PDA

View Full Version : Hydra Bug

Kenny McCormick
05-27-2019, 08:19 AM
1) The small heads on the sides and some of the tails are not damaging the player anymore. The only tail that did damage when I tested was the one on the right side of the main head.
2) Poison puddles are not shot if player stays at the edge on top of the map. Moving to either side of the main head before he gets enraged also stops it from hitting or spitting poison.

I was able to solo the raid without losing any health. Please fix it. Ty

slaaayerrr
05-27-2019, 08:49 AM
so dirty to report these bugs when u already completed achievement (no weap no armor) and dont care about it anymore

Kenny McCormick
05-27-2019, 08:55 AM
so dirty to report these bugs when u already completed achievement (no weap no armor) and dont care about it anymore

Dont worry I haven't, I was going to solo the achievement but it didn't feel right.
In case you dont believe me then I ll just say that I wont mind if devs remove the aps from players who already completed it during this issue was there. :)

slaaayerrr
05-27-2019, 09:06 AM
I wont mind if devs remove the aps from players who already completed it during this issue was there. :)
ok then :D

Flamesofanger
05-29-2019, 12:44 AM
1) The small heads on the sides and some of the tails are not damaging the player anymore. The only tail that did damage when I tested was the one on the right side of the main head.
2) Poison puddles are not shot if player stays at the edge on top of the map. Moving to either side of the main head before he gets enraged also stops it from hitting or spitting poison.

I was able to solo the raid without losing any health. Please fix it. Ty

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bump, please fix hydra. He is so broken and makes rogues hog everything. Gluttony runs rampant within rogues. @Futumsh

Futumsh
05-29-2019, 10:40 AM
This will be adjusted for the next update.