PDA

View Full Version : I have another question about the quests

InsanitrisesAL
05-26-2019, 08:43 PM
That achievement that is called restore himenglevagas armor suggests theres a questline, what do I do ?. Also the battlgear of glint can someone tell me where I craft these

Bundlos
05-26-2019, 08:53 PM
1. You need himinglevas armor and helm to start the quest, they drop from certain chests or can be purchased directly with gold. You just have to follow the questline once you have both the pieces till they end

2. Battlegear of glint starts with normerite helm if I remember correctly. The ingredients you can check in your craft section. The questline requires you to craft the legendary gears first. There is an NPC you need to report to after each craft finishes.

Spooked
05-27-2019, 12:42 AM
Dug up this guide for yahttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190527/cf46bb683112b3beb1ed7649fc1cea32.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Ebereasider
05-27-2019, 01:23 AM
That achievement that is called restore himenglevagas armor suggests theres a questline, what do I do?
Here's your guide: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114630-Guide-How-to-Upgrade-Your-Mythic-Helm-and-Armor-and-become-%93The-Hero-of-Legend%94

Also the battlgear of glint can someone tell me where I craft these
To unlock the Glintstone set quest you first need to complete the quest to obtain the Legendary Orcslaying gear. If you don't already know, speak to Artificer Rovohn at the upper left corner of Garetta for this quest. Once you've crafted all the pieces of the Orcslaying gear he will give you the Glintstone set quest in the following order: Helm->Ring->Amulet->Armor.

jeabahty
05-28-2019, 08:10 AM
So in order to start the mythic gear questline, are the legend pieces needed in any way? Because I just sold them all since I didn't have any use for them.

Ebereasider
05-28-2019, 09:23 AM
So in order to start the mythic gear questline, are the legend pieces needed in any way? Because I just sold them all since I didn't have any use for them.

No, those pieces are not needed to continue. It's fine as long as you complete all the previous quests.

jeabahty
06-14-2019, 06:25 AM
No, those pieces are not needed to continue. It's fine as long as you complete all the previous quests.

phew! thanks a lot for clarifying this.