PDA

View Full Version : Shadowsnyperx welcomes you!

Shadowsnyperx
12-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Hello! Are you're new? Confused? Lost? Fear no more! Shadowsnyperx is here to render any and all assistance you need! I am almost always online in Star Legends so feel free to contact me there. I'm always willing to answer questions, help with quests, or just point you in the right direction at anytime! Please feel free to add me as a friend in-game so I can begin helping you ASAP! And as always there's no pressure to join my guild and no pressure for anything in return. Remember the name "Shadowsnyperx" and help will always be there. Feel free to respond to this post with any questions! Thanks!

Zeus
12-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Hey buddy, glad to see there are others more like CappinClutch out there!

Just some of the things that CappinClutch does that you may want to incorporate into your routine.

• Whenever a new player joins the town, Cappin has a quick chat message that is pretty catchy and funny which grabs new players attention.

• Check their stats and encourage them to disable auto leveling!

• Give tips on builds or places to level!

• Refer them to these wonderful forums.

Hope I helped; I'm really glad that there are other like Cappin out there. :)

Shadowsnyperx
12-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Thanks or the advice! And as a matter-of-fact, I do most of those things. I have several quick texts that invite players to approach me with anything. Thanks for the tips though! Much appreciated!