PDA

View Full Version : Only Bottom Half Of Screen? Huh? Please fix!

Heazetaka
12-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Please devs and other sts ppl help me. So first i tried to maxamize screen..didnt work.. when i run pl on chrome everything is alright its just that I need to like scroll up because it only is displaying the bottom half of the game. Its like I need to scroll up or something but I cant! I also tried f11 to maxamize screen...didnt work. it took up the space of my full screen but still only showed the bottom half of the screen. As a last resort i tried doing that thing where its like &h= whatever&w=whatever...didnt work either. I hope you write back because I want to win the platinum pack of 800 plat...So i tried also all those things u show on http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20748146-the-game-doesn-t-fit-in-my-screen-size-how-can-i-change-it-to-fit and it just hasnt worked...AGAIN...F11 didnt work for me its just like i need to scroll up or something!! Ok thanks so much please help soon!!

Survivorfan
12-10-2011, 07:44 PM
if you have a mac and use a pad thing instead of a mouse, this happened to me, use two fingers to zoom out/in

Corpser
12-10-2011, 07:48 PM
On a mac you can do that you can also go i think presenation mode by pressing i thing shift command f .... I think

Heazetaka
12-10-2011, 08:11 PM
if you have a mac and use a pad thing instead of a mouse, this happened to me, use two fingers to zoom out/in
PC here

Futumsh
12-10-2011, 09:25 PM
What type of graphics do you have? Did you override the software rendering blacklist to get it to run at all? It really sounds like bad graphic drivers.

Urqui
12-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Might want to try to zoom out?
On one computer I have it at 100% & other 80% zoom, depends on your computer
If it doesn't work don't mind me & listen to Futumush:P

Heazetaka
12-10-2011, 09:40 PM
What type of graphics do you have? Did you override the software rendering blacklist to get it to run at all? It really sounds like bad graphic drivers.
honsetly i have no idea what that means...can u tell me what i press to fix?

Battlelock
12-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Try this:

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends?w=800

It will auto adjust height, or it should.

Pwnage502
12-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Press F11!

Yellowhawk
12-20-2011, 11:49 PM
Press F11!
Lol, he said he tried that several times in his post, he said it didn't work. Anyway, check out YouTube, there's a few videos on how to fix problems like that. Just a suggestion.