PDA

View Full Version : Lost 19$ for Platinium offer

Militarizm
05-27-2019, 09:49 AM
I completed Platinium offer. But i dont get 491 Platinium. Please help me.
Iron Source

Militarizm
05-27-2019, 10:30 AM
Please help me... This is scam.....

Futumsh
05-27-2019, 11:49 AM
Contact the offer provider. Any offer related issues are always between you and them.

Militarizm
05-27-2019, 01:30 PM
Contact the offer provider. Any offer related issues are always between you and them.

I'm waiting for Contact button avaible...(24 hours). I think they scammed me

Idly
05-27-2019, 11:13 PM
I'm waiting for Contact button avaible...(24 hours). I think they scammed me

Read and understand the offer. Follow all steps as per the description and take screenshots of the entire process.

If it says wait 24hrs to contact support, the reward could paid at any time during that period if all terms have been met and are sometimes delayed.

If after 24hrs no plats, contact the offer provider (ironsource) with all your evidence and hopefully they should resolve your issue. Good luck.

Militarizm
05-28-2019, 10:33 AM
Read and understand the offer. Follow all steps as per the description and take screenshots of the entire process.

If it says wait 24hrs to contact support, the reward could paid at any time during that period if all terms have been met and are sometimes delayed.

If after 24hrs no plats, contact the offer provider (ironsource) with all your evidence and hopefully they should resolve your issue. Good luck.

I sent a backup request. But they didn't help me. I think they made me a scam. I'm sad :( rip 19,99$ and I want my 491 Platinium :(