PDA

View Full Version : Controls on PC

beaverwheels
12-10-2011, 08:55 PM
I have been playing on my iphone/ipad for awhile now and just started on my PC today. Ive got most of the controls down, but how do I map my skills to certain numbers? I noticed that they are mapped to the number keys but I cant figure out how to assign them myself. Is there a document showing all of the controls anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Survivorfan
12-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Straight from the how to page:
WASD to move
Q and E turn you
Spacebar to auto attack
Number keys to fire off your different attacks.
i = inventory
c = avatar
[ = health potion
] = mana potion
m = minimap.

And if you assign skills, the way it goes is, from the bottom right going up, then the middle bottom going up and the left bottom going up

Ex.
+|8|4
- |7|3
0|6|2
9|5|1
That's the skill layout on a keyboard

Urqui
12-10-2011, 09:16 PM
(However you map your skills might be different from mine, but where your skills are according to my picture will be the number or key:))
http://i43.tinypic.com/snp6hw.png
& I don't think you can change the configuration, yet:(

OvigorothO
12-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Mind posting a download link.for pc version of the sts games?

Conradin
12-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Mind posting a download link.for pc version of the sts games?

look for it on the chrome web store

Urqui
12-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Use google Chrome
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/pocket%20legends?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon
It has both star legends & pocket legends
If it doesn't tell me:)

Goner
08-17-2012, 02:49 AM
WASD to move
Is there a way to re-assign these keys to other keys, like the directions keys (arrows) ??
Just started playing PL, but I'm also playing shooters on my PC and always use the direction arrows for movement ...

United
08-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Is there a way to re-assign these keys to other keys, like the directions keys (arrows) ??
Just started playing PL, but I'm also playing shooters on my PC and always use the direction arrows for movement ...
numberpad
2 4 6 8

i would like wasd as movement . numpad 1-9 and + - / * as skills