PDA

View Full Version : Possibly an issue with graveyard ranks

InsanitrisesAL
05-26-2019, 01:30 PM
I am at 189k points and it wont give me Dark alcolyte rank, maybe I have to do the story line?

danishahmed
05-26-2019, 01:33 PM
Ya u have to talk to septum uru after u hit 110k pts
then to angles benediktus if u wanna be Light
Lucus if u wanna be dark acolyte.

Then the quest starts gonna take 50 mauso 5-6 runs i assume for completion of story then u become whatever angel u followed

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
05-26-2019, 03:15 PM
Here you go:

The Exalted Questline

This Questline starts actually after hitting the 110k+ points, you have to talk to the angels inside the Cathedral.

Benediktus, the Luminary Angel
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170228/aec32327dfe347931928722371fca17a.jpg

And

Lycus, Harbinger of Apostles
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170228/603d82ca46048de7dcdbbe269fc27ff0.jpg

After talking to them a new Quest will unlock 'The Questline to Exalted Rank'

Dark Acolyte/Luminous Templar Questlines

In first both Questlines both look the same, you have to complete the following quests to become Dark Acolyte/Luminous Templar:

Dark Acolyte:
-Quest 1: Killing Corvis the Lich
-Quest 2: Finding the altar Shrine and putting two items at the top of the Shrine (this will be done just by clicking at the sentences).
-Quest 3: killing 25 witches (The mobs which spawn Skeletons and giving damage reduction towards the mobs)
-Quest 4: Killing Umbrall Mass and recover his relic (the deeper you go, the more chance you get by looting)
-Quest 5: Consume 3 Apostle Elixirs (In Somberholt/Mausoleum)
-Quest 6: Kill 25 bosses under influence of the Apostle Elixir.
-Quest 7: Craft the Circlet (This item will be crafted by 2x Dragonite Bar, 2x Planarite Ingot, 2x Nomirite Ingot and 10x Apostle Elixir).
-Quest 8: Kill Corvis the Lich with the Circlet equiped.
-Quest 9: To be honest I've no Idea, it's an auto turn-in quest..

Luminous Templar
-Quest 1: Killing Corvis the Lich
-Quest 2: Finding the altar Shrine and putting two items at the top of the Shrine (this will be done just by clicking at the sentences).
-Quest 3: Destroy 100 urns (the deeper you go the more chance you get by finding some)
-Quest 4: Defeat the Misshapen and collect its Balanced Blade (the deeper you go the more chance you get by finding it)
-Quest 5: Craft 3 Templar Elixirs and Consume them (One Elixirs requires 1vial (20 balanced tokens) and 1 Light Condensed Powder)
-Quest 6: Kill 25 Mausoleum bosses under influence of the elixir.
-Quest 7: Craft the Sacred Halo (This item will be crafted by 2x Dragonite Bar, 2x Planarite Ingot, 2x Nomirite Ingot and 10x Templar Elixir).
-Quest 8: Kill Corvis the Lich with the Sarced Halo equiped.
-Quest 9: To be honest I've no Idea, it's an auto turn-in quest..

After completing all this you became Luminous Templar and you unlocked the Craftable Voice of the Order set!

To unlock the Voice Of the Order Set

To make a long story short

As first you have to reach Exalted rank, this rank exists out of 2 ranks called Luminous Templar and Dark Apostle, once you reached 110k+ points, you'll unlock both quests. After the 2nd Quest (2/9) they Give you the decision if you want to continue as a Luminous Templar or as a Dark Apostle.. You have to pick one of them BUT be careful there is NO turning back.

Once you completed all this you'll hit the rank Luminous Templar or Dark Apostle...