PDA

View Full Version : Time Limit PvP Game Type

Apocolypze
12-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Hey :D I just got an amazing idea! You know how people always make PvP games and just sit around in them, or 1v1, which gets boring? How about if there was a game-type that had a time limit of like 10 minutes or something, and it goes by a win loss ratio instead of a kill death ratio. Then players would be more likely to play because they are timed, and it doesn't count towards their kd, and they have to try to win so their win loss kd is good. Maybe it would be like one flag in center, and each team has to grab and bring back to their base? Or you could change CTF to be like this.

EDIT: Also, it should start when there are even teams.

maneatingtree
12-10-2011, 09:16 PM
That would be awesome :D

WhoIsThis
12-11-2011, 05:20 AM
It would have to be added as a third style of play on top of arena and CTF - there are players that do like the current socializing environment.

Revengefull
12-11-2011, 03:09 PM
This is a great idea, and might bring a lot ppl to/back to pvp who don't like rushers.

listen to this devs hehe!!!

Darkfader
12-11-2011, 03:51 PM
I would also see this gametype as good FFA deathmatch. No teams, just you vs others on pure FFA.

kas3closed
12-11-2011, 04:02 PM
I would also see this gametype as good FFA deathmatch. No teams, just you vs others on pure FFA.
man if they do this i will pvp for sure till then nope

Swimmingstar
12-11-2011, 06:41 PM

Y-E-S.
That could stop a lot of people from calling people on their teams noobs because they aren't good at pvp.

Lionbeast
12-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Good Idea!