM
For me purrsonally I kinda retired from AL but I'd miss my friends ingame a lot if I quit completely. I spend most of my time chatting and finding pretty gear combinations, usually while working on other stuff on my pc/laptop. Oh and I merched/hoard a lot so people can't call me nub even though I don' t level up.